What's new

Green Acres - Yosemite Foothills

jbarsk8

im up in the northern sierra's - butte and yuba. we typically see a cold snap in the last two weeks of may, so im guessing there will be more weather on its way.

i like when the plants enter full ape shit mode:biggrin:

Yes sir, had a freak squall thunderstorm with snow hail and hellacious winds last may, was brutal to put it lightly

jbarsk8

What an absolutely gorgeous day today in the foothills! Had 2 cold days and cold nights, the extended forecast looks phenomenal....hope everyone is doing great and has some plants outside enjoying this weather!!

jbarsk8

Put up 2 screens so far for the scrog attempt. May have to extend veg time a little to fill it out. Will have to find a happy middle. Strains like presidential og and mk ultra will not stretch as much as the lavender so i will have to pull my supplemental lighting when i feel the best balance is achieved. Some may be a little too big, some too small but such is life.

jbarsk8

Took a few pics for ya'll. Any questions, ??feel free. Brief descriptions of pics, otherwise self explanatory. Weather has been great, girls are in full on "ape shit" mode as previously mentioned. Very happy with growth and vibrant aggression of the plants. Almost like a furious growth to them.

jbarsk8

Lavender. She is slightly clawed on the ends do to large amounts of nitrogen breaking down in the soil. As she gets larger the problem will decrease with her consuming more.

Lavender hoop, 3 rows instead of 2. As plants grow will train below nets and do my best to fill out area.

Hoops, sun going down

Lots of rain this season

jbarsk8

Mk ultra, happy with the new growth, ape shit mode.

Sun going down on hoops, mk ultra

Presidential og Lst, as plants grow, will be training

jbarsk8

is the claw just barely noticeable on the tips of those leaves? or is there something else I should be looking for?

Yes sir it is minor but certainly noticeable. The lavendars which are more sativa dominant are lighter feeders and have that slight claw. The mk ultras being much more indica, wide leafed plants are heavier feeders for sure and do not show the claw.

Yes sir it is minor but certainly noticeable. The lavendars which are more sativa dominant are lighter feeders and have that slight claw. The mk ultras being much more indica, wide leafed plants are heavier feeders for sure and do not show the claw.

ok, thanks, clearly i need to be looking at mine more carefully to notice these things earlier and adjust accordingly :tiphat:

jbarsk8

Just went to check on the seedlings. At first glance, i thought a little twig or something was on my seedling. Look closer, that is one intense looking bug.

Tahoe og x afgoo

Latest posts

Latest posts