What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jordan of the Islands

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone has run his current Godbud please post your results. I am reluctant to order it now as I heard he got raided and lost the original.

bigbag

Veteran
my godbud run last year, turned out 2 b 0% germ... replacements were god x lemon skunk, not what i was after at all ;(

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my godbud run last year, turned out 2 b 0% germ... replacements were god x lemon skunk, not what i was after at all ;(

That's not good. God Bud was his signature strain.

Did you get his gear from HD?

Have you ever heard of a cut called "Island Honey"?

Thanks!

R.Fortune

unspoken

From what I read he just started making his crosses again, which means your run from last year would have probably been really old seeds? Can't remember where I read that.

G

Godless

Blue Hawaiian (Blueberry x Hawaiian Sativa)
These seeds were from 2005(ish)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One pheno had the the perfect blueberry muffin smell, the other had a rotting blueberry smell. The one with the muffin smell had the nicest calyxs I have seen. The high was extreme euphoria, up, great for pain and all happy vibes.

The real question is: does this newly restarted seed co still have their original breeding stock? Anyone out there growing any of their new stock?

bigbag

Veteran
gods lemon skunk had phenos all over the map, but were decent herbs... nothing mind blowing.funny, the vsb has nothing but praise 4 jordans wares ? had a buddy run his texada timewarp in a greenhouse and it wasn't even close...

mr noodles

is god bud circa 2000 was so tasty , i did run is orange skunk, lemon skunk and they where all excellent .

fact is , its a breeder i plan to give another try , why not . must be some nice pheno still hiding .

some say god bud = purple skunk . my question is this related to seedsman purple skunk and now blue velvet in fem ?

would like to get the god bud back .

Green Supreme

Veteran
Purple Skunk is indeed in the Godbud equation. Purple Skunk was one of th firsr 5 strains Marc Emery sold from his catalogue. Peace GS

i have some blueberry x bigbud running. Looking good at week 5, but...jury is still out on smell. Sometimes it smells like mint & fruity, sometimes like cardboard. I'll post some pics before the chop.
I wouldn't recommend it at this point. that being said, I'd be willing to try some of his other strains. germ rate was 100% from seeds purchased this year.

BigBudAl

I just got some God Bud x Og Kush called "Oh God "from Jordan of the Island going to plant them as soon as this grow is finished flowering

Pomodoro

i have his god, blue god, blue king, deep purple, and a couple of other I cant recall of hand, going now. Small plants just germ'd. The seeds were free. Ill get back to you in a couple months...

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
I grew Jordan of the Islands - Chemo a few Months ago on Hydro. Nice Typ of Plant. Nothing special but also not bad!

Latest posts

Latest posts