What's new

Gorilla glue #4 seeds

AbeFroman

I have some of the original S1s that were made by "he who shall not be named". I ran 2 with great results and gave one to a friend and wasn't very pleased with that pheno. I'm planning on doing a run of just those seeds this summer once I get my lec dialed in. I hoping to find a keeper in the bunch to keep around.

I have never grown the clone only version since I refuse to put anything in my garden I didn't start myself. Way to many bad experiences in the past. I'll post pics or start a journal when get it going if anyone is interested.

-Sausage King

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S1's are really variable, had one that looked like a straight haze! Stretched for 5 weeks while the others set bud lol...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine didnt get to finish wasnt even close at 9 weeks, just giant calyxes all over, no real nug, just singl calyx formation, grew like a pure sativa almost.

I had some pics of it awhile back, when i first did that 4 plant scrog,,,

Grizz

Veteran
mine didnt get to finish wasnt even close at 9 weeks, just giant calyxes all over, no real nug, just singl calyx formation, grew like a pure sativa almost.

I dident finish mine ether, axed her early, way to weird looking to grow out

Pl4nk

Wow my friend got some cuts of strawberry cough from a hydrostore a few years back and they were the same single calyx formation! huge 10" colas with no density or weight, we were quite dissapointed. we put it down to it being his first grow, but seeing this post and thinking back it must have just been the shitty cuts the shop had

blooper

just got some supposed 20%+ CBD seeds so i'm hoping for a male out of that pack to cross for some super duper medicinal seeds ideally with the terpene profile of the GG4 and CBD content of the dad. still considering the S1s but i'm thinking the cross for some regular seeds might be the way to go.

babashanti1988

My friend???! LOL first one i don't work with S1 and second one i will
never order on an breeder totaly unknow.... one more breeder on the market but i had no infos about us, i think they're from spain...

420Alaska

Joesy Wales, Purple Frostbyte, or Tony Green.
I live in Alaska and am willing to travel to the lower 48 to aquire a "real deal" GG#4 clone, which is no easy task.
Could someone, anyone, please help me out and point me in the direction of a verified cut. Thank you very much in advance.

420Alaska

Thank you Joesy. I'm very new to the online game. Been deep underground growing my own medicine for years and making my own strains. Just wanted to make sure I got the authentic cut.
Thanks Brother.