What's new

Gorilla glue #4 seeds

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Where to buy the originals???

Maybe are S1 seeds,is still like the original cannabis cup winner???

Thanks for any reply

nickman

Veteran
Pretty sure it's a clone only... Someone's probably working on some though, if not allready done...

nickman

Veteran
Its a clone only strain... Someone's most likely working on making seeds if not allready done...

JointOperation

S1s are out there.. for the GG4.. just mainly in legal states were they sell the seeds in state.. since all the seedbanks want ttooooo much money for running a ebay self ran site lol. and sending them out.. most don't send in..

JointOperation

just about anyone who hopped on the GG4 s1 bandwagon.. they sell out quick .. so you will have to find em .. medical states are more likely to have then not..

RckyMtRdnk

There gonna be an auction eventually on seedbay private breeders under stank bros with some S1's of the GG4. I can't wait to see what they end going for. It's gonna be pretty pricey I'm guessing. It will be fun to watch though...

onavelzy

Veteran
here's a link to an upcoming Seedbay auction that includes a small pack of GG4 S1's. . I know I've seen some S1's listed by others but can't remember who. The seeds from that auction are as legit as they come. They're from Purple Frostbyte, who's GG4 took third in the IC 420 cup in Amsterdam in 2014 and who also probably grew the flowers that won the SoCal HT Cup in 2014

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
if your finding random seeds they probably will be female but they are not s1 but a hermie induced female that will carry that same hermie trait. you may get lucky and just get a few seeds or you could find your entire room has been seeded. i only grow femanized plants so i always use dutchmaster's reverse to minimze the risk of hermies since feminized plants have a high risk of hermphroditism

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
So no one knows or are interested where to buy the seeds of the strain of the moment???
Or we must to wait for the release???

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
yes we are all very interested in getting our hands on GG#4 seeds/clones but its not that easy.

so yes we must wait for the release and even then its limited depending on how deep your pockets are.

onavelzy

Veteran
listed as fake or repackaged seed. so no one fool for this.

are you claiming that TLC Collective GG4 S1 seeds are fake or repackaged? Or are you suggesting that the auction seeds from Purple Frostbyte that I linked to are fake and repackaged?

The GG4 S1's on TLC are listed as being from Unknown Prophet who came out with the first S1's of GG4 last year I believe. JACKMAYOFFER who runs a large scale grow for TLC has documented his grows here on IC in more than one thread, including his growing GG#4.

I already linked to the upcoming seedbay drop of a small set of S1's directly donated by PF, so that cannot be what you are suggesting is fake.

what are you basing that comment of yours on?

If you think the TLC seeds are fake, PM Prophet and ask if his seeds are being carried by TLC. Or PM Jack.

I think either of those sources of seeds is a great choice.

fwiw

onavelzy

Veteran
ok thx Zio. I think TLC was probably the place I saw GG4 S1's. I've been going through a lot of seed sites trying to find where i saw it without luck until i saw that link