What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrosun's Holodeck Hospital

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
beam me up scotty... party on the holodeck! :D

lookin good HS.... the new rooms is the tits! that LVPK is pretty good ya know ;)

happy new year brother!

:respect:

L

LadyCropSitter

Hey Hydro, check out my LVPK at 5 weeks. Bear in mind this is the first run by myself. I was glad they survived after they froze in the move. There's new pics of the BBK in my album. :thank you:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Better Late Than Never

Better Late Than Never

:thank you:

What up HS? lookin good.

New Year, more fun!

VERY goodlooking HS.

And merry christmas to you-rs

Hasta la vista : )

Hope all was well with your new year, now time for fiesta!

Beautiful setup.
Un-plug the garage door opener. LOL. I could see myself enjoying a fatty in my underwear while admiring my brilliance and leaning against the switch while Mrs. Murchison, the nosey neighborhood gossip is walking her lawn-crapping yappy dog past your driveway.
6' sativas don't really look like orchids.

Maybe it's because I'm buzzed and the cartoons are in my brain.

Mr. Spock would be proud...if he could.

All safe on the door opener, it is disengaged and not going to be ripping through the wall placed in front of the door anytime soon.

Hydro i say your buds are definitely biggier than mine bro glad to see you in the grove
awsome bro!!

I think the photos look better with lights off, but these buds were not as big as yours 4.5oz per very stressed plant.

nice job hydro.....waitin on the next round of photos.....

Alright, see the bottom of this post ;)

beam me up scotty... party on the holodeck! :D

lookin good HS.... the new rooms is the tits! that LVPK is pretty good ya know ;)

happy new year brother!

:respect:

I love her and am really glad to have top shelf quality from her once again, but quantity is a little low as I battle bugs and show TLC to the last of the summer clones.

:yeahthats

Happy New year brother!

red.

Y tu tambien amigo!

Daamn! The lvpk is lookin dank!! Keep that shit up! And happy new year HS!

Those 6 ladies made many a person happy for xmas and new years. Bigger and better for 2011.

Hey Hydro, check out my LVPK at 5 weeks. Bear in mind this is the first run by myself. I was glad they survived after they froze in the move. There's new pics of the BBK in my album. :thank you:

That is some VERY nice connection and just look at how the crystals shine, you are bringing the Love!

:dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013:
So things are moving slowly along. I really like to grow trees but you have to start somewhere so the ladies enter the room when there is space avail. I am increasing the number in Veg so that when there is flower space for them they'll be huge; however it is tough to get huge trees if they are stressed in veg.

Huge LESSON: Keep your ladies happy and they'll grow 3x as fast and big as they would if they have to battle bugs, heat, or other issues.

So we'll start with the new editions to the family:

picture.php

Here is what the New Years Eve ladies look like a few days after their big party.

picture.php

picture.php

And here are the ladies of the house now. They are 45 and 31 or so, going to at least 56. Really wish I had the AC working and CO2 going. I think they take longer w/o CO2. Also going lighter on Phospoload this time because too much will make them ripen faster, but also scrunch up the bud structure. Hoping for bigger less dense buds with only small amts of enhancers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One day soon there will be NO bug damage on my ladies!!!!!

:joint:

One Love 731

Veteran
Aww, I'm a sucker for puppy's. Lookin good as always my friend. I cant believe the weather over there, record low's. Must be global warming, lol. 2011 is gonna be amazing. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

7 more weeks tops and I leave this crazy place behind:clock watch:

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice pups are thos minis
Nice plants as well I feel ya on the bugs dont worry just take a month break in the bloom room and nuke them fuckers in veg and clone
Keep rockin it brotha
BG

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
:thank you:

So we'll start with the new editions to the family:

picture.php

One day soon there will be NO bug damage on my ladies!!!!!

Nice looking pups. A lot of color variation.

With the bugs, I keep telling myself that, but they always seem to surface when the temps get out of whack. When the plant is starving the juice is sweeter, and the bug metabolizes faster in hot arid environments. Doulble Whammy!
With vigilance I have seen it done, lots of vigilance though.

Nice work hydrosun! You know how to make the lvpk shine, get that ac and c02 hooked up now, once you set up you will never not grow without it again.

I always thought it was a hassle that wasn't worth it, but everytime i go back into my room to check on the girls I have to do a double take, cause I cant believe my eyes on how much of a difference it makes. Imo i will never not grow with c02 again its the bees knees!

Plus I bet your dying to use your ac, one of the best investment you can make as a grower total game changer.

Respect to you and your awesome build looks really clean.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Still Slacking

Still Slacking

Well 2011 is going great so far, but I am learning once again that LVPK looks amazing in other's gardens.

I wish you guys could see the stalks on these 36" monsters. They are as big around as my biggest plants at harvest! These are some of the best looking veg plants I have ever seen!

So lights closer to the vegging plants and liquid light / penetrator is the recommendation from this gardener. Also he uses Dyna Grow base nutes and just slams them. Even though he has super high veg PPM there is NO burn or stunting.

Flower is a different story, keep listening to BG and DG keeps those PPM low 750 - 800 to start and watch those additives, because they can do more harm than good if you are not EXTRA careful!

picture.php

picture.php

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I was blown away by that leaf size when I saw that one garden..... they were huge, bigger than most I've seen..... hard to argue with that setup..... stems and leaves that are just amazing.

Top Notch

I walked away thinking, damn, I need to get some bubble buckets and dynagrow :D

Smiley

highonmt

Veteran
Absolutely beautiful strain I wish there was a cut of that shiz floating around in the big mt. I recall this is a strain thats clone only ,but my brain ain't what it was before the surgeons tinkered with it I cant recall.. is that right... or are there beans to be had out there? Any crosses being peddled if it's the former?
Edit well guess what the ol search engine worked again, From hydrosun... On the pheno's history. It is a clone only originating in Las Vegas. As legend goes KyleKushman crossed "A very special Hash Plant" with an "Afgan/Pak Kush" Well both of those sound like land race hindu kush region indicas to me. The result is this amazing lady.
Cheers,
HM

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Absolutely beautiful strain I wish there was a cut of that shiz floating around in the big mt. I recall this is a strain thats clone only ,but my brain ain't what it was before the surgeons tinkered with it I cant recall.. is that right... or are there beans to be had out there? Any crosses being peddled if it's the former?
Edit well guess what the ol search engine worked again, From hydrosun... On the pheno's history. It is a clone only originating in Las Vegas. As legend goes KyleKushman crossed "A very special Hash Plant" with an "Afgan/Pak Kush" Well both of those sound like land race hindu kush region indicas to me. The result is this amazing lady.
Cheers,
HM

The crosses have begun!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200067

Nevil's haze dad LVPK mom, the little boys that come from this will have a bunch of different ladies to work with. Soon LVPK crosses will be everywhere!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Damn hydro them some big leafes i dont think mine even come close to them ones... good work...

One Love 731

Veteran
Here is a few LVPK's from the current run just starting flush, remember these were all but dead after the move due to freeze but they are connecting nicely.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And one starting to show its fall colors
picture.php

Hope this evening finds you exactly were ya want to be Hydro. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Getting back to big

Getting back to big

Well ladies have come along nicely just a few more days left to swell on the sugar.

picture.php

picture.php

Getting some nice swelling this time around.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
I still love seeing these photos of PK. Brings back fond memories...

That plant can sure put up a fight. They take abuse and still come out top notch.