What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found me a grower chick; good story

rooted

bud im happy for you man

kinda gives me hope for finding that one that will stop looking at me as a grower and see me as a person

...at the same time your story makes me feel more alone than ever

you said she works at a nursery; so when it comes down to it, who's the better grower?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
If you're getting some hot, sexy grower tang....you hit the jackpot Bud. Woohoo, happy for you man!!! She sounds like a good one, treat her right and f*ck her good, lol....she'll never leave ya;) Loved the story!

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
whats her sisters name ,and is she single too?you couls see if she is in to long distance relationships also,i be going to north dakota in a day or two , and could use so luvin like that ,......damn im a loser .........lol

H

Hoover_lungz

Gr8 story m8:) Now you know how i feel everyday having a beautyfully stoner wifey :)

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
dont whistle at lesbians they get real mean

You mean like in two mean lesbians?
icon12.gif

:bigeye:
bigeye.gif

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Great story budgood :)

Way to go, props for you to have asked her out !

Also, I'm sure she'll love to read it when she'll start browsing Icmag with your account, you can def tell reading this story that you really like her ! :) :)

All the best for you two !

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
BG that sounds like a dream come true, sure it is, U have gold
funny how some people can not do anything but try to ruin things acting on jealousy :laughing:fuck RR
keep celebrating Bro

:laughing: For sure, right on bro! :laughing:

Sick amazing story man!!! How dank are her nugs?! LOL .....I totally ment her garden. :)

Haha, she's got some decent, I'm gonna toss her some choice cuts to help her in that respect, Thanks! :wave:

Wish you well and a life long relationship. I don't like to throw in negative, but what do you think about her telling you, when you were new friends , about her illegal grow?

Not worried, shows me that she trusts me. She doesn't talk with just anyone about it, she runs a pretty tight ship. :ying:

Good for you Bud

Thanks brother! :wave:

Lucky....................

what are the chances of that happening?

:D

Um, like, hitting the f'n lotto! :jump:

If she is as awesome as you say dude, just let the sperm fly and you can keep it for good! :bigeye:

Haha, dunno about any more kids. I already got a son, quite happy with my previous breeding experience, got an extremely awesome phenotype! :dance013:

Heh...hybridizing...creating a new strain...cloning...

dont forget the CO2! :kiss:

LOL

hope to have as much luck as you had...someday!!

enjoy it bro.....!!

Thanks, I hope you do too! :wave:

WTF, a cop in my thread? :spanky:

:yikes:

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran

Bahahaha!!!!!

I don't think many get that one though.

I read the thread, it was pretty interesting, surprised he hasn't changed his name yet.

bud im happy for you man

kinda gives me hope for finding that one that will stop looking at me as a grower and see me as a person

...at the same time your story makes me feel more alone than ever

you said she works at a nursery; so when it comes down to it, who's the better grower?
Right on man, thanks.

Trust me, I know, been dating for quite a while after my sons mom, lots of totally wrong women. Nice to find one who isn't, ya know? :)

As far as who's a better grower, I dunno, I have almost 3 times the growing experience, so kinda not fair to compare, but she's pretty damn good for only having done it for 4 or 5 years. She asks a lot of intelligent questions of me regarding growing, and actually LISTENS to the suggestions! Whatta concept! :D

If you're getting some hot, sexy grower tang....you hit the jackpot Bud. Woohoo, happy for you man!!! She sounds like a good one, treat her right and f*ck her good, lol....she'll never leave ya;) Loved the story!

;) You know it! Thanks! Hope the baby and you are doing well! :wave:

whats her sisters name ,and is she single too?you couls see if she is in to long distance relationships also,i be going to north dakota in a day or two , and could use so luvin like that ,......damn im a loser .........lol

Haha, her sisters are married, sorry, lol!

Gr8 story m8:) Now you know how i feel everyday having a beautyfully stoner wifey :)

Not yet, but I might! :) Thanks!

dont whistle at lesbians they get real mean

??? And that has what to do with this thread? :moon:

You mean like in two mean lesbians?
icon12.gif

:bigeye:
bigeye.gif

Somethin'... :dunno:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your story. It was a nice read

Thanks, and you're welcome! :tiphat:

Great story budgood :)

Way to go, props for you to have asked her out !

Also, I'm sure she'll love to read it when she'll start browsing Icmag with your account, you can def tell reading this story that you really like her ! :) :)

All the best for you two !

Ah, I dunno if I'll let her read too much, kinda like my journal in a way, if she happens upon it no biggie, but I don't think I'll show her, haha. Thanks man! :wave:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
^^Yeah don't do that shit dude....that's private whether you like it or not. An 09 member should know that already. I can assure you BG is NOT YB homeboy.... Why even hate like that? Everyone but YOU is happy for the man.

How does Krunch's sig read? "Haters gonna hate!" ....good luck finding a hot, sexy weed chick with a job like Bud did, lol :D.

zenoonez

Veteran
^^Yeah don't do that shit dude....that's private whether you like it or not. An 09 member should know that already. I can assure you BG is NOT YB homeboy.... Why even hate like that? Everyone but YOU is happy for the man.

How does Krunch's sig read? "Haters gonna hate!" ....good luck finding a hot, sexy weed chick with a job like Bud did, lol :D.

Lovin your avatar btw. Congrats. I hope you get a good pheno :)

Latest posts

Latest posts