What's new

Jordan of the Islands

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of 5 God Bud seeds I got 1 seed to barely germinate, had to remove the seed shell and it was sickly as a plant. It was a male. I used the pollen to dust up some Northern Lights. I think I am done with JOTI for now.

X

Xray Kimono

One thing on both the strains I ran, they both seemed extra leafy. They were dense and all, but a LOT pf fan leaves at trim.

helios212

I belive he means godbud and Blue hawain browntrout :)
My dad orderd 5* g's northern lights,ak47 and another pack of the amnesia haze. In europe joti's gear you can buy cheap. Lets see if more gems can be found ;)

smilley

Veteran
Blueberry Harvested at Day F61

Blueberry Harvested at Day F61

This one had the least amount of color out of the 4 JOTI BBs this run. I'm really pleased with how they finished.....

picture.php

Green Squall

I'm glad someone revived this thread. I'm in the market for some feminized beans and trying to decide between

1. Godbud
2. Godbud x Afghani
3. Godbud x Northern Lights

Which would you choose?

browntrout

Veteran
I'm glad someone revived this thread. I'm in the market for some feminized beans and trying to decide between

1. Godbud
2. Godbud x Afghani
3. Godbud x Northern Lights

Which would you choose?

I wouldn't try the God bud as it is apparent he has lost or altered the original cup winning mother.

However his feminized is untested by the public so far. Worth a shot IMO.

1. Blue Hawaiin Sativa FEM
2. God x Afghani FEM
3. God Bud

helios212

wow smilley , didnt see your BB pics , great appearance ... as Browntrout asked : how is the smell ?

about the god crosses I can only say : God's amnesia haze rocks ! takes some time till I have more room to plant Gods NL and Gods AK47. the AK47 got some nice feedback , couldnt find much info about the god's nl thou

EastCoastIndica

I wouldn't try the God bud as it is apparent he has lost or altered the original cup winning mother.

However his feminized is untested by the public so far. Worth a shot IMO.

1. Blue Hawaiin Sativa FEM
2. God x Afghani FEM
3. God Bud

Uh oh, I have a couple recent packs of his god bud, after trying the BCBD version I thought I'd try the original source. Guess I will have to grow them out and see for myself.

waveguide

Veteran
got pretty hyped up reading about chemo.. when it came down to it, i couldn't do $15 per seed.

fuck, if anyone's got some chemo reports or pics, i'll probably read em, at least for a couple moe months :tiphat: