What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

biggest outdoor autoflower grow!!! auto-BiggySmalls

Fuzzball

still waiting for pics, hope everything went well?its the start of the intents part of the season,lots of worry after all the work.

I know, the plants in pots and bags dry out after 2-3 days the ones in the ground would be good possibly up to a week if they get lots of water. We hit both spots monday night and will two more times this week, its beed rediculiously hot here hopefully its stayin cooler in the mountians! Ill try to upload some new pics of the big laddies of our cross that are the furthest along.. my internet as been cutting out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fuzzball

are the ones in the first pic, the ones you started from seed IN the ground, there looking good. nice bud in the second pic & nice Big Bud in the forth pic

The first pic is a big bed that we transplanted into.. the first round of plants got chomped down by cows the second round has survived this far.. they are plants we started outdoors in 16oz cups the plants look smaller then they are i would estimate they are on average 3.5-4 ft some over 4 ft tall . ill try to get a new pic up of the plants that were direct ground seeding.. they are looking good all about 1.5 ft or taller showing their sex and all. we are definatley going to have some nice early big buds! So far the four plants we originally gave heavy harvest to are looking great.. so great we actually decided to use it on almost everything.. so everything isnt all organic anymore but the heavy harvest was really showing as the plants without were starting to yellow.

Here are the two beds we planted seeds directly into at the start of june, also a bed at a seperate spot with plants transplanted into and finally one of our plants in full flower that was started indoors around the end of april.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bob_J

i really like the second last pic. uniform and consistant. :)
4' tall. sea of green. im really interested in how the yield will turn out. do you think 1 oz per square foot is attainable? really when you think about it a large plant grown outdoors (say BC or ontario) probably requires a 5'x5' or even 6'x6' amount of space cause its basically a small tree to get say 1 pound. 4'x4' with autos you would get a pound?

Benefit

BiggySmallsbud, best wishes to you.

Some words about flowering stimulators: I've sprayed my buds by hyberrilin (sorry for grammar) acid and going to use RIPEN
ripen.jpg
for last 2-3 weeks before harvest.

Bob j, The yeilds we get off the plants will definately be interesting, I believe its possible to get a lb from a 4x4 depending how big your autos are and how well the grow medium is nutrients amount of light ect maybe that will be an experiment next year how much you can grow in how small of a area(in the ground) I have two of my strain in my back yard and have been pinching then bending them over since they were 8 inches tall and they are growing quite well low to the ground so you could always bend your plants out so they all get alot of light and yeild more. ill take a pic of the two and post it.

Thank you Benefit i will look into that line, let me know how it does!

i really like the second last pic. uniform and consistant. :)
4' tall. sea of green. im really interested in how the yield will turn out. do you think 1 oz per square foot is attainable? really when you think about it a large plant grown outdoors (say BC or ontario) probably requires a 5'x5' or even 6'x6' amount of space cause its basically a small tree to get say 1 pound. 4'x4' with autos you would get a pound?

Digging 1 sq foot in the ground and putting one of our average females in it i would estimate 2 oz off of it, the plants in the ground have good roots they would definately grow out of the one sq foot hole you dig up.

Hopefully more then we would know what to do with! all the strains we have and are using for breeding are Auto Ak-47, EWS, Our cross of Auto ak x EWS , we have two clones of a strain called CHAD which is Tea Cup crossed with something, We also have Auto ak47 x Gui(greencrack x Lui) and Auto Ak47 x Grape Skunk. We have choosen one male of Auto Ak47 x EWS that was the earliest with purple traits and a Huge cluster of male flowers in the shape of a nice cola, Stunk to it is the main male we are using in the breeding of the above strains.

I cant wait till the beds are fully flowering it shouldnt be to long! Its been hot as hell here the plants have been needing watering every 2-3 days at the most. Meangene Harvested our first Auto AK-47 on monday there will be more AK'S ready soon! We should have new pics from one spot soon and both spots by the end of the week.