What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the input Dream Universe.
You might very well be right. They are nice lookin gals though aren't they?

I was just reading about esbens leb27 leb30... They're not landrace at all from what I understand. They've got a Sativa mixed in with them somewhere.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice lookin Canabisso

Mine are flowering nicely along.
I hit 'em with pollen from the one male I kept. Might have to hit them again depending on how well this one took. Smells, at this time, leave something to be desired. Kind of grassy/spicy.

Wide leaf top two
Narrow leaf lower two.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Leb'80 x Church F2

pheno 1
20343418248_f74d99725c_b.jpg

pheno2
20343454218_b8bdd8de21_b.jpg

pheno3
picture.php

Keep on growing :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Test smoke after 1 week open drying revealed a seriously heady, want to go running/mtn biking, hiking, adventure the hills, etc. Type high type. Zero paranoia, mild duration, grinning, happy, social...
Bazooka Joe gum w some florals hidden with in.

Got a little over Two Oz & still need to chop 4-6 lower branches that are +8 day today. One branch is fully seeded. :biggrin:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgot to mention...

I trimmed her after 5 days drying and that was nearly too late... So I thought...
Put her in a jar w a hygrometer and next day she was at 68% RH.

Trimming was easy... Long fan leaf petioles broke right off... Scissors trimmed tight to the buds and texture of the Trichomes was very dry w a light grease. I can see why Lebanese was traditionally used for sift now.

Wish I had a screen for the trim.
Can I use my bubble bags the same?
Might have to try it.