What's new

confession thread

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Yea i know Kharmagirl......It was bad i know. Its not like i joined in with them. I had my way with her on my own. Hell she lived next to me. What was i to do? Really i was 13 and she was a 15er with a banging body that put all the 7th graders i was looking to shame..I was just a boy.:(
Seriously though, I can remember when I was 9 or 10 and discovering what sex was and wondered what would my sister think, crazy shit, I'm repulsed by the thought now, but it did cross my mind. I bet that kid will have some serious issues forever tho, crazy things people do....

Anyway, I let a chick lick my bung once (during a bj):yoinks:, and I admit it felt pretty good..but I didn't like the fact of what she did, like how many other dudes did she do this to? ewww LOL:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

H

heavy dank nugg

m Ok ... no wait... I got nothing you guys are true hall of shamers next we' ll add necromancing to the insest 3ways and beasteality:1help::yeahthats

bambam

Seriously though, I can remember when I was 9 or 10 and discovering what sex was and wondered what would my sister think, crazy shit, I'm repulsed by the thought now, but it did cross my mind. I bet that kid will have some serious issues forever tho, crazy things people do....

Anyway, I let a chick lick my bung once (during a bj):yoinks:, and I admit it felt pretty good..but I didn't like the fact of what she did, like how many other dudes did she do this to? ewww LOL:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Moldy you know i should look that dude up some time. We moved when i was 16 and belive it or not the two of them ( the family porkers) were pretty normal when i moved. Not that the fam was not fucked up cause it was, but i put my money on them kids coming out half way normal adults....I just think it was crazy to be bang n your big sister(who started it by the way not the guy) and thats from her own mouth. She loved sex or some shit. Dont have a sister or bro so i dont get it......Still not K+ to be screw n the big sis thats for sure.

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Moldy you know i should look that dude up some time. We moved when i was 16 and belive it or not the two of them ( the family porkers) were pretty normal when i moved. Not that the fam was not fucked up cause it was, but i put my money on them kids coming out half way normal adults....I just think it was crazy to be bang n your big sister(who started it by the way not the guy) and thats from her own mouth. She loved sex or some shit. Dont have a sister or bro so i dont get it......Still not K+ to be screw n the big sis thats for sure.

Yeah pretty gnarly, but that convo between feyd and the loser who got turned down by gay guys is pretty damn depressing...:fsu:

bambam

Yea it is. Hey buddy i think i am gay! Well i think i am Bi how bout a BJ....LOL Thats fucked up if you ask me.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
ok ok i also like chunky girls not huge but curvy ya know. I have Anne Hathaway on top of the spank bank. list then khloe kardashian then Chloe Agnew.

Good! Because I gained 15 pounds over the winter (it's a 6 month winter here, by the way)...so I don't have to hate my big ass and titties?

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
Good! Because I gained 15 pounds over the winter (it's a 6 month winter here, by the way)...so I don't have to hate my big ass and titties?

OK I have a confession, I'm mad curious to see miss blunted's hot bod..How about some body pics so we can decide ;)
LMAO

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Back in the early 80's, in the middle of a 10 year non-stop cocaine, qualude, and alcohol party, I let a "Spider Monkey" fuck a girl in the ear that passed-out at my home.

I just sat there in a drug induced daze, unable to intervene, and watched the monkey mount her head, pull-out his little monkey stick, and fuck her in the ear as if there was no tomorrow. She finally came to, pulled the monkey off her head, and threw it across the room.

Needless to say, the poor girl was the talk-of-town after being molested in the ear by a spider monkey. I haven't seen her around since, and have always felt somewhat guilty for allowing the monkey to have his way with her.

Damn the monkey knew what he was doin' hunh?

Did she say it felt like a wet Q-tip?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I doubt thats where it all is midsection is generally first.

I needed to gain a little from where I started... and no it doesn't go to the midsection first for me... I gain it in my hips, ass and boobs. I have a flat stomach...get over it, all I did was confess that I gained weight. I'm still fit...it's all good, nobody needs to worry about it.:nanana:

minigreens

when i was about 12 or so, staying in a hotel room with my gma. she was asleep and i was flipping channels and saw some booties shakin, so i flipped back to the channel and pulled the pork :( she never woke up thank god

i think everyone did fucked up shit at that age haha, how embarrassing though

Big D

icmagic
Veteran

I have a new weight loss plan... its called, laughing your ass off
! I tell you jokes and you lose some of that ass! But not to much... I like a little weight on the ass!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I have a new weight loss plan... its called, laughing your ass off
! I tell you jokes and you lose some of that ass! But not to much... I like a little weight on the ass!

Done! Sex for 2 hours everyday is just as fun though, haha!

bambam

I needed to gain a little from where I started... and no it doesn't go to the midsection first for me... I gain it in my hips, ass and boobs. I have a flat stomach...get over it, all I did was confess that I gained weight. I'm still fit...it's all good, nobody needs to worry about it.:nanana:

That a girl! Keep it in the boobs and hips/butt and its all good....Love a bit of meat on the bones....Bet it looks wonderful!

Spanking the monkey with grams in the room sleeping....:noway: