What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco! Blumats! Seedlings! My first grow journal!

doob

good stuff, my threads are mainly for me haha, I certainly wont be showing off much that people don't know lol. I laughed about the coco in the blue tray :D

What day these on? how many you waiting to sex?

good stuff, my threads are mainly for me haha, I certainly wont be showing off much that people don't know lol. I laughed about the coco in the blue tray :D

What day these on? how many you waiting to sex?

Yeah, but it's always nicer to have people to chat with :biggrin: That cocotray was a fuckup wasn't it :laughing: well, every mistake makes a better grower and so on...

I think I started this thread the day most of them had broken the ground, so that would have them at day 30. I'll transplant tomorrow, but I think I'll wait a week or so just to be sure. I have more confirmed every day, I'd just want a few special plants to show before I flip.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Sooo this thread hasn't gathered as much interest as before :( no problem, I'll keep updating - to atleast keep myself on track on what's happening :D Transplant coming up today or tomorrow, I'll snatch pics of my chosen phenos while I'm at it!

Hey, one month from seed?
They look great!! I'm enjoying the show. Speaking of grow room error I was laughing about the blue tray as well but it makes me feel like less of a jackass. At least you diddnt drop a light straight down on top of six new transplants like I just did! They are fine, I don't know how...

Looks great so far can't wait to see what you turn out!

Hey, one month from seed?
They look great!! I'm enjoying the show. Speaking of grow room error I was laughing about the blue tray as well but it makes me feel like less of a jackass. At least you diddnt drop a light straight down on top of six new transplants like I just did! They are fine, I don't know how...

Looks great so far can't wait to see what you turn out!

Yep, that's about it. Glad you like it :tiphat: Yeah I laughed about it too - after the transplant, which was a major pain in the ass :D hahaha you must have some major karma on your side

Wassup everyone! Here's a little photo update one day after transplant! Plants are loving it and have grown like crazy in these last 24 hours - I culled almost half of the plants and the canopy looks almost as full as a few days ago with over 20 plants :biggrin: I had to take a chance with a few plants so I kept the fems + 1 TK x ECSD for backup if one or more of the transplanted plants turn out male. I'm putting the blumats up as soon as I get my shut off-valve, stupid hydro store didn't send it...

anyway, heres the full tent shot + a few others from different angles, I will do a select pheno-shoot in a few days while pruning and taking clones!

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1127.jpg
    IMG_1127.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1125.jpg
    IMG_1125.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 17
Hey everyone! I put the blumats in today as I lollipopped the plants and culled two last males of the bunch. Gonna do the flip tonight or tomorrow... couldn't be more excited!!! :biggrin:

anyway here's a picture of a few phenos that I kept, and an overview on the tent!

Attachments

• IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 13
  • ECSSSDH 1477
    ECSSSDH 1477
    97.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 16
For those whom it might concern: I just flipped the switch, so the plants are sleeping at the moment and they start tomorrow at 8am with 1200 watts of HPS & MH blasting at 'em!!

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't been home for a few days so haven't been able to take pictures... tomorrow I'll take some.

Something good and bad about the blumats - while they have allowed me to leave home for such periods, I did have my first flood. Nothing too bad and absolutely my mistake for leaving a cone adjusted too loose, but super fucking annoying to clean up without a proper shopvac. Luckily the plants look GREAT, if something they only enjoyed the inch of water on the bottom :D

So here comes a few photos!

Everything looks great, figured out which cone was flooding my tent and it's a jungle out here for sure! The canopy is quite uneven but I figured I'd move them around for a bit when the stretch is over so I can position the tall ones on the sides. I'll be putting a trellis on them then too. The temperatures have been a bit high but the plants don't seem to mind except a little leaf taco on one of the plants, nothing major.

So: a two overall photos of the tent, showing both sides, and in the middle some preflowers on a favorite TK x ECSD pheno of mine that can be seen on the front of the first pic.

Attachments

• IMG_1213.jpg
    IMG_1213.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1215.jpg
    IMG_1215.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

zukinjo

Did u think about putting a net? I intend to my next grow...maybe just in vegetation to even up the canopy...

Did u think about putting a net? I intend to my next grow...maybe just in vegetation to even up the canopy...

Yeah, actually I will be putting a net in probably tomorrow or monday the latest. I'll grab a few pictures afterwards! Hopefully new placing and the trellis will even the canopy a bit, because it's full of hills and valleys right now...

zukinjo

Nice...can't wait to see the results...

My garden is doing nicely also...maybe just didn't get as big as I wanted to...live and learn...

:tiphat:

Nice...can't wait to see the results...

My garden is doing nicely also...maybe just didn't get as big as I wanted to...live and learn...

:tiphat:

Yup, live and learn. Your garden really nice judging by that last update :biggrin: I think I've read somewhere that mature plants stretch less than those flipped early, maybe that's the case? You flowered your amnesia haze mother, right?

So I got to moving the plants around and putting the trellis in today... this is how it looks like now :biggrin:
Also a underskirt pic and the stem on one of the plants, I swear it's as thick as the blumat cone right next to it!

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1245.jpg
    IMG_1245.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

zukinjo

Yup, live and learn. Your garden really nice judging by that last update :biggrin: I think I've read somewhere that mature plants stretch less than those flipped early, maybe that's the case? You flowered your amnesia haze mother, right?

Yes that's wright...so in that case I could veg them longer...what do u think?

Yes that's wright...so in that case I could veg them longer...what do u think?

Yup, hazes still stretch though but I would definetly veg longer if just flowering one plant... after all it has quite a lot of space to fill :D Of course you'll get to know your strains so with time you'll know when to flip and have a nice full canopy :)