What's new

Gorilla glue #4 seeds

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Elevate r fakes... Reals s1s r around n r puttin out fire... I cant say who ... Tou... but they r out there

Elev8 makes it clear their GG is a remake. Every breeder out there is reworking someone else s strains. How many strains out there with the same name but are remakes? When breeders refuse to produce seeds of a good strain, or provide clone only or feminized, someone will remake it as close as possible. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Too bad if it pisses off the creator which by the way tossed it and picked up by a friend that actually brought it about. The original came from a hermie. I'd much rather have a remake than take a chance with hermies and puffed up breeders ego.
I just recently bought 5 of Elev8 strains. Everything I've gained in life was by taking chances. It's all about the quality in the end regardless of who or where it came from. Live and let live.

he wont answer my email, nor the phone, I read there info and it says they back cross from the original to get to the original , no fucking way, they don't even know what choc d I had.

Hows it going to stroke your ego if Elev8 has produced a G.G. equal to the original? I bought a couple packs from them. I'll give you a report when the time comes.

RckyMtRdnk

Hows it going to stroke your ego if Elev8 has produced a G.G. equal to the original? I bought a couple packs from them. I'll give you a report when the time comes.

You sound uneducated at best. Talkin shit to JW ain't gonna make your seeds any better. Until you run GG4, you really don't have a clue. Not some bullshit seed companies version, the cut. It's not just hype.

Jealous much?

You sound uneducated at best. Talkin shit to JW ain't gonna make your seeds any better. Until you run GG4, you really don't have a clue. Not some bullshit seed companies version, the cut. It's not just hype.

Jealous much?

I think 45 years of experience speaks for itself. I can't count the times I've remade strains to be much better than the original. As for gorilla glue, 3 strains were used of strains with so many genetics so far from being a purebred that any breeding project is pure luck.We all know that. Many different phenos out there so it's a long shot to capture the original, but not at all impossible to get very similar if not better as in no hermie in it's genetics. If I remember correctly Elev did use G.G. cut, and reversed it, or maybe that was another strain. What do you mean talkin shit to J.W.? My comment was to him or about him. I don't put anyone and especially a breeder of a one hit lucky shot on a pedestal. If that pisses you off then thats your problem not mine.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think 45 years of experience speaks for itself. I can't count the times I've remade strains to be much better than the original. As for gorilla glue, 3 strains were used of strains with so many genetics so far from being a purebred that any breeding project is pure luck.We all know that. Many different phenos out there so it's a long shot to capture the original, but not at all impossible to get very similar if not better as in no hermie in it's genetics. If I remember correctly Elev did use G.G. cut, and reversed it, or maybe that was another strain. What do you mean talkin shit to J.W.? My comment was to him or about him. I don't put anyone and especially a breeder of a one hit lucky shot on a pedestal. If that pisses you off then thats your problem not mine.

Exactly how many & what strains have YOU remade?

What evidence do you have to corroborate your story?

Until tests show that elev8 seed plants can outperform the original, I wont believe it.
Do you plan on having your plants lab tested?

Until elev8 seeds gains the hype of the original, due to exceptional seed performance, I won't believe they can.

I think its funny as hell when somebody comes in with anothers cock in their hand saying how good it tastes. Especially when the cock hasnt even been tested yet!

Grizz

Veteran
why grow elev 8 seeds ? just some weak assed copy cats trying to make cash, grow them if you want but the real cut is out there, if your a real grower it wont herm on you, why get second rate ? they dident ever have the gg4 cut , real lame ,

why grow elev 8 seeds ? just some weak assed copy cats trying to make cash, grow them if you want but the real cut is out there, if your a real grower it wont herm on you, why get second rate ? they dident ever have the gg4 cut , real lame ,
Not to sound crass, but isn't everyone making cash from other peoples work? You were using other peoples strains, and from that came a winner. Your obviously missing my point. Rather than putting someone down for trying to give people something close to or if not better than the original because they can't get the original is doing a lot of people a favor, and it should be seen as a tribute to your strain. The original will eventually die away as most clone only strains do. Be proud someone is trying to re-create G.G. and hope the best for them.:tiphat:

Exactly how many & what strains have YOU remade?

What evidence do you have to corroborate your story?

Until tests show that elev8 seed plants can outperform the original, I wont believe it.
Do you plan on having your plants lab tested?

Until elev8 seeds gains the hype of the original, due to exceptional seed performance, I won't believe they can.

I think its funny as hell when somebody comes in with anothers cock in their hand saying how good it tastes. Especially when the cock hasnt even been tested yet!
Who said it can out perform the original? I'll let this thread know how the grow does of the 6 strains I bought from Elev8. I don't have the original to compare to as for G.G. but my testing is done by having old school smoker friends try it, and family members that have smoked the original. If they give two thumbs up, well thats all I need. You can take it or leave it.
As for the strains I've reworked or created as the saying goes, has never been published or for sale, only for my projects. I have to rework just about every strain out there for my climate location by hitting them with my strains that never disappoints. It doesn't matter how potent a strain is, if it can't survive temperatures in excess of 100 and heavy rains, high humidity as thats the case with todays wimpy strains due to so much genetic alterations getting further and further from landraces that has backbone to endure the toughest environments. I've reworked every strain I've bought since 1980. All of them outperformed the original in every way including quality, and thc content. Growing indoors isn't always the case for reworking, but I do it anyway for my reasons to have something better and different. Anyone can improve a strain, but you can also take away from it, but the good thing is you can bring it back.

Lofty claim. You got pictures and lab results to back that up?

What makes you think I care to prove anything about me and my claims? Why are some of you so offended? The younger generation still has much to learn, but will probably never have the true old school honor and respect so many of you lack.
There's strains out there thats been around a long time that will blow published strains away. Most major seed brokers control the breeder industry just like the music industry keeps us from hearing the millions of other talents out there. You've much to learn. Getting offended will only suppress or delay your learning. Keep an open mind to possibilities.

Many years ago H.T. writer while discussing published modern day strains, and their potency said, he believes the best strains are yet to be discovered as they're being grown by some backwoods farmer un-published. The point is there are many many strains of un-published strains out there known only to the farmers circle of friends and clients. Todays marketed strain are very potent, but it's not about potency as much as it is about the quality of the high. I have extremely potent strains of marketed strains, and I have my strains un-published. It might be interesting to you to know everyone I know prefers my less potent because of how it makes them feel, but thats the way I bred it to do from old school un-published strains or strains I improved in quality. I also have old school genetics thats ranked as good as it gets in potency. We had kick ass strains long before all these new genetics that has an un-ending heritage almost untraceable, and oh so many phenos and packs one has to go through to get the keeper. Yes we had many many good strains and they're still out there, but society in general will never get to taste because of the seed industry control, or we just don't have a desire to publish them.