What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Juicy Woo (Bluer pheno…potted)
IMG_7327.jpeg

The aroma on this one is not something I would normally seek out. Pate’, fish sauce and a hint of blue in there. Aromas are moderately strong when breaking up the bud.

Very nice hybrid type effects. Warm feelings in the chakra area are the main body effects. Not crazy potent, but definitely holding it’s own. Nice positive feel good effects with some brain race. Somewhat stimulating, but I’m chilling on couch atm typing this after about 45 minutes. Creeps slightly, but you quickly get what you pay for. Couple hour high.

I‘ve not yet set into the in-ground pheno as I wanted a week or so with this one first. I suspect it’s going to be a little bit higher energy. More to come on that. The AB’s have been curing for a good bit, but I’ll likely wait at least a few more weeks before I start dipping toes in those or the Tom Hill’s I grew last season.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks Maha. I often take a hiatus from the message boards through winter. Focus on other things. I’ll be getting some more reports in for the other Juicy Woo as well the Acid Beauties. I specifically started with this plant because it was pretty obvious that it would be the most ‘commercial’ type flower and effect. I suspect things are going to be moving quickly towards the more exotic sativa side of the spectrum. I’ll update in a bit as I turn my attention to the in-ground Juicy.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks Maha. I often take a hiatus from the message boards through winter. Focus on other things. I’ll be getting some more reports in for the other Juicy Woo as well the Acid Beauties. I specifically started with this plant because it was pretty obvious that it would be the most ‘commercial’ type flower and effect. I suspect things are going to be moving quickly towards the more exotic sativa side of the spectrum. I’ll update in a bit as I turn my attention to the in-ground Juicy.
yeah real life is out there.

Grandfunk

gfunk.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’ve had plenty of time with the in-ground juicy woo now. Although the ‘bluer’ potted plant produced denser flowers, the in-ground more sativa speared plant is by far my favorite of the two phenos.
IMG_7491.jpeg

It’s got a curry, vegetative aroma and flavor. With citric hints as well a mild berry back note. Way more pleasant then it’s fish sauce inspired sibling 😆

This one is pretty much all in the head. No body warming effects. Clear and uplifting. Maybe not quite as ‘positive’ and slightly racier than the bluer potted pheno. But it is still very happy smoke (for me at least). You can get a lot done while enjoying it. Strong medicine and I see little tolerance or build up. Very little come down which was definitely noted in the bluer pheno.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I’ve had plenty of time with the in-ground juicy woo now. Although the ‘bluer’ potted plant produced denser flowers, the in-ground more sativa speared plant is by far my favorite of the two phenos. View attachment 18992346
It’s got a curry, vegetative aroma and flavor. With citric hints as well a mild berry back note. Way more pleasant then it’s fish sauce inspired sibling 😆

This one is pretty much all in the head. No body warming effects. Clear and uplifting. Maybe not quite as ‘positive’ and slightly racier than the bluer potted pheno. But it is still very happy smoke (for me at least). You can get a lot done while enjoying it. Strong medicine and I see little tolerance or build up. Very little come down which was definitely noted in the bluer pheno.
I am happy you like the high and that it is strong medicine! I am doing little dance here, my heart is smiling.

yes curry from male, what about metallic smell/taste? nothing?

thank you for feedback.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I will post some final pics of Acid Beauty later. It was a big yield indoor for 2 plants. I am still jarring them. I still have 30% left to trim and i am around 16oz at the moment.
yes, bro. Acid Beauty has more meat on it than posi haze... it is what we expect from good F1 hybrid... although I am still not sure if I can call acid beauty true F1 hybrid as thai and vietnamese are so similar and probably genetically related...

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
great my friend. I thought you would pop only one of them, but I see you are curious hehehe.

what about mindblower? I dont want to push you to anything, I am just asking :D
Yes that Mindblower pic looks stellar. Haven’t popped any yet, but doesn’t mean I won’t. 3 of each on the others usually guarantees me at least one female to work with…like last year, if I end up with a couple girls on either one, I will find the space for them.
I am happy you like the high and that it is strong medicine! I am doing little dance here, my heart is smiling.

yes curry from male, what about metallic smell/taste? nothing?

thank you for feedback.
Mildly metallic and goes with the mild berry I’m noticing. Like children’s vitamins. Not strong metallic like I’ve had with a few other hazes.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, it is soft metallic in case of Juicy. I loved cherry berry oily pheno with soft metallic tones and bubble gummy tones, spicy too. I also got phenos which I didnt like taste, mainly peppery ones... I always thought that Juicy is more for you as true sativa lover, that you can appreciate those nuances it can provide, mindblower is more raw in its expression, more loud and more masculine...

I wish bubblegummy phenos are more frequent in Juicy, but it is like that, but in 20 seeds it should be found easily imo. I found it.

Blue Sting will be less racy, less clear and more bottomed than Juicy. terps will be more loud though.