What's new

how many generations til a strain becomes yours

yes that is correct you increasingly disrespectful puke,, you need permission or count yourself a douche. This is in no way the same thing as the previously mentioned hybrid effort where credit when due is good enough.

All of you fucking leaching hippie types are always the same about share and etc well what the flying fuck did you bring to the potluck you leach?

By the way,,, i have never in my life ever turned anybody down when they ask me these types of things blessings fly,,, as did Sam's when i gained his permission to show the world what i did with HIS Haze.. just,,, don't be a douche man change that attitude it sucks huge balls man it really does.. For sure i can't sit around while you profess it is adequate normal and fine when it sure as fuck ain't in my eyes.. If we were talking about some 3 way hybrid DJ tossed out there that would be one thing but this is Blueberry we are talking about if anything is true Blueberry is Dj's..

Man, for real disagreements can become positive things if we try to understand each other.

If I'm disrespectful, it's of your attitude.I came in here as a budding grower, even if misinformed, you could have politely informed me of what seems to be "the way it works"

Instead you get hostile, my first response was trying to find common ground, which you obliterated again, without trying to get me to understand, only scolding/name calling. So a little insinuated smartassery is more than warranted.

I'll admit to disrespecting you, but you earn no respect by becoming emotional and insulting me. You're prejudiced against "hippies" whoever the fuck they are, and subjugate strangers to your will.

For the record I have brought nothing to the table, nor have I leeched. Your presumtions are premature.

On top of it all, many responses in this thread echo my points and completely disregard yours... Why the animosity toward me alone? Plenty of targets in this thread for you to practice on

It's all good man, you are right, I've said it already. If you think someone owns genes, that's your religion.

I'll take your advice, with thanks! Just because info comes from a bigot doesn't mean it's not valid.

Just try to be nicer, that's all I ask.

Tom Hill

Veteran
I don't even get it... i just fucking told you guys how it mostly is in the industry nobody is gunna shut you down if you truly did any work but you all seem to still wanna fight to be douchy? go to hell and rot your souls away you wanna be one way sharing hippie thieves wtf?

I spoke too soon, seems you did pick up on someone else :p

I'm sorry if I got you worked up or pissed, never meant to get that way. Please forgive my attitude toward you.

I don't even get it... i just fucking told you guys how it mostly is in the industry nobody is gunna shut you down if you truly did any work but you all seem to still wanna fight to be douchy? go to hell and rot your souls away you wanna be one way sharing hippie thieves wtf?

Yes you did, but with hurtful language. I meant tell me without using the word "douche"

I would have taken it right away, not given you any gruff.

That's constructive right there, no hard feelings brotha

Tom Hill

Veteran
Well next time maybe you will let some other douche take up the torch for outright thieving behavior man i hope so.

There is no way i can sit here and try to wrap my head around giving credit to where u stole it making acceptable muster... And there is not a single one of anybody in this thread that has any amount of knowledge to try and think they can successfully argue the point to get folks changing their minds on this matter,,, it is quite simply a case of don't be a douche man..

SpaceBros.

^^^
You Mr. Tom Hill sir are a truly vile and disgusting person. Take your foul language and your greed is good attitude and get the f*ck out of here. I will not be buying any of yours seeds because of your behavior here and will tell others to do the same.

SpaceBros.

Blah, SpaceBros never grew any BB or its relatives. Every dj plant in my garden totaly stands out from the group be it nld africans or wld afghanis its really eye hitting. I saw only an pakistani with similar colorful stems in veg, but in flower dj flowers looks alienated, like another sub-species of cannabis. Its so diferent to all typical commercial plants as punto rojo phenos in ace/cbg hazes, but its no landrace as rojo but man breed so if something deserve the cultivar status for overaly different characteristic traits to plethora of other strains its dj short family, truly notably different and apart from all the other cannabis I grew in all aspects. And it goes even beyond by what SpaceBros calls "unstability". Although overal for me is blueberry famity notably distinct to every other plants, this "unstability" dj genius breed to specific trait routes even inside this family. Yes it may still require some hunting but when done well, the golfball hard nuggets with biggest resin heads on blue moonshine route or completely different small spindly foxtail calyxes on blue velvet route makes me no wonder why DP even long ago used trademark behind names of these and other dj lines.
SpaceBros do me favor, get pack or two of F-13 for example and keep even male in you mother room for longer time than just one grow, take group picture with all other plants and then tell me its not sufficiently different to everything other there, if blueberry family isn't then I don't know what else had not the pleasure yet :ying:

Sorry Blueberry is not on the radar for me anytime soon. I'll be running:

Vietnamese Mindfuck - Reeferman
Zamaldelica - Ace
El Dorado - Nirvana

I'm actually trying to do my own work breeding land-race type Sativa's. That's why I'm so opinionated about my views.

Unfortunately DJ Short is on my boycott list because of his views on Plant Breeder's rights are in contrast to mine and also the behavior of his son, JD, on another forum.

I'm sure it's a great plant but it's not what I'm looking for.

Just to confirm you're saying it's a highly variable line? Which is not necessarily a bad thing for Cannabis growers but suggests a lack of uniformity with fails to meet the criteria for a cultivar.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I MUST SAY YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY AS FUCK:laughing: I THOUGHT. HE WAS. GOING TO TELL TOM I'll TAKE YOUR GEAR AND HACK IT WITH DJS ..wow great bed time thread :laughing: here get a bagseed than u dont gotta ask know body for permission. 0 and go hiking for some autos..

