What's new

Diary of My MAHAKALA Strains

Rgd

Veteran
Hi Rgd,
Can you detail what you didn't like about Gypsy Nirvana Thai Stick?

Judging by the skinny Thai Sticks I smoked in the 1970s, I would never describe the first 30 minutes of the high as happy,
thanks for this..this is quite reasonable..some thai sticks made me feel drunk

50 minutes if one includes the time it takes to first hit you. I think Dubi from ACE seeds coined a term "terrorific" which I think fits. The second and third hours, yes hours, would be very blissful to me. Half of the people I smoked with did not tolerate the terrorific part at all. A few never smoked weed again. LOL!
if it scared me I would be Intrigued..your review is intriguing though
Later I came across some really fat "Thai Sticks" wrapped in red thread. These were similar, but less terrorific. And then the Cambodian Red, loads of bliss, exceptionally clean and clear. I think some Laos strains have more happy type highs, and strong too.

either I did something wrong or it was the wrong pheno...
it tasted not great and I don’t usually care about taste ..
it looked and grew better than other thai sticks I have tried to find
but ie.even goldkingthai had better vibe..just was hybridized with mex I think
the gypsy thai stick high was annoying..and I felt no euphoria or happiness
it sure didn’t scare me..but did have some kind of potency

**I never say never and your review of it makes me think I missed something***

still have some in the freezer maybe its changed..lol..stranger things have happened

ThaiBliss

Veteran
**I never say never and your review of it makes me think I missed something***

still have some in the freezer maybe its changed..lol..stranger things have happened
Just to be clear, my description was how Thai Sticks back in the 1970s made me feel, not specifically Gypsy Nirvana's Thai Stick seeds.

I wouldn't have especially liked a drunk feeling type of high either. The first things that popped into my head before I finished reading your post was questions about harvest timing, cure length, etc.

Sorry for going off topic on this thread, but I'm fascinated with your experience because I'm growing a 50% Gypsy Nirvana Thai Stick right now. There are a lot of traits, aromas; morphology; etc., I'm seeing that are triggering my memories of Thai Sticks, so I can't help myself.

My appologies MAHAKALA. I keep following your threads and posts because you look like you are killing it, when it comes to your grows and choices of strains.

Common Sense

Hey @Common Sense that's a long time ago :p
Honestly can't remember but didn't re run it so I'm guessing it was a little above average but not standout
If you're interested our favorite strain atm is Holy Grail Kush, strong, happy and balanced without tiredness for all day :D
Thanks, I will remember that one. I asked because I have some MMJ that is Royal Gorilla, grown professionally in South Africa. I have only tried it twice, so far I like it.
Before, I had some MMJ that was supposedly GG#4 and it really, really lacked character and positive effects. I was dissapointed after having had some Gorilla Glue #4 in Oregon back in 2017 that was very good.

Rgd

Veteran
Just to be clear, my description was how Thai Sticks back in the 1970s made me feel, not specifically Gypsy Nirvana's Thai Stick seeds.
ok..

I wouldn't have especially liked a drunk feeling type of high either. The first things that popped into my head before I finished reading your post was questions about harvest timing, cure length, etc.
the drunk feeling was from gorgeous imported with hemp thread wrapping..on thin bamboo

Sorry for going off topic on this thread, but I'm fascinated with your experience because I'm growing a 50% Gypsy Nirvana Thai Stick right now. There are a lot of traits, aromas; morphology; etc., I'm seeing that are triggering my memories of Thai Sticks, so I can't help myself.
I am fascinated by yours
My appologies MAHAKALA.
me too..

I keep following your threads and posts because you look like you are killing it, when it comes to your grows and choices of strains.
nice looking weed

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
nice looking weed

hehehehehehe

and.. reports are not nice? :D

like this, look, this is nice report.

one gf has an almost sickening fruity hazy smell to it. it burns very oily in a j, and definitely elevates your heart rate/ gets you going. it’s interesting tho i get physical symptoms of anxiety but nothing bad happens in my mind. once that initial rush slows down i find it quite enjoyable. my second GF has an effect and smell that i have not experienced before. smells quite loud and metallic and it puts me in a deep spiritual mood that kind of resembles a mushroom journey…really really pleasant emotions from it. mb has been nice too- loud, tasty, and potent. none of them have a lethargic ending either which i certainly appreciate. i’ll definitely be re visiting them in the near future.

