What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrosun's Holodeck Hospital

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
More Incubator

More Incubator

WOW !! excellent setup here , i am waiting to see those rooms in full action keep up !!

You and me both amigo!

So in a day or so six more ladies will be placed into the HoloDeck Hospital ward. We'll update that room then.

Today is a few quick shots of the incubator (8 or 9 days after the last photo).

The ladies are happy, but only the ladies in the tray and the first and last in the octopus were cloned by me. The other ladies are overcoming a rough start. Even so I'm seeing lots of nice growth now, the one in the orange bucket shows the progress.

:joint:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful room looking great brother, they look a bit like my GDP but ofcourse they grow much faster than mine, shes now retire in the corner of the mother area :):)

how many time are you flooding that table ??

cheer,s
red.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I want to be "flooding" the table, there is room for 16 babies; however my stoned lazy ass only has 8 in there. So no it is just 35gal of my standard mix at around 420PPM, there are a bunch of airstones in there and it stays around 68degrees. No algae because of the cool temps and my ladies love living in the soup ;)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i can see you cover them tops pretty good with those big pimping cover, i use the regular panda film and it sucks!

i got the words that the stuff i chopped from room B dried, the number isnt to exciting so im going to change it to vertical after this run ... ..

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey hydro you like the bucket inside the bucket for veg or do you like the ebb and flo tray's and just the tops of the lids???

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hey hydro you like the bucket inside the bucket for veg or do you like the ebb and flo tray's and just the tops of the lids???

I really like them both. The tray is great because it is easier to hand water all the tops of the hyrdoton and rockwool. Once the roots poke out of the net pots and before they tangle with their neighbors I put them into the bucket on bucket.

My bucket on bucket with boss hog airston seem to work better after the ladies have roots through net pot, then they really love all those bubbles.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
well im about to setup a 4x8 to put my girls on i may use this round to veg in the big room since itll be totally cleared out... so let me pick your brain alittle hydro... im running a total of 38 5 gal rdwc LVPK's... do they branch well in the buckets without topping??? i usually like to run plants untopped if they produce that way and i fidn plants in these buckets will branch alot more then other mediums... i guess im wondering how often you top i know you said once you top like a week in to flower is that the only time??? also whats the stretch on these ladies??

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Looking ready to explode Hydro!! luv the new setup..... makes me want to ripdown all my shit and start over!!!lol

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
well im about to setup a 4x8 to put my girls on i may use this round to veg in the big room since itll be totally cleared out... so let me pick your brain alittle hydro... im running a total of 38 5 gal rdwc LVPK's... do they branch well in the buckets without topping??? i usually like to run plants untopped if they produce that way and i fidn plants in these buckets will branch alot more then other mediums... i guess im wondering how often you top i know you said once you top like a week in to flower is that the only time??? also whats the stretch on these ladies??

I like to take clones on the third day of 12/12 (after two nights of dark). I find that the clones do really great and have huge amounts of nodes.

In fact I am about to get the EZcloner set up again and make some cuts. 6 more ladies moving over in a few hours so I'll take some pix and update the thread.

I love letting the PK go untopped (in fact I often take sapper branches and lower branches for clones). The PK will shrub out very well on her own.

DominicanGreens rooms are untopped and looking SUPER.

BigGreen's room is super trained and topped and looks AMAZING.

Because I've got 10' ceilings here I am trying to run untopped, but the one's in the Holodeck were topped before I took over the garden again.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I like to take clones on the third day of 12/12 (after two nights of dark). I find that the clones do really great and have huge amounts of nodes.

In fact I am about to get the EZcloner set up again and make some cuts. 6 more ladies moving over in a few hours so I'll take some pix and update the thread.

I love letting the PK go untopped (in fact I often take sapper branches and lower branches for clones). The PK will shrub out very well on her own.

DominicanGreens rooms are untopped and looking SUPER.

BigGreen's room is super trained and topped and looks AMAZING.

Because I've got 10' ceilings here I am trying to run untopped, but the one's in the Holodeck were topped before I took over the garden again.

my friend i top train too i pinch at the tops till i get multiple tops
i only have 20 plants max in one room and 18 plant in the other but it does look like more plants i dont blame everyone for thinking so.my next run i will start co2 at 1500 ppm at start of roots and have all the shoots aiming up and i know that will bring me more yield..all them tops in my room look like one plant i know

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
my friend i top train too i pinch at the tops till i get multiple tops
i only have 20 plants max in one room and 18 plant in the other but it does look like more plants i dont blame everyone for thinking so.my next run i will start co2 at 1500 ppm at start of roots and have all the shoots aiming up and i know that will bring me more yield..all them tops in my room look like one plant i know

You are a master and your rooms are the prime examples. I still need to get a lot of things fixed before mine will look as good as yours, but at least things are getting better every day.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Full Room

Full Room

Well the Holodeck is now full another six patients checked in. The first six have the screens and these new six don't. As you can see the first six have done well in the hospital, but humidity has been super high at night (don't have the mini-split working correctly yet). Now I've got the 60pint dehui going I expect to have 30%RH over night. LET THE FROST BEGIN!

Can't wait to get the temps under control and start using all the lights.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
plants looking healthy and big props on the screens i like that today i had to yoyo tie some more wish i would have used something like this.i been doing some crazy shit in the 10 gal room i have co2 at 2000 ppm and more water cycles and RH 41% for 4 days now and can see a big difference in nugs and crystals i can harvest right now at 44 days i know 2000 ppm is pushing it but think i found a new way one week before flushing to go this high has done it.i start flushing in 3 more days for 7 days and harvest around 54 days of flower thats sick bro i never harvest anything this early,i have the room on full blast with only 500ppm nutes solution mix,wow eh?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
plants looking healthy and big props on the screens i like that today i had to yoyo tie some more wish i would have used something like this.i been doing some crazy shit in the 10 gal room i have co2 at 2000 ppm and more water cycles and RH 41% for 4 days now and can see a big difference in nugs and crystals i can harvest right now at 44 days i know 2000 ppm is pushing it but think i found a new way one week before flushing to go this high has done it.i start flushing in 3 more days for 7 days and harvest around 54 days of flower thats sick bro i never havest anything this early,i have the room on full blast with only 500ppm nutes solution mix,wow eh?

Is 41%RH lower than you normally use? What are your thought on RH in the flower room and how it effects crystal production?

This strain is amazing and will NEVER mold and NEVER PM and NEVER bud rot; however with the room sealed the humidity was getting up to 75%+ and that equaled very poor crystal production and very loose airy bud. Damn this lady is amazing, I really owe it to her to get the mini-split working correctly.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Is 41%RH lower than you normally use? What are your thought on RH in the flower room and how it effects crystal production?

This strain is amazing and will NEVER mold and NEVER PM and NEVER bud rot; however with the room sealed the humidity was getting up to 75%+ and that equaled very poor crystal production and very loose airy bud. Damn this lady is amazing, I really owe it to her to get the mini-split working correctly.

the say stomata look like pores under the leaves they close under 35% RH and over 60% so if closed its not taking up co2 or transporting water through the leaves and releasing it to the air so your source of water may not be coming from the plant if its over 60% RH and it would mean the pore are not open fully and able to air exchanges this is how the plants breath.i do think she likes 40-45% and she builds rock hard buds and more crystal production its because the stomata are wide open

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i could never explan things right i feel so here are some examples
the white spheres are leaf stomata which permit gas and water regulation

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php