What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

confession thread

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
One time I really had to go to the bathroom and there was a woman in the bathroom where I was staying that would not get out for any reason until she was done. It was bad, couldn't wait. So I sat on a paint bucket and did my thing.

After that huge relief I had some evidence to get rid of so I just dumped in into a garbage can. Just as I was dumping it I realized it was a recycle bin, with carefully washed cans and clean paper. But there was noting I could do. I just realized too late.

I tried to pass it off as nothing happened.

Later in that week I seen a segment on the local news where they showed people in some kind of assembly line pushing aluminum cans here and steel cans there. All could think of is what these poor people thought when they seen a giant hard turd passing them on the conveyor belt. It made me wonder if there is a special place they put things like that.

And yeah, I am fucking with you.