I like Rgd, he is freak. I like freaks. it doesnt mean I agree with him in all. I dont agree with him on qualities of federation hawaiian. I dont agree with his opinion on bandaid haze. he has strange opinion on bshw heheehe. I agree with him on qualities of good vietnamese. also dont understand why thai weed should be happy :D seems funny to me. I told him if ya want happy weed, grow Laos, just like you ThaiBliss, so when he says GN Thai stick not that good I take it with reservation. Kangativa found one trippy pheno in 20 females of GN Thai stick, when he says it is trippy I tend to believe that.

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
. reports are not nice?
are nice..
when he says GN Thai stick not that good I take it with reserve.
and “he" said with reservations also..only had two plants..it had more resin than other Thai stick and looked dang real..yes.....pheno hunt..I need to grow more of one variety to sift through
I don't agree with his opinion on bandaid haze
>you liked its and it has happy euphoria?

bro you are a cool guy you grow good-looking stuff..and I am not sensitive

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the purpose of good thai hybrid is to shake ya and electricly kick ya. elevates you to unexpactable highness. with clear cold cousciousness. euphoria cant be warm, when you step out the border of human consciusness and you do with psychedelic substances euphoria is not human, it includes human but it origins in much more than human nature. warm euhoria is good for familly meeting. not for trippy freaking out of mind altering.

Rgd

Veteran
I told Tom Hill that there are reports on narcotic or drunken like effect of thai sticks, he thinks it is bullshit that it is not thai then...
he could be correct

they were some of the most beautiful delicate golden sticks i had ever seen[ in 1978]

there was a rumour it was fabricated in the Yucatan
so his idea of thai weed is clear lysergic weed.
LOL..tell him there are reports[me] of Johnnys and mad Macs orig haze[not from TH]

being too sedating for me..that should ramp him up

{again I guess it could be your colombian sedation fetish]

I will be growing a good few doz of his post haze seeds and keeping track..

bro..all I want is non sedating potent happy smart. euphoric glory weed..with legs

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hehehe I have no fetish.

I will continue to cross thai hybrids with my posi haze male. now I am growing new caledonia which should be thaimex hybrid, I hope for thai pheno.

later I will dig to jamaican/thai... and see whats there for me...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
are nice..
no. there is misunderstanding. I wanted to show you, diplomatically, that guy who reports mushroom magic journey, in only two phenos of grandfunk :yoinks:, has apparently different opinion to it than you. for him it is more than nice weed. I am sorry you didn't understand it.

if I think that it is only nice weed, I would never release it.

overall there is some radical misunderstanding, and I think you would get more understanding in some thread of your friends which gear you are growing.

here, it is about gear you dont grow, so you will still get a lot of misunderstanding, I think.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I am thinking about how it would look if I come to ace seeds killer A5 thread, and after all those reviews from different people I would state it is just nice weed. not trippy and not potent too much... not sure if I look that I am dumb, as theoretically there can be such person with specific biochemistry that can feel it just like nice weed. but sure I would look like guy with bad luck, and sure I would not convince anybody of those who reported trippy and potent weed, that is just nice weed hahahahahaha. so it would be quite useless post for others and for me too. as others dont care if I have such bad luck, that it is only nice weed and for me? I would already know it and telling others cant change it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
one grower told me, he is member here and is friend of Rgd, that people report falsely about my crosses, because they don't want to suffer me and be nice and polite to me... they don't want MAHAKALA to cry 😢

that guy who I quoted above, he bought those seeds. so he wasted his money on just nice looking weed, and reported magic journey of his soul, because he didn't want to see MAHAKALA cries...🦧

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thank you @GreenAndFast,

grandfunk

full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and “he" said with reservations also..only had two plants..it had more resin than other Thai stick and looked dang real..yes.....pheno hunt..I need to grow more of one variety to sift through

bro you are a cool guy you grow good-looking stuff..and I am not sensitive
I see reservation sorry, I corrected it.

you are cool too. I like your views. just I disagree with you on some things and mostly I am not excited about gear you grow. but your new cross lemon thai x mulanje sounds pretty good to me.. I need to try that mulanje for sure.

Legalcdn

Interesting observation with Acid Beauty. I have two plants in veg, 1 is AB and the other Rhodesia Poison. Both are in the same soiless mix receiving Jacks 3-2-1. The AB show signs of nitrogen and calcium deficiency while the Rhodesia Poison is not affected at all.

I have seen mild symptoms on the bigger flowering AB. I have added extra nitrogen and calcium to flowering plants. This could also be PH fluctuations.

Either way, just finished week 5. From seed has 2nd net now, clone only has one net at the moment. AB loves to stretch.

Screenshot_20240129-091634_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240129-092040_Gallery.jpg