What's new

confession thread

O

ocean99

I secretly have loved bammer weed more than og kush for years!!! lol I've snagged my buddy's popcorn buds that never get smoked by him buy yet he guards them with his life just "in case" he runs out...

That shit fucks with my head every day.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I clipped a top nug off my boyfriend's Reclining Buddha and didn't tell him.

I have also done that about 342 times previously.

shadow

Like stc, I am also 20 and haven't had a girlfriend in a few years, and haven't been laid in about a year.

Thank you chemical engineering major for ruining my college experience.

One that I am not exactly proud of, I have been putting off hanging out with someone I used to be really good friends with ever since he told me he was now a convicted felon for posession of x and blow. Even though he has been to rehab, and is supposedly clean and getting his life back on track now. He is only going to be in town for a few more days, and I can't decide if I should keep this up, or stop being a dick.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sniff Big D's avatar everytime I see it.
:muahaha:

LOL...whats it smell like????
bigbutts.jpg
:moon:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol trichy!!! ..Ive never seen someone actually laugh their ass off!!! funny emoticon!!

shadow

^^Don't we all?

A little off topic, and probably doesn't belong here but it was still funny and you reminded me of it. I was making dinner today and my faithful dog was sitting by me waiting for food to hit the floor when she let out a super loud smelly fart. Afterwards she just kinda looked at me with this what the hell did you just do look on her face. I laughed, then left the room.

lordbudly

Veteran
i watched 2 girls 1 cup and couldnt stop laughing when the one chick pooped in the cup, it looked like a dairy queen ice cream thing swirl while it filled up the cup hahahaha

zomg1

one of the first times smoking weed by myseld i coughed into this sick ass brass pipe and an ember shot out onto a BONE-DRY forest floor COVERED in poplar fuzz (couple inches thick, everywhere for miles and miles).. a ring of fire lit up the forest floor and burned at honest to god about a meter/second lighting nearly everything on fire, and i was stuck in the exact fucking middle of a forest fire growing exponentially fast.. i was just frozen in fear watching the forest around me go up in flames, luckily there were clusters of tree's which didnt have lots of underbrush around them where the flames where very low.. i used those to get the fuck outta there
just as i was running out of the ravine i could hear the sound of a whole bunch of fire trucks super close, i booked it home, its honestly a miracle i didnt die. i couldn't sleep properly for MONTHS, ive never felt so utterly fucking stupid in my life

K

KMK0420

one of the first times smoking weed by myseld i coughed into this sick ass brass pipe and an ember shot out onto a BONE-DRY forest floor COVERED in poplar fuzz (couple inches thick, everywhere for miles and miles).. a ring of fire lit up the forest floor and burned at honest to god about a meter/second lighting nearly everything on fire, and i was stuck in the exact fucking middle of a forest fire growing exponentially fast.. i was just frozen in fear watching the forest around me go up in flames, luckily there were clusters of tree's which didnt have lots of underbrush around them where the flames where very low.. i used those to get the fuck outta there
just as i was running out of the ravine i could hear the sound of a whole bunch of fire trucks super close, i booked it home, its honestly a miracle i didnt die. i couldn't sleep properly for MONTHS, ive never felt so utterly fucking stupid in my life

so your stoned ass is the one fucking up the forests??!

smokey_the_bear.jpg

116245_f260.jpg

1291.jpg

TwoOhSix!

Peeing in the shower...pffff....everyone does that.

It's all about shitting in the shower, just poke it down the drain with your finger a little.

madrecinco

Veteran
Some very strange ppl here besides granny I see......I think we need to vote on the strangest strange confession here. I guess peeing in the shower is not gonna be it,,,,but poopin' in the shower is plain nasty......te he but it all goes down the same drain.....but e coli in the shower ain't good.

Microbiology classes changed my outlook forever.

BUT Randude.....them babes got back!! I am saving up for a JLo butt myself.
Guys around here like a little butt.....especially the Cubanos.
Who really wants a flat bony ass pushing back at ya?????
Beauty and chemistry is in the eye of the beholder. I like my guys a little chubby and they are more snuggly. Subjective I guess. Well off for a little old lady fun.

Who really knows what you guys do in the shower anyhoo.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
After telling my friends I was gay (my male friends, females have impeccable gaydar) two of them expressed to me that they were bisexual. Or curious.

not just because they felt like they could "trust me" more than any of our other friends, but they want to fuck me (they think because they have known me for years that suddenly I am an easy lay or want to touch their weiners.) and I have not told anyone because I don't want to make things more awkward.

So I've been carrying that around for a very long time, and every now and then whenever I chill at one of their houses by myself and I get changed to go to sleep I feel very vulnerable wearing tiny gym shorts and a vneck shirt. It's made things awkward for a while.

Also, I know that one of my best friends is cheating on his girlfriend, but I am torn over whether or not I should interfere in their relationship.