What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
vietnamese pheno of Incense Sticks causes me permanent grin, and occasional dry laugh, cant look to people faces or I start to laugh LOL not everytime, but feel weak on it, uncertain, slightly nauseous just slightly and a little confused... it reminds me feeling when I was teenager on LSD and wanted to buy train ticket.. I put out coins, looked at it, I saw some metal things in my hand so I threw it at madam in office, it flied so long time! she gave me some of it back, I didnt look at her... I got ticket... that feeling you know how it works but cant get to it LOL or dont understand whats going on... cant describe that feeling properly. definitely psychedelic feeling... like it goes really deep into a soul... dont feel like person, but more like some primordial moves or rhythms or something. and consciousness on top of it is just watching whats going on and wonders, very non personally...

Legalcdn

Acid Beauty week 8 of flower. She is enjoying less nitrogen and LEDs raised. No more curling leaves. The mother (extra scrog net) is taller than her clone. Looking forward to trying her.

People who grew AB, do these plants look close to yours at week 8? 2 Portable scrogs are 2ft x 2.5ft (10sq ft scrogged)

Screenshot_20240219-200931_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240219-200958_Gallery.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Acid Beauty week 8 of flower. She is enjoying less nitrogen and LEDs raised. No more curling leaves. The mother (extra scrog net) is taller than her clone. Looking forward to trying her.

People who grew AB, do these plants look close to yours at week 8? 2 Portable scrogs are 2ft x 2.5ft (10sq ft scrogged)

View attachment 18961944

View attachment 18961943
if I can say something.. it looks perfect, the most important is that it is not yellowing or showing any deficiency. keep it up.
Mm x thia78 x Grandfunk
View attachment 18962143 View attachment 18962144 View attachment 18962145 View attachment 18962146 View attachment 18962147

Blue Sting
All but two are sexed and female, also two sweet and sour d female from led05
View attachment 18962148
I really like the look of mmthai x gf, it looks like it can be fat.

good luck with Blue Stings!

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thanks. I have been looking at east african genes version. I might try their version at a later date after the Mextasy, grandfunk, mindblower, and big south pump.

Too many choices, not enough time.
I think that all those malawis are good and on its own. african seeds, seeds of africa, dr. greenthumb, malberry mulanje, ace seeds malawi... and all things from around Malawi Lake.

some are more indica looking, some totally narrow.. some are more worked, some not at all...

now it is question, if you see like greenhouse seeds give widow seeds to Malawi farmers, if to get current line straight from Malawi today, or it is better to get Malawi line that was sourced in 80s or 90s and somehow preserved. I cant answer it though.

Kimes

Hey @MAHA KALA thank you for your awesome work !

Would love to know more about your diesels, any pics/journals, what to look for, phenos??? Anyone else had a chance to try them out yet?

thank you

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
in blue diesel there are short squat phenos, these are blue hashplant. and tall lanky diesel phenos

in glue diesel, there is more variation. some phenos are what I call chemdog category. I had pheno which smelled like ChemD funk, except of it was little lemony. there are chocolate diesel phenos. and also sour diesel phenos of course.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes,I can recommend it... I know there is crew which have cut of it in Massachusetts, and they sell it just as sour diesel... it needs some pheno hunt. but pays off.

and that pheno 9 on pic, it was also very close to sour diesel. of course, not absolutely identical.