What's new

Gorilla glue #4 seeds

B

BAKED_BEANZ

sorry, was referring to the dodgy seed company in canada. wasn't very clear. quick google for a review listed it as fake. nothing you said onavelzy.

onavelzy

Veteran
Zio cleared it up. I just didn't want that benefit auction to be misread so i jumped, mrowrrr. Thanks for checking on the legitimacy of the link that got pulled. Power of the web, protecting the field

Grizz

Veteran
seeds from a monocrop of GG4 are S1's. if the pollen came from another strain, the seeds would be F1's

you are correct sir.

there will never be original gg4 beans made again, it would be impossible to do, its a true miracle strain.
profits s1's have really produced some amazing plants. if the is any way for you to get to cali get them. purple frostbite also has made some.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
So the only advice is to buy them from tlc?

Fuck waiting, buy crosses and look for the glue dom ones:tiphat: I have 4 crosses I'm wading through now. There are like a dozen crosses out there, most sold by seedbanks in the good old USA.:biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran
elev8 are fake seeds, there is no way they could make original gg4 seeds, beware your getting ripped off if you waste your money.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
The elev8seeds.com GG#4 are either fakes or S1's not the real deal, as there can't be.
They even stole Purple Frostbites picture!

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
elev8 are fake seeds, there is no way they could make original gg4 seeds, beware your getting ripped off if you waste your money.

I'm talking to the owner by email, I'll post more info tomorrow. I know they can't be the original beans on clone only:biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran
I'm talking to the owner by email, I'll post more info tomorrow. I know they can't be the original beans on clone only:biggrin:

he wont answer my email, nor the phone, I read there info and it says they back cross from the original to get to the original , no fucking way, they don't even know what choc d I had.

Strange these companies take the time to go through the forums to poach pictures of other's hard work, but don't bother to read the information that would help them avoid being seen as frauds immediately by the informed community

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
just another ...get rich quick...SCAM... non the less the glue crew will blast this dude back to his cave ...

ECtraveler

Veteran
They offer 10 strains and didn't create a single one?
riding-coat-tails.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
I talked with the breeder today, they never even had the gg4 clone, started there breeding with a s1 . he said there final product there selling as gg4 is a short indica dom plant, there supposed to change there add for the seeds, thanks to the glue crew for standing up aand taking no shit..

Brookky

Just another example of someone hacking trying to get rich quick off joesy. They need to take that add down quick. Everyone needs to stay on them until they do.

redeye057

Gorilla Glue #4 seeds?

Gorilla Glue #4 seeds?

Trying to see if anyone can point me in the right direction to locate these gems..ive been very interested in the strain but was never able to locate it..So if u guys have any suggestions please shoot away.