What's new

Jordan of the Islands

EastCoastIndica

One more, phone pictures so not the greatest quality.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 15

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
One more, phone pictures so not the greatest quality.

Can you please keep updating the progrees of that Chemo. I know that it isn't pure Chemo. But I'm still really interested in how it turns out. Browsing his gear, the Chemo is one of his varieties that really interests me.

Tynehead Tom

Can you please keep updating the progrees of that Chemo. I know that it isn't pure Chemo. But I'm still really interested in how it turns out. Browsing his gear, the Chemo is one of his varieties that really interests me.

ya, I'll second that. a smoke report and pics when she's ready for harvest :D

Tynehead Tom

I haven't added it to my grow diary yet but seen as we're talkin chemo (or Kimo in our circles) , I got a small packet of 27/28 year old seeds given to me the other day. Original Kimo cut x purple afghan. I put 4 of them down to see if they will sprout. :D

EastCoastIndica

Sure can, I will try my best.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 18

Tynehead Tom

Tynehead, I like your taste of Strains and you happen to have some nice jewels in your stash it seems =)

hehehe, I'm doing okay ;)
certainly not suffering as far as good genetics in the garden go. That said, there are still some I am questing after that remain elusive....

rykus

Can def see relations in that plant to a lot of older BC varieties!

The Coffee Cake grows very similar leaves structure.... How would you describe the smell?

Does anyone get the flat (ribbon) stems as an rececieve when crossing/growing Chemo crosses?

Was there purple in the original Chemo, or was that likely added with the purple afghan?

Hmmm so cool seeing pics and talking about old BC varieties! I've learned a ton about plants I've held for years here... And connected a lot of dots on how it happened too,lol, thanks all..

Funny how we never thought much of lots of the oldies when they where around, now they're gone it's sad thinking about the cull lists... Or plants we didn't even bother with, lol.

browntrout

Veteran
Nice!

I have 2 Blue God's on the go, some quite slow like but some where very fast in veg with very big leaves and good branching.

They have a strong unique stink when the stem is rubbed. They are 1 week in flower so far.

I've not read a bad review on blue god yet, so heres hoping.

Will snap some pics around week 6-7.

Guerilla

I'm growing Cactus from a Midnight Farms clone. Looks to be a narrow leaf/sativa leaning phenotype. Anyone else grow this pheno out? Any smoke reports?

Attachments

• IMG_20160623_101641.jpg
    IMG_20160623_101641.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Latest posts