What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

jackspratt61

I was always saying that trippy trance which Mr. Shine delivers is similar to malawi gold... kind of..

I kept two phenos of malawi out of 10 females for now. pheno1 is super strong, thats why I kept, and that oily carrots one, bleh bleh nasty taste LOL. but very strong, although after an hour of the effect I get some sedation, and soaring jittery high continues with stony head fromt that moment. duration is shorter like up to 2 hours only. its potency is staggering and psychic hammer.

pheno5 is jittery, slightly eletric and without sedation, good duration too, it smells similar to haze :D such oily sandalwood with some subtle musky sweetness. the best tasting of the bunch and really interesting cerebral high. but not so overwhelming in potency like pheno1.

I have dilemma. which one to use with Mr. Shine.
Both.

Rgd

Veteran
just found some of the gypsy thai stick I had in the freezer..will revisit

I never trust my weed reviews
its been a couple years since I first smoked it
and then only once
..it smells good and tastes good and is smoo0th and aromatic
i got good and high on gypsy thai stick
thank you gifter @MadMac you are generous and awesome
it is one excellent sativa
it must’ve been too fresh when I passed judgement on it..
its a positive strong enough high and the taste is awesome
low spice citrus perfume..
this isn’t the first time came back to something a found it was improved
I am happy when this happens
I would surely grow this again now

Legalcdn

Just finished week 6 of AB. She wants calcium but is very sensitive to nitrogen. I have some clawing so the nitrogen in Jacks formula will be reduced and light intensity as well.
Screenshot_20240206-091401_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240206-091423_Gallery.jpg
The plant from seed (double scrog) is stretching still.

The clone of her is doing well at the moment.
This is my first 16 week strain so managing AB is an adventure.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
most of DF13s looked like this, although they packed some diesel power, they were too stony to my tastes... they had floral lavender thing going on... look at it

full

the one at previous post, I chose as mother, was the most sativa, and even it is heart racing initially right after smoking... so that was clear choice. plus chocolate tones. zero lavender. so it won the race in my eyes.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I mean weird good, how the leaflets climb on top of each other where the petiole joins, it's something I've been looking for in other strains, and also some have the big, red dot there which is also regarded as good by some, we will see :D
I think that pheno will be colorful, like this pheno of DF13haze

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

thats DF13 mother combined with PosiThaihz. now at Blue Sting it is combined with NLhaze/Vietnamese.

I think you have DF13haze, it could be interesting comparison grow...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Malawi #5

full

what do you think guys? combined with Mr. Shine, I think if it makes clip clap it could rival Acid Beauty.

I really enjoy this pheno of Malawi... gets me very high and keeps me there for quite a long time. very cerebral. plus it is electric jittery, that is exactly what I am looking for. terps will be nasty though hehehe.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
that was said --- happiness... but there are so many types of it.. joy, ecstasy, bliss, euphoria, playful childish happiness, silly happiness, clear calm happiness, raving even frenzy happiness, uplift, Irie, well-being, feeling lucky etc. .. definition says each of them is happiness, so why so many names for it? there is some difference. so when you say only happiness it is pretty uncertain term, because it is not term, it is a scale, positive emotional scale.

while well-being uplifting euphoria at mexican is very nice and fun. same for hawaiian.

and further on scale almost narcotic dreamy bliss and uplifting joy you can get from colombian dom haze.

and further maniacal voodoo trance euphoria at malawi gold..

but furthermore, there is ECSTASY at thai genetics, it is methaphysical with all funny connotations term the methaphysics brings.. it is not question of Joy, but it is so further on scale that it is question if it is bearable.. so not something what will make your reality more friendly. but if you came so far here and furthermore, probably your mind is looking for another dimension for itself and is doing it through extreme forms of happiness.

Last edited: