Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
chonky phat gutz
b6ifhzu2t0i21.jpg

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flowerday 35

Flowerday 35

I think the water timer have been screwy, and been watering them every night for a few minutes.
I was wondering why they wheren't drying up, but now I guess I know why and I have tried to med the issue.

Don't seem to have had, a negative inpack on them.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flowerday 36

Flowerday 36

I was asked the other day, if I was starting to notice any difference in the two lights. Besides the canopy being a bit more uneven under the HGL, I belive thats just mainly due to quality of the clones or rather lag of quality clones.

It seems like they are packing more trichomes, under the HGL lights compared to my DIY strip lights.
Still early on, so I will wait to come with any judgement. Untill I have atleast compleated this grow, still also would like to do a mono crop with all healthy clones.

Anyway here are some close up's, of the Mesmakronic #7 cut @ 36 days.

Let me know what you guys see :thank you:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Nice close ups. The trichomes could be of the light diference i guess..

Thanks mate, pretty amasing what a phone can do now days.
Im speculating in that as well, might just be the light tricking the eye.

Anyway Day 37 is upon the ladys, found the watering bug in the timer and fixed it. Cheap chinese timers, they are not all working 100%.
It's been corrected, so thats the most important and only cos of the soil it's really an issue.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
When you say that you're flowering from clone, does that mean rooted clone or bang the cutting in and hit 12/12?

Palindrome

King of Schwag
When you say that you're flowering from clone, does that mean rooted clone or bang the cutting in and hit 12/12?

Rooted clones, under 18H light.

Transplanted and put in 12/12 from the cloner, day 1 starting after the first night of 12/12.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
How long from cutting to rooted clone? Sorry for the Q's, but I haven't seen it done quite this way before. I'm trying to work out the time advantage of doing it that way.

techattack

He explained some back ago i think. Since he have a lot of cuts he doesnt give any veg he wins that extra weeks and throw them to flower since they root, but i dont remember he saying about the rooting time (6 to 14 days by my experience)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Seed to sexing in 21-25 by mine. So it saves a week to 10 days per cycle and requires 12 x the plants to get the same harvest. Clone to flowering would have saved 3 weeks, I could understand that, that's why I'm trying to pin point the timings.
I guess in a legal location, numbers just don't matter though. A different world from mine. I'm fascinated by the idea.