What's new

Jordan of the Islands

Grundy

Hey I'm new here. i am currently growing Joti God Bud x Green Crack
and I'm about to harvest ill take some pics( not the best camera but should do the trick), its a special strain, hard to grow, produces small buds if overfed and it over feeds and over waters very easily.
i herd those finicky traits are from god buds genetics. i over fed
slightly almost every time but I'm amazed with the results.

the resin coating is very dense and frosts up very early in the flower cycle. harder to clone. i noticed that overwatering looks much more like overfeeding with with curly fingers and claws rather then droopy fingers ( yea that messed me up a little ) but in my city its top strain
and with the little nutrient requirement you will actually save money.

im also finishing sexing 2 other JOTI strains i bought about 6 months ago and planted just recently. "Hash Berry"(Hashplant x Blue Berry)
& "God Bud x OG Kush" a got a few females and males of each.
the seeds where purchased from Vancouver SB/Victoria on location.

germination was great for my first time just almost killed every seed off by not removing the humidity dome after the seeds sprouted, and well that was scary.

i just recently tried a sample of god bud and blue god, god bud was super dense with extreme resin but unfortunatly the smell was thwarted by what i suspected to be sulphur treatment for mildew lingering over any natural smells. but the blue god was the hardest bud i bet ill ever had seen or felt, similar to the hardness of a fresh bud squeezed/bruised at harvest then quick cured to a stone finish, but cured nicely proper.
kind of a weird example.... but the taste smell, was rich, a little blue berry, and the rest was more like a classickush. dark purple tips on the bud. thats all i got on joti.

cheers

-Grundy

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is the high off the pure God Bud? Heavy duty? All indica type or somewhere in the middle maybe? Gonna get 5 of em on next order.

browntrout

Veteran
I grew god x OG kush outdoors, it had 2 phenos. One pheno roughly 60% of the pack was short savory OG phenos that would have taken till mid November, the other pheno was a god Bud pheno with better yield and super fruity funky berry odor, OG bud formation that is super resinous and super sticky. Good strain, just a little late for me.

Bt

smilley

Veteran
I would specifically like to hear if anyone has grown his BC blueberry. I'm planning on getting some for next season.

browntrout

Veteran
I have grown it, Seemed very nice. didnt get any females from the 2 I ended up with. One male was very skunky in odor with Trichombs on him. Didn't yield any pollen but definitely worth another round!

BT

Grundy

i wanted any B.berry bad but was and mostly is all out... i just recently tried dj shorts grape krush, just a mediocre grown bud, and not the best cure but man the smell was bang on Maynards Blackberry wine gum, stronger then anything if smelled and better... i want to order some seeds but i have to wait to see if the legal system in canada will let me for long enough witch i doubt it....

I just read a few days ago about how to select males for breeding.... an article from DJ Short @ cannabis culture i think back from 2008 or 9' says that when selecting a male the smell is very important and to test the smell in veg, just scratch the plant, leafs or stem and then smell it (i find the stem reeks more ) yesterday i tried this and found out most strains have different smells, the hash berry females smell more mostly hashy and have fat short stubby leafs, more hash plant dominate is my guess, the males smell purely of blue berry, except one of the odd bunch smells like rotten passion fruit and has sativa-ish long skinny leafs and they are a lighter shade of green. the smell though is pretty cool i can't get over it, its my favourite smell so far.

the smell of the male resembles the resulting progeny/offsprings smell more then the females.
and the male pollen sack quality,quantity, density, & size in bloom will indicate bud qualities in the resulting progeny like bud density, resin, weight or size.. as i try to remember but i think thats how it goes...

hey Browntrout, how tall and big did your GODS OG grow outdoors? what climate and beginning month, and what was the temps at the end of that time? just curious as i might try one in my backyard, might build a hoop house for vegetables this summer but am interested in going indoors for

hey Browntrout, how tall and big did your GODS OG grow outdoors? what climate and beginning month, and what was the temps at the end of that time? just curious as i might try one in my backyard, might build a hoop house for vegetables this summer but am interested in going indoors for my first time but can't figure out a good strain to start with..
i herd blue time warp is great for warmer BC short summer climates with cold end of summer,
goes completely blue as the pic shows....

browntrout

Veteran
I have been using the scratch n sniff method for years, works great!!!!!! As for the OG x god they were started around June. I have pics in my album. Super fruity and sticky strain. I grew it at 45N and the God pheno was cut first week of October it could have easily went to 3rd week of October. The OG pheno's are a November plant lol

BT

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, I tried to contact these people, and they ignored me. I've not heard good enough about them to spend the time on anything that he or she has produced.

