What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

Ya sorry man, I read so many threads I forget who's who and who's doing what when I'm chatting. :dunno:

I did some electrical work for a 30kw flip flop that was cooled by a big ol' heat pump. It's pretty impressive what those heat pumps can do with such little power. I first though you were cooling everything with the mini-split. That would be impressive.

The btu vs watt thing is the info I was looking for, if I decide to go sealed I can size the right pump :thank you:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361780526.458265.jpg

Nope that's not really nice DMT

It's some really good hash, not sure how it was made. Was a gift from a friend.

My hash is the three clumps on the outside.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
:moon:Are you sure that's hash? It looks like cat poop, especially with all the cat hair infused products, that come outta the vert section, i figured you took it to the next level with your shit:moon::woohoo:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

Sheik it's all good buddy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361854998.739634.jpg
Week 5

Don't tell em I've been makin ButanecatHairOil, trying to keep my corner in the market.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Looking good as usual HL. You're well on your way to maximizing output with your setup, cheers.

Thanks!
im trying to keep the pics flowing and the conspiracies to a minimum.

That's quiet the tree you have there, arm sized buds?,cause that's what they look like , holy moley!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite arm sized but they are big, They really start to fatten up in a week, they have never grown this big before.....

:moon:Are you sure that's hash? It looks like cat poop, especially with all the cat hair infused products, that come outta the vert section, i figured you took it to the next level with your shit:moon:

LOL my girl said it looked like poop also, she saw the pic on my screen and started laughin at me.

Straight TREEEES bro..... :tree: :tree: :tree: SL

Thanks bro! Im excited to see how the two rooms compare to eachother.
Got the biobizz goin elsewhere, lookin good!

I almost got these suspenders that say Logger on them, then I realized all my hippie friends might beat me with there hemp belts if they saw me wearing it.

I have been going a lil crazy lately with all the projects I have going on. Its hard being two places at once, let alone three.
Luckily these hash pens and my quartz nail have been keepin me irie.

time for hash and home depot!!!

Hash Depot!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
As for the 2 bud pics above. ....I have been doing some side by sides with mh vs hps. I wont have anything to say until I have harvested both rooms. Right now its hard to tell.
hps 1 mh
hps 1 mh The bigger room is set up like this
hps 1 mh
hps 1 mh

hps 1 mh
hps 1 mh
mh 1 hps smaller room
hps 1 hps

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Thanks!

I almost got these suspenders that say Logger on them, then I realized all my hippie friends might beat me with there hemp belts if they saw me wearing it.

Lmao,

You better yell "T.I..I..I..M.M..BER" when you give those ladies the axe and make sure you get your notch right cuz fellin' trees can be risky business when harvestin' on hash pens. :biggrin:

Whats your process like when it does come to harvesting those monsters. Do you just go at it branch by branch while its standing there or do you chop the entire tree and manage her upside down hanging?

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran

Previously we squeezed the entire plant through the door and hung it upside down...

In one room the plants are 6' wide and 7' tall....pretty sure those ones will be taken down in chunks;)

Mister_D

Veteran
DAMN HL! Those ladies have taken over since I got to check last. LOVE what i'm seeing bro :respect: Dialage is such a beautiful thing :biggrin:

D

DHF

You know......A lil tidbit from back in the day with my Krusty bucket plants that I learned from many yrs of outdoor croppin , is I used ta take down my big plants in thirds from the top down to give me enough time to trim , dry , and cure enough product to get some bills paid and....

Then take the rest down in weekly intervals for my convenience and keep what I couldn`t get to alive till I could......and I know yas got help HL , but hangin whole "big"plants is an invitation for airborn nasties to form if not bucked with limbs hung , but I know this ain`t your first rodeo.......

Just tryin ta let folks know that big plants are a different animal when it comes to Harvey and afterwards......and...for the record......

Ya`ll Plant Killers are doin just that.....Killin it......Proof`s in da puddin.......Not sure there`s gonna be ANYFUCKINBODY rollin with bare bulbs before long without this funky ass setup goin that defies all laws of history and big plant nurture versus nature......

Undercurrent folks best stand up and smell the coffee bout not needin all the bells and whistles it takes to feed the fast hydro beast compared to this somewhat passive fed all but bulletproof setup for big plants.....

I can see several folks here givin Gettogro a run for his money with the right hybrid and dialed setup in the near future......

Respect....Freds.....:ying:......

Mister_D

Veteran
You know......A lil tidbit from back in the day with my Krusty bucket plants that I learned from many yrs of outdoor croppin , is I used ta take down my big plants in thirds from the top down to give me enough time to trim , dry , and cure enough product to get some bills paid and....

Then take the rest down in weekly intervals for my convenience and keep what I couldn`t get to alive till I could......and I know yas got help HL , but hangin whole "big"plants is an invitation for airborn nasties to form if not bucked with limbs hung , but I know this ain`t your first rodeo.......

Just tryin ta let folks know that big plants are a different animal when it comes to Harvey and afterwards......and...for the record......

Ya`ll Plant Killers are doin just that.....Killin it......Proof`s in da puddin.......Not sure there`s gonna be ANYFUCKINBODY rollin with bare bulbs before long without this funky ass setup goin that defies all laws of history and big plant nurture versus nature......

Undercurrent folks best stand up and smell the coffee bout not needin all the bells and whistles it takes to feed the fast hydro beast compared to this somewhat passive fed all but bulletproof setup for big plants.....

I can see several folks here givin Gettogro a run for his money with the right hybrid and dialed setup in the near future......

:yeahthats......... All of that!

hotboxes

I know fred I hear you there and I notice you said Ghetto, his monsters are probably the biggest I have seen on here so far(until HL45 pulls his :) ). With the PPK running with out all of the water control's there is No way that undercurrents or any fast hydro that will compete with it for the sheer fact that there is always going to be a malfunction some where and unless there is some one there to remedy the situation Root rot is inevitable.

D

DHF

I know fred I hear you there and I notice you said Ghetto, his monsters are probably the biggest I have seen on here so far(until HL45 pulls his :) ). With the PPK running with out all of the water control's there is No way that undercurrents or any fast hydro that will compete with it for the sheer fact that there is always going to be a malfunction some where and unless there is some one there to remedy the situation Root rot is inevitable.
HB...I ran 24/7 recirculating "SWC"/Krusty buckets for a solid decade and OMFG.........

The bells and whistles along with failsafe devices to replace pumps if pumps died and or power outages happened...not to mention......The $ 1000 Aqualogic drop in probe chillers at every location to keep solution temps below 70 degrees and prevent pythium/root rot.......

I`m in awe....No shit........This is far beyond anything I ever thought could be done with low plant numbers and big plants without spendin assloads of cash to maintain the setup and PRAY for results if 1 of the many variables weren`t met in "fast hydro" type setup........anyways....

I`m onboard 1000%.......guaranteed......

Peace...DHF.....:ying:......

Latest posts

Latest posts