What's new

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

growshower

lookin good, i have always thought of doing this, just never wanted to go through the process of creating all those beans, you are making me wonder

B

Brad

Thanks man, I read you were working with the GG hows that goin?

things are going well, everything is in the ground and growing..Since Greens has retired from breeding, im taking over the GG breeding for now..That auto ak really looks similar to mighty mite...nice pix

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fuzzball

nice job biggie & Mgene are those the crosses in the ground -the autoAK x EWS? we just had a mini heatwave followed buy rain so everything on my end just jumped. love it when it does that. my seed project is comming along fine . are you guys going to continue to breed the autoAKXEWS into its self again with hopes of stableizing it?

Everything in the ground is our cross of EWS x Auto AK we are crossing it back with a male of its self as well as crossing auto ak back with our cross, we will also cross EWS and Auto ak again as well , we would like our strain to be a bit earlier next year, our plants are so much bigger then we expected them to get! yaa the plants really boomed in the last week and now its rained for two days wish it could do that at the start of every week! we are going to stabelize our cross try to make it a plant thats 2.5-3 ft not much lower branching pretty much just main colas so they will be perfect for stuffing into beds in the ground . Im really wanting to get Emerald Wonder to cross with the EWS or even just on its own for next year. Fuzzball you should get some pics of yours up sometime! i was wondering you say u got your med liscence and a grow ticket, how long did it take.. my Girl friend has an aplication in for both and shes been denied once wich i heard is normal but was wondering what it was like for you?

if you dont mind? are you guys talking about godzilla grape ---or ---gurriula?gold what is gurrlla gold anyway?

We were talking about Geurilla Gold, its an Auto strain that looks much like ours its big and main cola dominant i dont know the exact genetics maybe BreederBrad can help us out with that??

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
How long do you think this strain will take to finish on average ?

meangene

How long do you think this strain will take to finish on average ?

plants started in the middle of april indoors should finish by mid august. some a little sooner. plants started outdoors early may should finish early -mid sept. we were hoping that the strain would be a little earlier but it's very ews dominant. at lower elevations this cross would grow a little quicker as well.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
plants started in the middle of april indoors should finish by mid august. some a little sooner. plants started outdoors early may should finish early -mid sept. we were hoping that the strain would be a little earlier but it's very ews dominant. at lower elevations this cross would grow a little quicker as well.

Is this strain 100% autoflower or what ? Do autoflower strains generally take that long in the outdoors ? Sry no experience growing AF in outdoors..

this is a great thread. your posts make me feel alot better about how close i planted mine.

im pretty close to you judging by environment and location so i hope you got some of that good rain we had the other day!!! haven't had to use my water pump but once this season, to me that is amazing.

Is this strain 100% autoflower or what ? Do autoflower strains generally take that long in the outdoors ? Sry no experience growing AF in outdoors..

It is 100% AF, the ruderalis strain makes the plants start flowering once they have reached a certian maturity. the strains we crossed together are two seperate ruderalis types, the Auto ak-47 is from the lowryder genetics and is short small yeilding and supposed to be the most potent the EWS is said to have been developed since the 70's and has brought the most dominant features out in our plants. the EWS is a much larger yeilding strain then any of the lowryder crosses. its average yeild is 2-4 oz and finishes as early as late july through to late august depending were your growing and when the seeds are planted. if you start your plants indoors at the end of april and transplant middle of may outdoors depending were you are your plants will be done in august for sure. the EWS also claims to be 5-6 weeks flowering time...

B

Brad

We were talking about Geurilla Gold, its an Auto strain that looks much like ours its big and main cola dominant i dont know the exact genetics maybe BreederBrad can help us out with that??

Guerilla Gold Is a strain Me and Greens have bred for almost 10 years, its make up is Kona gold/Himalayan(female) X Mighty Mite/Afghani Automatic(male) then inbred 6 generations with several diffrent lines GG#2, GG#3, GG#5, Auto Gold(the auto flower phenos were inbred)...It has auto flowering phenos and photoperiod sensitive phenos...the latter finish around the end of august......I must say your biggie smalls looks very nice! good job

Bob_J

Guerilla Gold Is a strain Me and Greens have bred for almost 10 years, its make up is Kona gold/Himalayan(female) X Mighty Mite/Afghani Automatic(male) then inbred 6 generations with several diffrent lines GG#2, GG#3, GG#5, Auto Gold(the auto flower phenos were inbred)...It has auto flowering phenos and photoperiod sensitive phenos...the latter finish around the end of august......I must say your biggie smalls looks very nice! good job

this is guerilla gold i purchased about 4 years ago. 50 seeds produced 20 female med/large plants, and 7 smaller ones that were the most potent of the bunch. they were #1,2,3. grown in straight really aged horse manure and sand in 20gallon tree pots. used fish emulsion and some big bud @ .2g /litre (little less than half strength). the tallest was about 8' with the pot (about 18'' tall)
this is a really nice strain. im surprised more people arent growing it.

10539gg1.JPG

Bob_J

biggy. those plants in the ground look great. is it 1 plant per sf? outdoor sea of green lol.are you thinking they will just produce 1 main bud or are there lots of secondary branches? what are your thoughts on lolli-popping? my thoughts would be quicker trimming but could it get mold easier towards the end of season? ive never had a problem with mold before and IMO outdoor stuff is always leafier anyway.

Fuzzball

nice pics Bob J, its nice to be able to see what GG looks like, where did you get them?I was going to ask Biggie the same.do you have time to lollie pop?although it might be a bit back breaking given that the plants are so close to the ground, & then there is time -if your visiting at night i imagine there are lots of chores to do when you get to the patch like looking for & pulling males,feeding,weeding, watering. i love the look of a nicly lollied plant but found the practice impractical with larger patches

biggy. those plants in the ground look great. is it 1 plant per sf? outdoor sea of green lol.are you thinking they will just produce 1 main bud or are there lots of secondary branches? what are your thoughts on lolli-popping? my thoughts would be quicker trimming but could it get mold easier towards the end of season? ive never had a problem with mold before and IMO outdoor stuff is always leafier anyway.

By Loli-popping you guys mean cutting the lower branches off so its pretty much just a main cola? that was the original plan but with a lot less plants started then we hoped so we were just going to leave all the branches on.. we do have a bunch that are christmas tree shaped that are going to have the lower branches polinated from a male of our cross, alot of the plants have minimal lower branching and are perfect to be so close together, ill have some new pics tomorrow from tonight .. gotta go to work : ):joint:

There are many ways a Geurilla Grower can loose their crop, In previous years we dealt with animals eating the plants or ripping apart the bags and buckets or mice chewing the stem and killing the plant, even loosing a whole summer to Rippers. This year we had many plants eaten by cows and beds we seeded trampled over and problems with bears but i never expected to go out to one of our plots to see this...

Latest posts

Latest posts