What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrosun's Holodeck Hospital

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
O man im late to the party again :):)

New room looking fabulous brother, nice and clean ;) i love the ideas with the fan to distrible the airs, very creative !

Cant wait to see the whole room fill up brother! Pk sure is a pretty lady !

cheers,
red.

Not late at all this thread just got rolling this morning. I figured if you could handle multiple threads and locals I may as well try too ;)

congrads on the new room. u dg and bg are all kill it with the lvpk, treu inspirations, since i signed back up to icmag i fell in love with her from ur thread and had to get her for myself myne is bout 3.5ft got my co2 tank filled gonna flip 12/12 on monday when i get my new horilux eye 1 k bulbs in, hope i can make her half as happy as all of you guys. best of luck with ur new setup. purple mojo from all of stoneys crew to ya.

I agree that DG and BG are killing it, and the Upgrade room should be at capacity; however it has been a while since my rooms looked as good as those two. I am stepping up because, so many are doing such good things with the PK.

album.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=23889&pictureid=514702

If that photo would work you'd see how she is supposed to look, maybe some of you can see it. Anyway that grower is killing it with the 49day PK. I'm sure your lady will look amazing flowering in the fall!

:joint:

*mistress*

Veteran
Hydrosun said:
I love trees and hope to get back to 5' tall before 12/12 because the bottom of the bulbs hangs at 6'6", but the room is over 160sq' so it would take a long time to fill with only 4
w/ 3-5 k, maybe 2-3 wks, 18/6-20/4... maybe less

veg 2-3wks under full lite, or 3 candles... in flower roomy...

The room is appx 12'x14' and has 10' ceiling, she has 5 1k Ushio bulbs (one in the center and 4 near the conrners).
klasik tree style!

they get bigger, as they get bigger;) teehee. more foliage (canopy) provide more photon capture, which provide more roots, etc...

I

idoreallytry

nice brother,, hope everything gets back in order,,peace
u can do it Bones,,,peace

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Tasty super clean room :)
good job bro

Thanks it should be a fun fall.

they get bigger, as they get bigger;) teehee. more foliage (canopy) provide more photon capture, which provide more roots, etc...

That is why trees are so fun, you can't have pineapple size nugs without a tree ;)

Super clean setup there Hydrosun, I love it.

The ladies are agreeing with you. they've been super happy these last few days with all the attention.

nice brother,, hope everything gets back in order,,peace
u can do it Bones,,,peace

I think that the first few may not reach full potential because they were so stressed to this point, but the flavor will be there and each run will be better than the one before!

zenoonez

Veteran
Great beginnings to a great grow to come. I can't wait to see these trees coming into fruition and bearing those pineapple sized nugs of glory. I am telling you man, if/when I get out there I will have to get you to help me plan out my grow.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrosun again.... I guess it will just have to wait...

Last edited:

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice rooms
Your certainly gonna blow my little 2k out the window with them verts.
Kick ass Im gonna have to get me some of that reflex
Blow em up

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hydrosun just i saw your new thread.maybe im not good writer
but im good reader.your new place is my dream grow room..
i wish you good luck 2 all of your moves and il by
watching the great show!

cheers and good day from the other side of world:tiphat:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Great beginnings to a great grow to come. I can't wait to see these trees coming into fruition and bearing those pineapple sized nugs of glory. I am telling you man, if/when I get out there I will have to get you to help me plan out my grow.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hydrosun again.... I guess it will just have to wait...

Trees are on their way. The guy who built out the place is an :artist: for sure!

damn HS wtf! i'm here for first aid all in the hospital this is whats up bro

Well my ladies will be healthy soon, but those 6 had a VERY rough summer. Heat is a killer. I am going to run 64 lights off 78 lights on and 35% max humidity in the flower room.

Nice rooms
Your certainly gonna blow my little 2k out the window with them verts.
Kick ass Im gonna have to get me some of that reflex
Blow em up

Verts are amazing, but those 1Kws put out some heat. Need to fix the heat distribution because that room is so insulated and sealed that the humidity builds up at night.

