What's new

Green Acres - Yosemite Foothills

jbarsk8

Watered yesterday, bout 50 gallons per 40' planter box, 30-35 for 24' box. Didnt hit them very hard because it has been raining so the clay ground is soaked and im sure some of it is wicking into soil and the roots at bottom of planters near clay are probably drinking all they can, just wanted to even out moisture some and help out the dry surface. Will have pics today, been crazy damp, come on sun!

jbarsk8

Day 3 flower

Hi all. Things are looking good. Snapped a couple pics. Very humid out in the sierras right now, lots of moisture, some dry air will be welcomed. Ladies are looking great tho and i suspect they will be filling out their planter boxes to the absolute max in the next two or 3 weeks until they slow down growth for flower production.

Lavender

Lavender

Mk ultra

Mk ultra

jbarsk8

Blackwater og

Presidential og

Full term babies. Brought them inside during this cool rainy wet weather, will bring back out in the next day or two

Wetttttt.

jbarsk8

Looking good JBar nice early dep
. May the sun shine for you! I'm watching your show from the foothills up north.

Thank you for stopping by hillmizer. Ya i like getting the dep done early. Ill have it processed and out the door by july 1st before any type of aerial flyover heat and when product is dry as hell and my guys are wanting it badly by that time. Foothills are a great place to be!

jbarsk8

Hitting the ladies with another foliar round of Pfr-97 and protekt tonight. Saw a few spider mites on old base leaves on bottoms of mk, i suspect they are hatched eggs after last spray. Will slam them with a dose roughly twice the strength as 7 days ago, where i went light.

jbarsk8

Just wanted to throw a good vibe out there. Leadsled did some pro soil recommendation work for me. He was very professional and I'd certainly recommend him to anyone in doubt about their medium or looking for another eye so to speak.

leadsled

Thanks for stoppin in. Your knowledge is appreciated by myself and others!
Welcome.

Just wanted to throw a good vibe out there. Leadsled did some pro soil recommendation work for me. He was very professional and I'd certainly recommend him to anyone in doubt about their medium or looking for another eye so to speak.
Thanks for the kind words, appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the results. Has made an improvement for everyone so far.

Have not seen any negative effects of getting the minerals in the soil, only positive. :biggrin:

jbarsk8

Welcome.

Thanks for the kind words, appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the results. Has made an improvement for everyone so far.

Have not seen any negative effects of getting the minerals in the soil, only positive. :biggrin:

Sourced most of the bigger bulk items locally which im very happy about. Some of the smaller elements i will have to order or drive to an ag supply store, no big deal. Its 4:50am and about 40 degrees, coldest night in the extended forecast. Heat wave rolling in today, girls should really take off!!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

from everything I hear...Leadsled is "dah man"...great work Jbar..really enjoying your laid back thread.:tiphat:

FoothillFarming

Lead has been working with me also, and we have designed a new soil blend from material in my area. Has been great working with him.

jbarsk8

Lead has been working with me also, and we have designed a new soil blend from material in my area. Has been great working with him.

Foothll, im glad your experience with him has been great as well!! It will be nice to build your own soil with local material. I believe it is an incredible thing to have your local microbiology employed for you. Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts