What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

D

DHF

Good luck Bro....Always did love a K.I.S.S. setup....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
my new home! thanks for getting it prepped for me! that's some kind of weird system you are setting up.

this is gonna be spectacular!

bloyd

Veteran
Good luck! Not that you will need luck with a ppk. You're going to love it!

Wish I had that kind of space to rock out with mine. I'll tag along for inspiration.

mrsmall

Excellent stuff and glad you made it off the street,
well done to you
good luck with it an i hope to see the masterpiece to come

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
i hope you get into some detail on all your wiring and connections, i need to clean up my act and get safer.

i want to learn about the unistrut system too.

i looked at your gallery. really nice plants. this is gonna be cool.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Great work man! Looks to be coming along nicely, should be a great grow. I'm interested in that platinum OG. yum. Also, do get that Afgooey, I ran her for a couple years, and she was always super greasy, and yielded nice chunky colas that smelled like flinstones chewable vitamins. Much love, and great work! SL

Mister_D

Veteran
Nice setup. As for the digital ballasts, yes you have to turn them off for a few minutes inbetween flipping. This is because of the soft start feature. There is a member here that goes by toohighmf. He has been flipping 2 ballast to 8 bulbs (or something along those lines) for a few years now. If you are looking for further information on the setup and application I would seek him out. He can be found here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107912&highlight=horti+control