Top notch, I'll follow along.
Welcome to the show, there are already a bunch of amazing growers checking in. This is going to be a great place to get help.

hydrosun just i saw your new thread.maybe im not good writer
but im good reader.your new place is my dream grow room..
i wish you good luck 2 all of your moves and il by
watching the great show!

cheers and good day from the other side of world:tiphat:
Your language skills are far better than mine. These are dream rooms, because of ICmag I am a much better grower and more ladies are spreading their PK love :D

:lurk:

Impressively clean setup!

Glad to have you watching!

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks great buddy, nice to see your still improving the setup. If I ever get things sorted get out that way. What are the square units around the bulbs? Any new genetics? I miss ya buddy, shouldn't be long now. Peace pot and karma, One Love:ying: Edit, Duh I guess that's the cardboard the bulbs came in

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Heat is a killer. I am going to run 64 lights off 78 lights on and 35% max humidity in the flower room.

are you realy going to run that many lights bro holly shit bro your blowing my mind

mikeross

Looking good... very clean install. I didn't know you were growing the pk. Hope you still have your old journals up... gonna go check them out.

Looking forward to updates....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looks great buddy, nice to see your still improving the setup. If I ever get things sorted get out that way. What are the square units around the bulbs? Any new genetics? I miss ya buddy, shouldn't be long now. Peace pot and karma, One Love:ying: Edit, Duh I guess that's the cardboard the bulbs came in

I have the cardboard that comes in the Ushio boxes over the bulbs during construction to keep dust off of them, but you knew that.

Heat is a killer. I am going to run 64 lights off 78 lights on and 35% max humidity in the flower room.

are you realy going to run that many lights bro holly shit bro your blowing my mind

Dead balls on 18 lights off 25 lights on. The mini split likes Celsius only, I guess it is reminding me I need to be doing this in South America also ;) I should know soon if I fixed the AC, I hope so because the room gets way too humid with lights out. I am going to have to run the AC all winter long, but I hope to fire all the bulbs!

Very sweet room bro nice and squeaky clean just how they should be lol peace out Headband707

The ladies love the shiny silver and those bulbs are bright as can be! Very happy girls now.

Looking good... very clean install. I didn't know you were growing the pk. Hope you still have your old journals up... gonna go check them out.

Looking forward to updates....

The Upgrade thread is still in my sig. Things were looking great there last time I saw those ladies. Maybe someday this place will be healthier, but I still have some improving to do here.

I'll try to get some new shots up today, nothing too impressive just the Incubator doing doing its thing, but hopefully show some nice progress in the last 4 days or so.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
A few days later

A few days later

So the temps are cooling in the outside world, but my mini-split skills are still shit. I didn't blow up my hand however I still have extra 410a and my system is not blowing cold.

Calling all Karma for AC help!

All is well otherwise with the ladies. I'd like to get all the lights blowing, but I've always said that PK loves indirect light. So one of the ladies in the Octopus was promoted (to the group not pictured). So lights are out with these photos and temps are really cool in that room but a few days latter and ladies are bigger ;)

The hospital thread will end with the ones in the octopus, because the ones in the tray have never suffered a day in their lives. The healthy ones will deserve their own thread ;)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the temps are cooling in the outside world, but my mini-split skills are still shit. I didn't blow up my hand however I still have extra 410a and my system is not blowing cold.

Calling all Karma for AC help!

All is well otherwise with the ladies. I'd like to get all the lights blowing, but I've always said that PK loves indirect light. So one of the ladies in the Octopus was promoted (to the group not pictured). So lights are out with these photos and temps are really cool in that room but a few days latter and ladies are bigger ;)

The hospital thread will end with the ones in the octopus, because the ones in the tray have never suffered a day in their lives. The healthy ones will deserve their own thread ;)

Right on brother! cant wait to see these ladies blow up big :)

cheers,
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts