Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i take it he got the clip.
that fucktard was asking for it

na na na na hey hey hey good bye!
hqdefault.jpg

B

BAKED_BEANZ

mental retardation at its best. sadly pot doesn't discriminate or it would have kicked his arse to the curb long time ago!

Cannavore

Veteran
You must just suck at growing bro, gg4 is easy as fuck I've seen hacks dial it in. And what good graces do you earn by verbally shitting on respectable members of this community. Who cares if cannavore joined two years ago, you joined in January this year. And if you can really talk shit about someone as knowledgable as dank frank, your dumber than Corey and Trevor, and those two guys are fucked.

[youtube]d4sc2kW06SE[/youtube]

Just went to that elev8seeds website and boy they are trying to cash in big time of clone only strains especially Josey's strain. Ad is still up but it says it's a BX3 tho but it doesn't state that they're using an s1 mom. Wouldn't give that place any of my money as they are only trying to cash in on hyped strains instead of breeding with them and making something special of their own.

From what I've seen looks like the breeder of Elev8 is a member here. So if people wanna know wassup he should be the one to ask

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
From what I've seen looks like the breeder of Elev8 is a member here. So if people wanna know wassup Farrakhan he should be the one to ask

pretty sure you work for elev8 so if so this see some picks of the gg4 bx from a s1, show and tell.

pretty sure you work for elev8 so if so this see some picks of the gg4 bx from a s1, show and tell.

Hell I'm just a grower on the eastcoast in the south. I dont know where you got the idea I work for elev8 but you are mistaken bro. I've done nothing but show you love when I talk about your amazing creation and being blessed by someone who passed her to me. I found this thread searching that company cus I saw someone on another forum say they got GG#4 seeds from them. When I saw this thread and the info you told everyone I went and told them the same on the other forum. So I cant show you no pics of they're supposed GG#4 bx.

I know I'm new over here but I could've been posted just never did only used it for info purposes. I aint trying to start nothing with anybody I came here showing love and respect from the jump cus thats just me and the person I am so I'm done aint I prolly wont even be posting over her anymore. Peace and respect to you bro

blooper

just picked up a cut of GG4, had to see for myself what the hype is all about but i was looking around online and there are non-feminized seeds available?

how'd that happen? it's not advertised as a cross or anything

blooper

Are there any legit fem seeds online ?

elev8 seeds claims to have regular and feminized seeds. not sure how that's possible if GG#4 really is a clone only. all the information they give is an extensive backcrossing project. i don't know enough about breeding, was hoping someone would answer my question.

either way, i just snagged a GG#4 cut 'verified' legit from a dispensary and plan to make feminized seeds as well as fem'd and regular crosses. usually i'm looking for mother keepers, now i'm popping a bunch of seeds hoping for a keeper dad:biggrin:

ogconstruction

GG bag seed & the reversed clone

GG bag seed & the reversed clone

I see the elev8 site with the rilla
Glue an I see a Facebook page with a gorilla saying they are the creators of the gorilla glue.
They drew up a little drawing of there genetic build up.
At this time I have found bag seed in both the Girl Scout cookies an the gorilla glue.
Both from a reliable collective Outco
After reading this thread I choose
To cross them as well as reverse before letting go of my genetics.
To anyone.
With Fem spray it's everyone's genetics once it leaves my hands.

Latest posts

Latest posts