What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGL XB70 vs DIY Strip Light

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 19

Flower day 19

Hi Boyd Crowder :tiphat:

Another day have passed - Yesterday I misted them with some water.
Dunno what else to write, haven't watered since day 16. A few pot's are drying on the top, feel lighter then others but not dry light.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Will keep a watch on this thread. U had probably said, but why not a few veg weeks on those clones?

The cabinets are made to run 12/12 only, these are on at night and at day the right side cabinets are on.

@Boyd Crowder Today I watered them with plain water

Flower day 20

Palindrome

King of Schwag
3 Weeks - It's something

3 Weeks - It's something

Here we are flower day 21

Not much to report, still moist from yesterdays watering.
I got a bit of alge growth in some of the pots, so thinking I better let them dry up a bit before next watering.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flowerday 24

Flowerday 24

Yes they are taking shape

I watered them yesterday, with nutrient mix from the res collecting runoffs.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flowerday 25

Flowerday 25

Moved the DIY Strip light up, after I took the picture and figures no point in redoing it due to that.

Will show tomorrow :biggrin:

techattack

I saw some people at an old forum (hortadacouve) testing grows and one of them growed clones like that but used a plastic tray and he got really nice buds running it that way, ur test is just going fine, clones will be all flowerbud, cant wait to see the final result or watch them strenght now

:canabis::wave:

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flowerday 26

Flowerday 26

Thanks guys for the feedback and all, it's going .... got a bit of discoloration on some of the leafs. Lockouts or nute def is happening, but it's not looking super bad yet.

@techattack I have grown loads of 12/12 from clone under HPS, still getting used to the LED's and cabinet growing. But so far the prev. LED grows have been good, but this is first soil grow I do since forever.

Latest posts

Latest posts