What's new

Dry sift , iceolator , dry ice hash , let show your DIY Hash and talk about it ...

bibi40

thanks for all your inputs guys !!!
each one experience and feedback about your results is more than welcome here !!!

!00 micron with secret box, pressed by hand with the aid of 2 clamps and a mould.

View attachment 18897433
View attachment 18897434
View attachment 18897436

mate be sure seein that i will get the 100 mic soon ...
and next try will be with buds .

how long did you run the box ?
i just try 5 min run for now .
did you crush the buds or put them directly ?

:tiphat:

Lugo

Veteran
This is some jar-tek (or Gumby hash) from last year.

Attachments

• received_304391558957260.jpeg
    received_304391558957260.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 49

BioSemiosi

thanks for all your inputs guys !!!
each one experience and feedback about your results is more than welcome here !!!

mate be sure seein that i will get the 100 mic soon ...
and next try will be with buds .

how long did you run the box ?
i just try 5 min run for now .
did you crush the buds or put them directly ?

You should always chop it otherwise the buds will get stuck in the side "columns" of the cylinder. If the material is still wet you can freeze it and use frozen. The less quantity of chopped flowers you put in, the greater the ratio you will have in pollen/bud weight. I use micro buds or sacrifice some small buds, in my opinion from a large 5 gram bud you extract less than from 5 grams of micro buds full of resin, initially I only used leftovers from jars but now I make hash with about half the harvest but never more than 30/50 grams per session, I do several sessions sometimes I leave it all night :) Then I use all that remains to make an ice that is practically 100 microns / 40 microns, very clean only large crystals so to speak like this one in photo, I prefer it to a normal ice... in short, from the same starting material I make 2 distinct hashes... then I will calmly put a photo of my Junky Corner where I also have the Secret Smoke washing machine... they are 2 toys, nothing professional though It is funny !
IMG_20230520_134349.jpg

With the 150 micron you will have a nice hash but the consistence in my opinion are not very good but maybe it depends of the strains, with 100 micron i gues you will have better quality with every strain, less green

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i have 3 diff brands of bags- after churning in the 220, the next bag i use is the 160, then usually i think its the 110, and then the 70 or 75... i stop there, as the 45/25 strain my arm shaking em..

personally i find the 160 the most pleasing hash...

bibi40

second run with the secret box ,
this time with buds ,
i did put 2 little coins with the buds and run 20 minutes :

IMG_3201.JPG

pressed directly :

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3203.JPG

too much plant material this time , next time i will go back to 5 minute run and perhaps remove the coins .

now i really think the 100 mic mesh is a must have for proper resin , like @BioSemiosi said ...

next try soon .

bibi40

third try with the secret box ,

run of 5 minutes with buds and 2 coins :

IMG_3208.JPG

too much plant materials , but much better ,
will stay at 5 min run i think , perhaps remove the coins ,
but sure i will change the screen for next run ...

and like usually , handpress immediatly ( and i really like this aspect vs ice-o-lator )

IMG_3210.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

it will go in the cure vault ...

goingrey

bibi40

Are you adjusting the speed at all?
yeah , i did try from min to max speed ,
for what i saw , i don't think more speed in less time is better or inversement ,
i think the coins in' are better for quantity but not good for best quality ,
and a 100 mic mesh sound more logical for less dishes ,

for now my conclusion is it's an easy way for dry sifting , but i got way better results with ice o lator .

have to work on this ...

bibi40

Hi !

today i gave a try to my new all mesh bags ,
with some Maestro auto white trim :

IMG_3227.JPG

IMG_3230.JPG

73/25 mic :

IMG_3232.JPG

160/73 mic :

IMG_3231.JPG

220/160 mic :

IMG_3233.JPG

really happy with thoses all mesh bags ,
process is really easiest and quickest than with classic bags ...

let' s go for dry and cure .

will try and report soon my first attempt with fresh frozen , got a bag of mango sapphire buds waitin' for in the freezer :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts