What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco! Blumats! Seedlings! My first grow journal!

Fuck it, I'll just put them up now!

First an overall look of the tent... its day 57 for the plants now, will be cutting them around 70.
picture.php

Second, my perhaps favorite pheno of the bunch, the purple CW x ECSD
picture.php

...aaand ANOTHER ONE
picture.php

then the TK-dom TK x ECSD
picture.php

and lastly the early, big-yielding CW x ECSD... which pales in comparison to the big-yielding, ECSD-dom TKxECSD-pheno. I haven't seen buds that large in my life. I couldn't manage to take a good pic out of it under the HPS glow, but will try harder next time.
picture.php

As you can probably see, I've been struggling with the summer heat a bit during this run. Will need to upgrade ventilation for the next time, thankfully I have some ideas to what to do.

So I just copped some packs off the 'tude... caught Exotic Genetics' Cookies & Cream and Rare Dankness' Commerce City Kush!

Has anyone ran these?

Snydgrow

Hi monkmountain setup is neat, plants look healthy what's the temps been like for you? And cookies n cream would love to try this myself :)

Cheers

Snydgrow