What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrosun's Holodeck Hospital

D

danimarie193

I have had a few different bags of LVPK and its now one of my favorite strains! Wish I could get my hands on the cut. Buds are looking good and thanks for your help with my new RDWC system as well.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yo hs no offence but that last pic looks rather small for u maybe its just my eyes but that isnt close to the lbers im used to seeein out of ur room. the budz look huge and great just seems like half the plant... did ya flower her early or veg differently.. either way the smoke is def a 10.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
yo hs no offence but that last pic looks rather small for u maybe its just my eyes but that isnt close to the lbers im used to seeein out of ur room. the budz look huge and great just seems like half the plant... did ya flower her early or veg differently.. either way the smoke is def a 10.

You are correct. Things still aren't 100% in the Holodeck and these aren't the biggest monsters, but they've been babied daily and are really looking / smelling great.

Still trying to dial every thing in and get them bigger for next time. Happy with the progress in any event.

:joint:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i wasnt knockin ya bro at all..lol just was very shocked im sure she great and ull be back up to the lber soon enough. any grower would be extatic to have that plant hence all the compliments i would rep ya to but it dont letme.. neone else i wouldnnt of said nething bout it..it just wasnt the hydrosun 5gal tree in used to.....peace bro keep it purp

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Released and Wandering

Released and Wandering

Well this thread was a Hospital thread. Time heals all wounds as they say and the ladies occupying the Holodeck are no longer badly wounded survivers. The ladies now are happy from birth and doing all they can to show love.

I've been out and about lately, and enjoying LVPK every day! Anyone ever used her on steak?

picture.php

picture.php

And now for garlic and more butter (don't want to fall into my plate from the green butter) ;)

picture.php

RibEye with a nice seasoning = NOTHING BETTER.

picture.php

Don't worry I'm not going to pan fry it this time, out to the grill it went.

picture.php

Just seeing those photos again is making me drool.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
glad to hear things are better over there!
i think i will ribeye it up too right now.....

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Hey Bro, your steaks are fucking EPIC :D Cooked perfect! Love that seasoning......

Too bad I'll be off the steak for a while :(

Sucks

Smiley

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hey Bro, your steaks are fucking EPIC :D Cooked perfect! Love that seasoning......

Too bad I'll be off the steak for a while :(

Sucks

Smiley

Steak too! I thought you had to only give up the beers!

Funny how this cannabis thing is not causing any problems....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
dude thats steak looks killa... i made some budderd pasta well i just tossed 3 scoops of budda on it and by the time i was done i couldnt find my mouth ... shit wrecked me for bout 2 days feelin odd.. im stoned most of the time neway noone noticed i was extra fucked up but yea addin some reg butter is a good idea... i really only like to poison other ppl not myself with edibles..lol but its hard to not eat a tray of brownies when the fresh out the oven..lol

i tried responding to your message but couldnt figure it out.i really dont know how to use computers.im a grower not a computer whiz.you would prob be better off emailing me,but im apprehensive to just throw my email on here.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
What happened to hydro? btw domin you can send or recieve messages get at me somehow lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts