What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

confession thread

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I have watched every single episode of Desperate Housewives.
I know my Mom's brother uncle R----d is gay.

what has been weighing on your hearts?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I secretly have loved bammer weed more than og kush for years!!! lol I've snagged my buddy's popcorn buds that never get smoked by him buy yet he guards them with his life just "in case" he runs out...

hunt4genetics

Veteran
oh yeah I have also watched every episode of The Fact of Life and 90201!
I had fun with a tranny in south beach 97
and i used to work for "Big Pharma"

peace

O

ocean99

Back in my junkie days I negatively influenced a web of people who's subsequent actions have lead to deaths, rapes and lives being ruined. I'm currently recovering my karma, it's an uphill battle.

Fluke

oh yeah I have also watched every episode of The Fact of Life and 90201!
I had fun with a tranny in south beach 97
and i used to work for "Big Pharma"

peace

You win. Did you know it was a tranny?
And whats Big Pharma?
I work in the medical industry.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
i was supposed to go looking for a new gorila spot today but was too lazy... someone hook me up with a car please, thanks

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Back in my junkie days I negatively influenced a web of people who's subsequent actions have lead to deaths, rapes and lives being ruined. I'm currently recovering my karma, it's an uphill battle.

I too have shot people up for their first time or gave them that first hit of crystal back in the day... I am also doing my best to recover my karma:joint:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I lost my cherry at the age of 12 to our family baby-sitter(I had younger siblings).....that's not a bad thing though right ?

I mean, she wasn't a tranny....I checked :D

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I think the show Breaking Bad trandsends the world of meth,

It's just people trying to make a living!

I hope part of your Karma building is to try to talk others from using the harder drugs.

I think the worst I have seen is Meth. Meth people have told me they hate that drug and I know a couple close people that I seen change from their use of it.

My wife likes that show Breaking Bad. I would like it too, if it was Anything Else but Meth. I just can't get past that part of it.

KarMic

I was about to say you win well here is my confession I haven't had a gf in one year its ok though since I'm growing and don't really trust people (but I'm only 20) and I'll be going to Basic in October being warriors runs in the family (both of my uncles were rangers and so well I be).Oh and I beat my meat like it owes me money everyday so I guess that goes back to the girlfriend thing guess I can't trust because if that person snitched unlike most of you I wouldn't have a problem making them go night night.

please do get laid before october! you know you'll need clean piss right?

anywho, why would you're Gf need to know about your grow?

my confession

Haven't changed my car's oil in 8000+ miles

so ashamed