What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found me a grower chick; good story

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
haha dude thats a great story, really happy for you :)

Thanks! :)

Nice story, hope it works out for you

Thanks, I hope so too! ;)

long story

Um, yes it was. Nobody forced you to read it... Excuse me for wasting your time? :wave:

man thats every stoner\grower dream,congratz bro!!

No shit! Thanks man! :thank you:

HAHAh Cool story man, Good for you.... Thats awesome bro.

Thanks, I thought so too, good enough to share with my other family here at IC. :wave:

You found the needle in a very large hay stack vato, buena suerte!!

Gracias! ;)

Jealous as fuck. Tell us about her setup.

lol, no need to be jealous my friend. :) A couple of 1000's and soil. I've been helping her to revamp and make her setup more efficient as well as helping her get rid of a bad infestation of mites. :ying:

pics of her naked or it didnt happen.

LMAO!!! I just about shot water out of my nose from laughing!!! :laughing:

I couldn't of said it better my self. Karma, One Love:ying:

LOL, still cracking up from kushbanana's post!!! :laughing:

haa nice brotha good work spittin game and getting the girl!! just remember as much as you may like this girl and as you two get more comfortable around eachother, don't be the one to initiate call/txting all the time when you two aren't together it'll scare her away looking needy/clingy.. just makin sure but i'm sure you got this shit wrapped up. peace

Haha, yeah, no doubt. I'm good at that part, I would say she initiates 75% of the calls and texts. She actually apologized the other day for calling and texting too much, I told her not to sweat it. I do believe I got this woman sprung! :D Thanks bro! :wave:

BudGood

Veteran
Hey! Pics or it didn't happen! Nah im just fucking with you man. Sounds like a dream come true! Good idea you didn't take it too far the first night. Best of luck!

Thanks bro! :wave:

damm, i wish i could find a woman like that....that would be perfect in my life right now....! congrats!

No doubt, it really is perfect too... :D Thanks!

:yeahthats

someday...

hold on to her bro, could be a keeper!

I'm thinking so... ;)

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats Wow, that story is so truly truly awesome!!! I am so happy for you - *Your Karma is Showing!!*

:) Thanks, the fire just felt like a huge kick in the nads by karma, but it's becoming apparent that the fire was a dark cloud with a HUGE and AWESOME silver lining. :)

cool story Goodbud! How are things going? you still seeing her? I hope you too are still hitting it off :)

Thanks Mrs B! Yes, I am still seeing her, not as much as I'd like to with my busy schedule, but we talk all the time. We really are hitting it off, thank you for the kind words! :thank you:

you go walls deep yet bro, we need updates, jk, was a real nice story, made me smile, hope ya havent went all crazy yet?

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, lol. ;) But I'm no gentleman, soooo... JUST KIDDING! ;) Lets just say, we've become quite close... :)

Glad to hear it man. When I saw it was you who posted it and I immediately thought I should ask how the repairs after the fire were going. I guess a little better than I expected. Lol. Keep up the good work man.

Yes, things are going great bro, thanks! This is why I consider the people of IC my second family. :thank you:

Sounds like you were in need of a bit of luck.... best of luck with future.....

funny enough I met my wife through weed, I used to deal to her ex many many many many moons ago. Always good to have an extra pair of hands at harvest time that you can trust.

Yes, I truly was, and it came at the best possible time too. Thanks! :)

Second date - F**king like rabbits... (?)

rabbits_mating.jpg

Good luck to you mate. Looks like some overdue good luck has come your way.

:D As I said earlier, a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. ;) I will say, however, that we've become quite close since that first date.... ;)

who's your mortgage company? ready to burn down the house asap....

glad for you. don't fark it up

LMAO!!!!!! Just the most craziest set of circumstances that led to her and I meeting, I truly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason... :wave:

R

Rabbi Reefer

Not to poop on your party but....
If anyone suspected your fire was grow related, I wouldn't be too surprised if she has a badge.

Gotta love paranoia....

BudGood

Veteran
holy snap dude nice catch!

:) Thanks!

See all that bad shit happened for a reason, love works in strange but sure ways! :canabis:

Cannabis helps to bring us all together. :biggrin:

Hopefully she does anal, then it's wedding bells!

