What's new

Green Acres - Yosemite Foothills

R

Robrites

I have been expecting to see one any day now...still a little cool at night. They sure keep a man paying attention to his environment.
Here are a few from one morning last spring..
picture.php

klint

Veteran
Yoo Robrites what are You doing with them just dont tell me You eat them... :) Peace Bro

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where I'm going it's more scorpions ...but rattler's ughhhhh hate snakes lol

jbarsk8

I have been expecting to see one any day now...still a little cool at night. They sure keep a man paying attention to his environment.
Here are a few from one morning last spring..
View Image

Ya, nights have been warmer here, 50ish....that is one hell of a morning rattler haul!! I know what you mean about paying attention. Had a baby about 6 inches long in a hoop house one time, could barely see him and the rattle was a black nub, hadnt even fulled formed yet....you dont wanna get struck by one of them.

jbarsk8

Yoo Robrites what are You doing with them just dont tell me You eat them... :) Peace Bro

You put one of those things on the grill and they actually coil back up, must be the muscles contracting or something, eery as hell tho

jbarsk8

Lavender starting to fill out net a bit

Mk ultra, will be putting up net today, start training them, and pull all supplemental lighting in the next couple days to induce flowering.

jbarsk8

Today is a great day. Ive had the weedwacker out cleaning grass in and around hoops. We have some crazy clouds coming in, thunderstorms!! I pulled supplemental lighting today so tomorrow is Day 1 of flower, very stoked about that. Ladies look very happy and healthy. Hit them with a foliar of pfr-97 and protekt the other day. Will update with pics soon. Hope everyone is doing great. Full term seedlings look awesome. Just picked up a Super Glue that is about 3 feet tall already, will be taking cuttings from it and then flowering it in the next week or two to get some nice smoke. Cheers:pimp3:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
in.

great pictures. i'm glad i havent seen any rattlers up here.

you doing full season or just dep?

jbarsk8

Schrews, thx for stopping in man. Doing both! Dep just looks a little more exciting right now so i figured id put it all in one thread. Have about 40 seedlings i popped that are doing great.

Lake tahoe og x afgoo
Sfv og x afgoo
Yum

Also will be doing cuttings for full term of the straight tahoe og, sfv og, and i just picked up a Super Glue which is a gg#4 cross and supposed to be pretty good. Was hoping to have more plants from seed but i wasnt able to leave the ranch and go to the city to try to find some. Hope life is great on your side of the hill, watch out for the snakes. Been raining all night.

in.

great pictures. i'm glad i havent seen any rattlers up here.

you doing full season or just dep?

HL45

Veteran
Awesome thread!

Just recently visited alaska for the first time. It was beautiful! Some of the best water I have ever drank!

jbarsk8

Awesome thread!

Just recently visited alaska for the first time. It was beautiful! Some of the best water I have ever drank!

Hl45, thanks for coming by. You are so right. Alaska is unbelievable. To anyone that even half way enjoys the outdoors, it is an absolute must!! Very magical place

Lots of rain, bout 1.5" so far which is about half of our months average just in last 24 hrs. My region is very lucky to have gotten so much precipitation so far this year