SpaceBros.

I MUST SAY YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY AS FUCK:laughing: I THOUGHT. HE WAS. GOING TO TELL TOM I'll TAKE YOUR GEAR AND HACK IT WITH DJS ..wow great bed time thread :laughing: here get a bagseed than u dont gotta ask know body for permission. 0 and go hiking for some autos..

Don't worry I wouldn't stoop so low.

I can't say the same for DJ. Not one red cent given to the Oaxacan, Thai or Afghan indigenous farmers (living in relative poverty) who grew out the founding genetics for "his" prized Blueberry.

Now I ask you who's the real thief?

SpaceBros.

as did Sam's when i gained his permission to show the world what i did with HIS Haze..

So what about the Haze brother's then? Did you ask for their permission. Haze is NOT SamS.

If not you're no different to Yocs getting Dutch Passion's permission to work with their Blueberry line.

A truly disgusting person = TomHill

Croissant

Don't worry I wouldn't stoop so low.

I can't say the same for DJ. Not one red cent given to the Oaxacan, Thai or Afghan indigenous farmers (living in relative poverty) who grew out the founding genetics for "his" prized Blueberry.

Now I ask you who's the real thief?

You obviously havn't read any of djs posts... He gives respect to the origins of the land races and acknowledges the traditions that led to his own work.

He didn't have to release his creations in seed form to the public. There are plenty of heirloom lines, from people whos names we don't know, that are just kept in their inner circles. To ensure his family had something unique and elite to profit from us with.

DJ shared his private line in a different era than that of today when things were more tightly guarded and secretive.

It wasn't just a commodity for him it was something he poured his heart and soul into.

The fact this thread has become so fetishistically focused on DJ and his family and how we should expect them to act to satisfy us is retarded.

It is about

R E S P E C T

SpaceBros.

You obviously havn't read any of djs posts... He gives respect to the origins of the land races and acknowledges the traditions that led to his own work.

He didn't have to release his creations in seed form to the public. There are plenty of heirloom lines, from people whos names we don't know, that are just kept in their inner circles. To ensure his family had something unique and elite to profit from us with.

DJ shared his private line in a different era than that of today when things were more tightly guarded and secretive.

It wasn't just a commodity for him it was something he poured his heart and soul into.

The fact this thread has become so fetishistically focused on DJ and his family and how we should expect them to act to satisfy us is retarded.

It is about

R E S P E C T

He should be thanking Dutch Passion for sharing Blueberry with the world if that was really the case.

DJ has plenty of respect for the work he put into creating Blueberry. He only wanted to share his Blueberry with others to profit from it. If not why all the sour grapes?

He get's ripped up for his greed and his belief that he still owns a Cannabis plant after he freely sells you the seed.

THANK-YOU DJ SHORT for creating Blueberry and the whole Blue family!

Croissant

He should be thanking Dutch Passion for sharing Blueberry with the world if that was really the case.

DJ has plenty of respect for the work he put into creating Blueberry. He only wanted to share his Blueberry with others to profit from it. If not why all the sour grapes?

He get's ripped up for his greed and his belief that he still owns a Cannabis plant after he freely sells you the seed.

THANK-YOU DJ SHORT for creating Blueberry and the whole Blue family!

don't thank DJ to be politcaly correct. Pollitical correctness is BS it is only to obscure ones own ugliness.

This isn't about DJ it is about people draging his name in the mud because they themselves are disrespectful and are projecting their own BS on to DJ and his family as a scapegoat for their own insecurities.

Leave that man and his family out of your own personal inferioirity complexes jeesh.

One Love 731

Veteran
When might I expect your hard work to be offered up for free SpaceBros? Walk the talk my dude! those you think your speaking down to most certainly do, but to do that you would have to be above them in some way and this is the first I've heard of SpaceBros! Get off your high horse and compete, give us something that speaks for it self. Then back it up again, again and again. I could go on and on but thats all just talk and instead Ill let my work speak for itself. Its a good look, try it on brother. 1:ying:

Croissant

I don't know DJ short and I am pretty sure most of you don't either.

Who is the image of dj short stand in for then?

The ideal ego you feel looking down on you judging you. It is not about DJ Short and it never was, he is your fetish object you use in your sado-masochistic fantasies.

SpaceBros.

When might I expect your hard work to be offered up for free SpaceBros? Walk the talk my dude! those you think your speaking down to most certainly do, but to do that you would have to be above them in some way and this is the first I've heard of SpaceBros! Get off your high horse and compete, give us something that speaks for it self. Then back it up again, again and again. I could go on and on but thats all just talk and instead Ill let my work speak for itself. Its a good look, try it on brother. 1:ying:

Your welcome to grow out a couple of my latest crosses and do what you like with it. Just PM me and I'll oblige.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
i love how people call out tom for calling it how it is, having only released fair priced beans(50% market rrp on equal product), all of which were IBL bar the limited runs of DC and X18 x haze....maintained in true form, warts and all. Probably one of the few true dudes in the industry, runs his well experienced mouth on t'interwebs when he cant keep it in...like the crazy old guy that you sat with on the bus...you get off at your stop and the bus and old man drive away..then it dawns on you wtf he was on about.