Yes, it was a shitty time in my life, but has turned out to be a pivotal event leading to much awesomeness! :D

I used to have such an awesome pheno of SOL Sweet Tooth, sadly it was jacked by the boys in blue. :( Fuckers....

hehe...great stuff...so is she a member here? :)

No, I'm sure of it, she doesn't do the online thing. :)

Great story man. Write a book about it. She will marry you then

LOL, I doubt I have enough for much more than a short story... ;)

Where did the OP go? Too busy having fun to update us? or too heartbroken to even get on ICMAG? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes, busy busy busy! Between my day job, caregiving and growing, I barely have a free moment! We get together to walk the dogs, hang out, do stuff together, etc as much as we can.

Yeah, I'm guessing his new infatuation has him too busy for ICMAG.

They must be camping and picnicking other various frolicking activities.

What a great story though :)

Just busy as hell in general, been meaning to update this thread. But yeah, much frolicking is being done! :D

great luck man! now play your cards right, she does sound like a keeper!

Thanks, and yes, she is definitely a keeper! :jump:

Take care yall, thanks for all the kind words and well wishes!

:thank you: :thank you: :thank you: :thank you: :thank you:

BudGood

Veteran
Not to poop on your party but....
If anyone suspected your fire was grow related, I wouldn't be too surprised if she has a badge.

Gotta love paranoia....

Wow, that is seriously idiotic. Did you even READ or COMPREHEND the original post? Doubt it... :moon:

The fire inspector didn't suspect a thing, it happened due to a electrical heater and old wiring. Yeah, I'm sure shes incriminating me by showing me HER GROW,

The internet... Always seems to bring out the mental midgets....

R

Rabbi Reefer

Wow, that is seriously idiotic. Did you even READ or COMPREHEND the original post? Doubt it... :moon:

The fire inspector didn't suspect a thing, it happened due to a electrical heater and old wiring. Yeah, I'm sure shes incriminating me by showing me HER GROW,

The internet... Always seems to bring out the mental midgets....

Being a tad paranoid HARDLY qualifies someone as a "mental midget"

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah cool story - thanks. as for advice, doesnt sound like you need any ;)

i did the 'take it slow' thing with my wife on the first date (actually i figured i was too wasted to reliably perform :D and i was slightly in awe of just how beautiful she was). a while after she told me that it would likely have been just a one night thing if we'd had sex that night because i was about to leave college. we met through weed too (well hash to be exact)

been together over 20 years now :)

good luck

VG

BudGood

Veteran
Being a tad paranoid HARDLY qualifies someone as a "mental midget"

Paranoid? Yes you are. Capable of comprehending written words and discerning the meaning behind them? Not so much.

She is a GROWER, & NOT medical! She's shown me HER grow, and incriminated herself. It's far beyond idiotic to think that the insurance company or anyone for that matter would go through such great lengths to fuck with a med patient/caregiver, by "planting" a grower. Your argument makes absolutely NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! :crazy:

Theres an old saying, that seems highly applicable to you:

"Tis better to be thought an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." :YaRight:

Time to go increase the size of my ignore list. Goodbye, troll... :stfu:

BudGood

Veteran
Wow nice story!

Hope things will continue to grow and last!
:)

Haha, thanks, I hope so too!

yeah cool story - thanks. as for advice, doesnt sound like you need any ;)

i did the 'take it slow' thing with my wife on the first date (actually i figured i was too wasted to reliably perform :D and i was slightly in awe of just how beautiful she was). a while after she told me that it would likely have been just a one night thing if we'd had sex that night because i was about to leave college. we met through weed too (well hash to be exact)

been together over 20 years now :)

good luck

VG

Awesome, thanks! Speaking of hash, I got her wasted on some BHO her first time here unofficially (not in her professional capacity), lets just say her tolerance isn't as high as mine, she had a whitey. :D

verdecielo

BG that sounds like a dream come true, sure it is, U have gold
funny how some people can not do anything but try to ruin things acting on jealousy :laughing:fuck RR
keep celebrating Bro

R

Rabbi Reefer

Haha, thanks, I hope so too!

Awesome, thanks! Speaking of hash, I got her wasted on some BHO her first time here unofficially (not in her professional capacity), lets just say her tolerance isn't as high as mine, she had a whitey. :D

Thanks for being such a welcoming and understanding schmuck.
I miss one mention of her showing you her grow in a diuretic post and that instantly makes me a "mental midget" and "troll".
I'm off to get new glasses......Enjoy the herpes asshole!:wave:

G

grasspass

Wish you well and a life long relationship. I don't like to throw in negative, but what do you think about her telling you, when you were new friends , about her illegal grow?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If she is as awesome as you say dude, just let the sperm fly and you can keep it for good! :bigeye:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
hope to have as much luck as you had...someday!!

enjoy it bro.....!!