Am I willing to risk life and liberty on past efforts lost, sold as nothing happened?

I would look at Beanho.

RF

browntrout

Veteran
Jordan has been through some shit in the past years, I doubt his god bud is pure but some of his crosses are IBL's with the original god. Hemdepot sells legit jordan.

Beanho doesn't have BB but definitely some nice strains. I plan on getting some god crosses.

BT

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is the high off the pure God Bud? Heavy duty? All indica type or somewhere in the middle maybe? Gonna get 5 of em on next order.

Guess I will not be getting an answer but will try once more. This is about the latest 'version' of God Bud as I see people saying it is different the older strain.:tiphat:

browntrout

Veteran
A good example of good should have small tight light green buds with a healthy amount of stretch, she's quite branchy with very short fat fans when topped. it's not really a terminal cola plant with little 1-2g buds everywhere. Wish I had picks of 2004 clone.

BT

Buddler

Veteran
Guess I will not be getting an answer but will try once more. This is about the latest 'version' of God Bud as I see people saying it is different the older strain.:tiphat:

God OG JOTI We call it GOG kept two phenos for over a yr now this one is like BT says tite little OG kinda nugs goes purple :) B

X

Xray Kimono

I have grown Jordan of the Islands God Bud and their Hawaiian Blue... The Hawaiian Blue had one pheno that that stays in my garden for over five years until I lost her when I took a break from growing. Best tasting and happiest herb I have ever had. It should be prescribed for depression instead of anything else pharm has to offer. One or two puffs and you will start happily waxing poetic about whatever crosses your mind. Good cross.
I never got a pheno of the GOD I kept. There were plenty of strong badass buds that looked good and got you high as hell, but the taste and smoke were harsh harsh harsh, and it had nothing to do with my growing skills, just not my cup of tea. Everything else in those runs was not harsh and I used soil with organic Nutes and teas. I gave away the rest of my God beans after 4 females that were lung wreckers.

Xray

Buddler

Veteran
I have grown Jordan of the Islands God Bud and their Hawaiian Blue... The Hawaiian Blue had one pheno that that stays in my garden for over five years until I lost her when I took a break from growing. Best tasting and happiest herb I have ever had. It should be prescribed for depression instead of anything else pharm has to offer. One or two puffs and you will start happily waxing poetic about whatever crosses your mind. Good cross.
I never got a pheno of the GOD I kept. There were plenty of strong badass buds that looked good and got you high as hell, but the taste and smoke were harsh harsh harsh, and it had nothing to do with my growing skills, just not my cup of tea. Everything else in those runs was not harsh and I used soil with organic Nutes and teas. I gave away the rest of my God beans after 4 females that were lung wreckers.

Xray

Well I think they still have a Hawaiian blue Ill have to try it out as far as the god cross it has a unusual taste expansive kind of smoke, but not as you describe. but who knows one lot of seeds to the next, lots of variation with this breeder too many blue crosses all kinda smell the same..

V-K

I had some bad luck with his Afghani's being poor performers compared to Sensi's stock....

But his purple kush is pretty freakin good! VERY hardy plants, potent, connoisseur bag appeal/flavors are no exaduration! Which was surprising considering how my luck with above mentioned afghanis. But I'd highly advise buying at least 2 packs of whatever from his menu so that you do get a good population to select mothers and make seed from. I found that I had alot of weaklings to cull.

helios212

a friend of mine hooked me up with 5 beans of JOTI's God's amnesia haze ... didnt find any proper info on the net and I was like " meh ,most ppl talk joti bad now .. " anyway i gave them a shot , 2females and 3 males , 1 looked like amnesia haze , but the pungent smell of god *mouth watering* ... the other one smelled like bubblegum. all I can say : the first pheno is a winner =)

smilley

Veteran
JOTI Blueberry F29

JOTI Blueberry F29

picture.php

picture.php