What's new

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

greenatik

damn that super macro shot looks amazing,
:respect: my friend :respect:

:D

ty spaghetti!

bout time for an update eh?

day 35 or so. im thinking these are a couple days behind compared to last time because of less veg. they are very frosty though and putting on a show nonetheless. ive been doing 50/50 molasses / sweet, because im low on sweet. but seems like they are frostier then last round.

half-way :dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Raphael

Damn nice looking vertical grow there greenatik killllin it! Keep it up is this your only thing goin on?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Daaamnnn son! They look really nice :)

Interesting to hear that they look frostier with the molasses/sweet mix maybe an idea to run a single girl on molasses only and one without any sweet or molasses for comparison. See just what is doing what.

Splendid :wave:

greenatik

Damn nice looking vertical grow there greenatik killllin it! Keep it up is this your only thing goin on?

thanks raphael... yup only grow for me

Daaamnnn son! They look really nice :)

Interesting to hear that they look frostier with the molasses/sweet mix maybe an idea to run a single girl on molasses only and one without any sweet or molasses for comparison. See just what is doing what.

Splendid :wave:

:wave: shhh,
i should run a side by side to find out for sure, but not with my current situation. im still trying to find somewhere to grow next

ty for watchin!

Vindie$el

Your grow reminds me of the Wall of Sound. Very vertical and very impressive. I bet smoking your casey jones is like listening to a sweet "eyes of the world" from 1974.

greenatik

Your grow reminds me of the Wall of Sound. Very vertical and very impressive. I bet smoking your casey jones is like listening to a sweet "eyes of the world" from 1974.

:D thanks vin

another pic update w/o lights on

picture.php

couple on the left
picture.php

couple on the right
picture.php

random buds around the tent
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Wall 'o' buds comes to mind ;)

Head needs to release some more of these beans quickly! Casey sure is a looker :)

This is looking great Greenatik wow. I love how you used the space vertical is for sure the most efficient way to use the lights. Great job that Casey Jones looks great.

greenatik

This is very impressive.

Thanks HC :tiphat:

Ouh jee :)

Soon to be wall of ganja monn! :D !!

If only I could climb it!

All silver and not even close to done yet..! :D Yummi man yummi!

Ya like I said they look frostier this round. not sure exactly why because I changed too many variables. different coco, better lumen distribution, perfect ph every watering this time, molasses..

Wall 'o' buds comes to mind ;)

Head needs to release some more of these beans quickly! Casey sure is a looker :)

Ya I'd like to pick out my own pheno of casey, i've seen some better lookin ones around these parts. never know how the strain will turn out when its a clone from a club

This is looking great Greenatik wow. I love how you used the space vertical is for sure the most efficient way to use the lights. Great job that Casey Jones looks great.

vertical is pretty efficient, 2nd best next to compact SOG imo. especially when trees are needed. thanks for stopping in brotha!

greenatik

day 46

stuck the camera into the tent to get some lights-off shots but only managed a few. ill try and get some closeups here soon. thanks for watchin :whee:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php