What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found me a grower chick; good story

AGBeer

We're still friends, shes kinda still chasing me because of the wang, lol. I noticed alot of things that made us bigtime incompatible as lovers/relationship material, so I chilled on that front. I think she wants more, but understands why I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

I like her alot, as a friend, and really didn't want to fuck that up. Plus, if you know that it isn't gonna work, it's not really cool to keep stringing a chick along, while she develops feelings for you.

So yeah, I feel like I did the right thing. We still talk and text, take the dogs for a walk, etc. Just not in anything more than a friendly context.

I'd rather be alone, than in a bad relationship, 999 times out of 1000.

:wave:

Well said and well played. I (almost) wish I had done that once or twice in my past.

bubblyboo

stick fat mate,she sounds worth it!;).......................awww jeez,i only read the first page b4.didnt realise there was more than one page.very new to this site,anyways sounds like youve been a gentleman thru it all n good on you,good men are hard to find too you kno:)x

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Bah, I'm always late...

Bah, I'm always late...

I realize I am awfully late...But man! What a great read! The ending was a disappointment, but I was on the edge of my seat as I read the last 2 pages; hoping for another 'romance update'! lol. I started to wonder after I noticed a couple weeks had gone by w/o an update. *sigh*

I'd rather be alone, than in a bad relationship, 999 out of 1000.
I could not agree more, BudGood. Best that you realized that you were incompatible early on and not string her along. :tiphat:

But do not to fret; there are more out there!
Don't give up guys! :)

fabvariousk

Veteran
:jerkit:Whoever is giving negative rep to those who appreciate dagnabit's incredible post:mooning:

Dagnabit was joking and so was I. Chill out.