What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

Sub24ox7

Grand funk crosses
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3559.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes you do.

it can be very Blue
The B Stings are still stretching, I don't want to snap them this round if it can be avoided
Nice Sativa structure :)

View attachment 18966857 View attachment 18966858

don't stretch that stretch. sour diesel is stretchy skunk if you didnt know it.. it is floppy too... so called floppies.. it is own category of plant LOL DF13 is pretty floppy. some say it is right, because plant doesn't give energy into making some massive branches, but invest energy into buds... it is theory.

hey sticky! it looks good. I like those big afghan fan leafs. I think it will make good hash.

LEGALIZE ganja, LEGALIZE MY SOUL!

Legalcdn

Acid Beauty seems to ripen from bottom. I will upload a couple shots in awhile. I will be leaving the ladies for 10 days on autowatering as vacation awaits soon. Hoping she handles being alone. Some colas are falling over as they are quite long (2ft - 60cm).
I tend to defoliate very little with RH fluctuations of 40-75% (mostly 60%). The temps vary from 71-86f (22-30c).

Kimes

it seems it needs more veg time. sticky flipped it before preflowers appeared. we are testing it. we will see how it will look at other testers.
Oh.. Sure looks and sounds interesting.. Was there already talk about B Stings parents? I must've missed it... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

StickyBandit

not topped it seems, what is the height atm? 5-6ft already? looks awesome healthy
Yes, ~5ft, I think topping/training could be beneficial for indoors if height is limited although I could have selected a shorter pheno, or a taller one...
I have an HPS light above them between the 2 LED lights which doesn't help stretch due to the extra red spectrum

Kimes

Yes, ~5ft, I think topping/training could be beneficial for indoors if height is limited although I could have selected a shorter pheno, or a taller one...
I have an HPS light above them between the 2 LED lights which doesn't help stretch due to the extra red spectrum

I have similar system with two LED's and a HPS/CMH/MH in between depending on the case and growth cycle.. The problem is my LED's have extra red Osrams(?) in them but it is great in flowering with CMH or HPS..

Just got a 10K (!) superblue MH to try my hands on taming the stretch of sativas later on.. But indoors and limited headroom it is what it is.. :(

Don't love limiting the pot size and wild bondage sessions with the ladies.. :) Perhaps I should try the pot-in-pot technique from Bonzai world..?

Dreaming of living in a proper climate and running them outdoors though..

Love to all

Kimes

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
lights can play a role, but generally when you flip any sativa before preflowers show, stretch will be bigger. because sativa doesn't care you flip her, doesn't react and it vegs till hormonal maturity anyway. so when you count stretch from moment you flip before preflowers, it is always bigger stretch than flipping it after preflowers or from matured cut. that's why you can read haze flowers for 22 weeks(also 12/12 plays role in it). it is about hormonal mix in plant.