What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Interesting. How large a wad o' wax can you jam down in there?

Looks similar to those oil pipes, .. Where you just load this tall, skinny glass cylinder full of goop, screw it on to an aluminum pipe, bingo bango.

I'd prefer the atomized version, though, vs. the full-on combustion deal.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361398925.126335.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361398986.926426.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361399115.142023.jpg
Grow bro left the 600s off after tying up the girls so I took some pics
day 38

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

Well I'm still figuring our how much wax you can put in there. You want it to melt at a steady rate so it doesn't clog. You could probably put half a gram in if you spent time melting it to the inner wall of the ceramic cylinder.
I spend most of my time melting it to the inner walls of my lungs though so I wouldn't know.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Well I'm still figuring our how much wax you can put in there. You want it to melt at a steady rate so it doesn't clog. You could probably put half a gram in if you spent time melting it to the inner wall of the ceramic cylinder.
I spend most of my time melting it to the inner walls of my lungs though so I wouldn't know.

Is there a better place to melt it?

farmari

Whaaat? You're telling me you guys turn off the lights when you're in there stringin' up colas?

pussies....:biggrin::nanana:

:laughing: I used string up with lights on in a 9x9ft krusty style tree room. How I got through two cycles without burns is beyond me. High Life, I don't know how your GPW is doing compared to your 7ft wide room of the past, but surely you're finding great benefit in ease of maintenence with this layout?

TURBD

Fuckin 1/2 my ear is almost melted off from last feeding.
This shit looks proper as always.
Keep up the good work.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use straight wax/budder in mine. Just don't overload them, which is easy to do. I don't like the idea of adding veg glycerin, I want the pure.
View attachment 208910 View attachment 208911
Atoms raw, you can Find good deals online.

YA just had ta say " good deals online" ...:biggrin:
I picked up a...
RawAtmos Raw Vaporizer Green Limited Edition 2013 with Free Glass Screen, extra heating Chamber & Oil chamber.
Ebay $84.50-Bid-
I dig good deals..This should be fun...
----- :alien::ying::alien: -----
Thanks for the tip...
Ya ladies be lookin tits.. Rock on...
Peace...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

:laughing: I used string up with lights on in a 9x9ft krusty style tree room. How I got through two cycles without burns is beyond me. High Life, I don't know how your GPW is doing compared to your 7ft wide room of the past, but surely you're finding great benefit in ease of maintenence with this layout?

The layout of the other room was a pita to move around in. I think that's one of the main reasons it failed so badly when I left.
Not alot of room in here of you can't tell from the pics;)

I crawl so much, I have multiple pairs of kneepad pants. Will never work without them from this point forward. I'm a skinny cat and still can barely get around the bottom when crawling.

The layout has made things easier and I am glad I got the awings out of the room.
The PVC manifold was a big improvement in the hygiene of the room.

No more root aphids!
Haven't even seen a single bug in either room and each plant has two sticky traps around its stem!

Finally making a space to test out some new genetics. Should have some great things going on by summer time.

Why am I still here?
Time to get stoned with my beautiful partner

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I read this thread everyday; and HL45, mega,ic crane, and flower farmer, you guys are some funny fuckers, I laugh so hard sometimes my old lady gives me weird looks. You guys make my life a little better everyday:))

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I read this thread everyday; and HL45, mega,ic crane, and flower farmer, you guys are some funny fuckers, I laugh so hard sometimes my old lady gives me weird looks. You guys make my life a little better everyday:))

Everything I post is photo shopped or fictitious. Nothing is true for legal reasons.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

Nothing is legal for true reasons.

Trees have trunks ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361508951.482108.jpg

Franky! Glad you came out of the shadows. Welcome to the flip flop!

Lately I have been bulking up on security. Someone nearby was robbed recently. It was obviously an inside job. Regardless its always time to stay on my toes. I need to get some good ip cams ASAP. If anyone knows of a good one and setting up some kind of digital recording let me know.

Latest posts

Latest posts