What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrosun's Holodeck Hospital

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Hope everyone is high and happy.

:joint:

hi my friend:tiphat:
nice plants as always..by the way, im not so happy because
im out of weed..my patience is gone for a ride and i smoked
some shit weed that i bought 2 days before..
i cant smoke it.. i made it hash and still smells like shit..
hydrosun im telling you my pain because you are brother..

BigGreen

Veteran
Real nice HS. The top buds are triple the size of mine. I think your new room is perfect.
Keep rockin it
BG

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
that pk looks dank bro.. cant wait to flower her out big time in the 65gal smartpots

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
CAN I GET AN UPDATE

Silk purse from a sow's ear? Not really but some dank from REALLY stressed plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The nugs look dank but the production is poor because of the stress.

:joint:

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks good buddy, always good to see the teams girl even when she is a lil stressed. She puts out regardless, sexy lil slut. They might be happier if ya stopped in to see them from time to time,lol. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nugz lookin dank bro my current lvpk was stressted to hell to but still put out ok next run is gonna kill it monste over 3ft goin in next round waitn i may lettem get 4ft

mrcreosote

Veteran
Beautiful setup.
Un-plug the garage door opener. LOL. I could see myself enjoying a fatty in my underwear while admiring my brilliance and leaning against the switch while Mrs. Murchison, the nosey neighborhood gossip is walking her lawn-crapping yappy dog past your driveway.
6' sativas don't really look like orchids.

Maybe it's because I'm buzzed and the cartoons are in my brain.

Mr. Spock would be proud...if he could.

L

LadyCropSitter

Happy New Year Hydro! I have a feeling it's going to be a good one!

Latest posts

Latest posts