What's new

Jordan of the Islands

EastCoastIndica

While growing very little smell, you had to put your nose right into the bud and it was a very faint, berries/sweet. It's been in jars curing a few weeks now and when you open the jar you get a very pleasant spicy/sweet, plum/apricot type smell. This was also one female out of five seeds I started, ended up with four males.

Guerilla

Cactus. The leaves on this cut take on a very prickly, serrated quality, which may have lead to its naming

Attachments

• IMG_20160724_133841.jpg
    IMG_20160724_133841.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20160724_133915.jpg
    IMG_20160724_133915.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 17

greenlegend420

Heres two pics of god bud the first with no flash second with. I have three fems from a 5 pack that all look like this almost the same except one of three doesnt have as much stretch. They're basically straight from rooted clone so ill be doing more with these if the clones reveg. Pics from day 29 my apologies for the pic quality

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

EastCoastIndica

Bump. A smoke report on the chemo would be nice, EastCoastIndica.

Heavy, narcotic stone all the way. Bedtime smoke for sure. I keep smoking a joint at night and then wake up on the couch a few hours later. It is a heavy, heavy buzz. I have never had real deal Chemo so can't compare but if your looking for knock out, pass out stone then this is worth a look.

HeriMarry

Heavy, narcotic stone all the way. Bedtime smoke for sure. I keep smoking a joint at night and then wake up on the couch a few hours later. It is a heavy, heavy buzz. I have never had real deal Chemo so can't compare but if your looking for knock out, pass out stone then this is worth a look.

Thank you.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world

That does it. I’m sold. Exactly what I’m currently searching for.

May as well order up BC Northern Skunk and Super Skunk as well so I can scratch those three from my list.

Thanks ECI!

dmtcorey

I have gone through hundreds of seeds and I have a hashberry cut that is some of the best smoking quality I have come across minus its hormonal problems , kinda makes me think its a old lost gem from way back or something , purps was ok , found a nice outdoor plant and am currently about to harvest godbud in a few days , interting sweet smell thats expressed in all the phenotypes but they do vary in complexity , one has some earthiness in the background and such, one has the 3 node leaf bracket and is compact and short , but I have to say all showing geminess and seem to be at the least a fair qaulity but one can never say until tested ,

hope this helps,

peace out,

homebrew420

THanks for the info folks. I too have looked at these guys for like 20 years and never pulled the trigger.
on a different note about Chemo, from Woordhorse, was straight garbage. No flavor, no aroma, and high was not very potent. grew 20 seeds in the hopes of finding the old stuff. Did not give a single plant another go.
Great luck all.

Peace

Tynehead Tom

real deal chemo/kimo was earthy, nutty, hashy with a mild creamy sweetness. It was rock hard bud that cured to a light green/light golden brown. It was absolutely knock you on your ass bud and too much gave most folks the spins. My good buddy glenn back in the day couldn't smoke the kimo , the shit literally made him pass out.
I still haven't seen a picture of a "chemo" plant that looks legit, and I was intimately familiar with her for several years back when the cut first went public (Strawberry Hills -surrey/delta border 89 to 94)
The closest I see today in appearance and structure to the UBC Chemo/Kimo is the OGKB line.... the similarities in the plants , by looking at photos, are actually remarkable.

ThirstyRoss

on a different note about Chemo, from Woordhorse, was straight garbage.

Yeah, agree with this 100%. I bought some of the Woodhorse Chemo and nearly all the plants hermied (others in same environment were fine). Think this guy is a scammer just sending on bunk seeds but with a fancy story behind them.

Stickybred420

i know this thread is basically dead buti pulled the trigger on a bunch of joti gear recently and am currently growing out one of his newest releases called crimson peak. its a mota rebel genetics, Ghost Ridge OG mother crossed with joti's strongest blueberry male. sounds like a super interesting cross. when i cracked the seeds the little cotyledon leaves were the most gorgeous purple/blue ive ever seen. not sure if this has any bearing on whats to come but im very excited. not entering the grow with any preconceived expectations. just hoping to get something good. the joti strains i have are the blue city diesel (nycd x joti bb), gods blue diesel (bcd x god bud) crimson peak (Ghost ridge og x joti bb), triple berry pie (blueberry cough[strawberry cough x blueberry] x blackberry kush), gods bubba kush (bubba kush x god bud) and last but certainly not least, god bud 2.0. now, this is apparently a re worked version meant to be up there with the original. they claim its very similar but the difference being bigger yields and higher potency over the orig. now all that matters to me is that the genetics are the same ( god x Hawaiian x purple skunk) as the original cup winner. you cant just go ahead and cross the same strains and expect the same results cuz even tho the lineage is the same as the original cross, they aren't the exact parents. so i mean youll be close but not dead on. and im okay with that really. i remember smoking the real cut a few times and it really is the hype guys. its unreal herb and it can be grown from seed so we should really take advantage. as others have said you def gotta commit to the pheno hunt but o shit is the payout worth it :) i hope i can find something worth while so i can throw cuts by the bushel at whoever wants em. awesome discussion guys would love to see it started back up

Buddler

Veteran
I grew DP and god x og and found a beautiful pheno in the god og the dp was a mould king and way to leafy..I kept the god cross quite a while I still miss it . YA Ive heard lots of neg talk bout JOTI ,but the seeds are cheap and ya never know what your gonna get. You probly have to go thru quite a few seeds to find a keeper good luck.post up your results.:tiphat:

Stickybred420

i will forsure. i have seen some good results before and i mean i have the time so lets find a winner. id love to hear about anyone elses experience. the blue ak looks quite interesting aswell as the Hawaiian kona x blueberry cross. i think that would be a super interesting resin profile. that god x og would be a good one too i bet. i cant see how those 2 parents wouldn't make something amazing. i hope the crimson peak is dank too. i emailed Jordan himself and asked about what to look for in the keeper. he told me a taller plant with an orangy smell is the one to look for. but that's just one of a few. i myself want the ghost ridge og pheno cause im hard on the search for that dank og hybrid haha. lets see what we get

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JOTI has reinvented himself a bit. Check his IG feed. All sorts of new toys and he recently traded with gromer, so likely some old BC types married to OGKB types coming down the pipe next year.

Stickybred420

man a blueberry OGKB would be some straight fire. hes got some trainwerck crosses too. based on the site pics, the frost and colors are there. i doubt its the arcata tw but who knows. im excited to see what else comes about. would also love to see a cookie cross by him if he could get the forum in his mother room

Buddler

Veteran
man a blueberry OGKB would be some straight fire. hes got some trainwerck crosses too. based on the site pics, the frost and colors are there. i doubt its the arcata tw but who knows. im excited to see what else comes about. would also love to see a cookie cross by him if he could get the forum in his mother room
RIght on Sticky youll find something ,ive been meaning to go back to his gear so many others to try is the problem, I had a SLH Icrossed with his DP I still got the plant it s like a SLH but goes purple and has a bit of the blueberry smell to it . like mikell says hes reinventing himself..Cheers:)

Stickybred420

wow that sounds like something pretty special you have there. like a purple berry super sativa. maaaaaaaaan now i wanna try crossin some shit. you have given me an idea that i will have to let bubble for a bit. ya i wanna support this guy. bring back the bc bud revolution haha. but ill contribute from my little prairie spot :p