What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Drool worthy ... I can't wait to see them here under the sun
I cant wait to see it. I am looking forward to it. wish you good luck this season.

mextasy

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I tried Zamal x Oaxacan some. it is nice. energetic but not overwhelming, even giggly... and mainly great tasting! lemons and mangoes.. not very spicy. top taste for such wild sativa. the effect is great in the morning... but afternoon or evening, it doesn't give that power that I need from my head medicine... I give it 5 out of 10 for potency. it is similar to Congo genetics somehow in many aspects.

I dont judge zamal genetics according to that cross. I wish it would be stronger. as it has really interesting effect, which I like. it is good for fun, but I would not prescribe it against depression..

malawi gold is the whole another league.. is really close to haze from all sativas which I tried. in potency.

I plan to try Zamal which I got from France.. mangu Zamal...

I really like malawi I got. thanks friend! and although it is broad leaf in veg, it really pack power and body electric. really enjoyable and hit you right between eyes. immediate consciousness shift.. some phenos of it, get sedation after hour of effect. some not though.

I dont know if I should take it in consideration when selecting adepts for haze male. because he, Mr. Shine, can take it out. I crossed him to narcotic trainwreck/thai or to body numbing hawaiian pakithai and he took it out all the way... and made it electric, flying mind and trancey, in some phenos even speedy. and made it very cerebral like... zero or very little body, not narcotic at all, although @numide reported narcotic properties at his grandfunk. not all phenos are so much influenced by Mr. Shine of course, but most of them yes imo.

Last edited:

StickyBandit

(y)

what are smells?:D

I'm not much of a sniffer, as you know and they're not really giving a lot off yet but I'll give it a go...
I'll tell you what they aren't first, they're not piney or lemony and they're not sweet,
For the size and age they have quite a mature complicated aroma, dank and hazey bitter musk with a slight chemical bite, but that will likely change a little as time passes
It is a very pleasant aroma and shows a lot of promise :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
report on AB:

"Acid beauty now tastes very refined and sublime, it has a SOUR note to her on the back end and soothes the throat, it has mentholated taste as well on the front. Lung expansion but not really coughing.

High is strong building from the start bit on the eyes then the rest of the head (other than face) feels like its swimming in the skull, bouncing with music and splashing with drum notes
."

giphy.gif

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
very ornamental and asian...

I love that chocolate mindblower, it is spicy too, metallic and fuely too... I got other chocolate phenos of it, there is always something else mixed in.. one was chocolate but with herbal/vegetable breath... it needs curing of course. those other chocolate ones were like 8/10 in potency, but this chocolate/fuely one I really dig.. high praise..

full

this pearly one was chocolate from the beginning, and was nice. super clear high, but potency was 8/10... not bad really hehheehe. but that pheno above ran over it.

full

this is another pearly chocolate pheno, I think it was fruity first, than turn to chocolate/incense like smell:

1710139126331.png

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that one on the right looks like good commercial one.

I got pheno of F13 which was like pole, no branching, I flowered it from seed with not much of veg time... then I put cut of it to greenhouse, it made numerous colas...