What's new

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

Relentless

Veteran
nice man! how long does cj usually flower for? or when is the best time to cut, generally?

ive got a big one in veg! i heard she stretches a lot! my girl is already over 3ft tall from the soil, with 8 tops!

greenatik

Such a nice set-up. You are getting close to having it dialed in. Hope you reach your mark.
every round with her gets better and better! i hope so too!

right on man nice work!
thanks!

Greenatik your still killing it brother, mad props to you and your CJ ladies
thanks immortal!

damn im always late to the show and man what a show it is EGGGSELELNT JOB
nah you just showed up for the good part, still have 3+ weeks left!

nice man! how long does cj usually flower for? or when is the best time to cut, generally?

ive got a big one in veg! i heard she stretches a lot! my girl is already over 3ft tall from the soil, with 8 tops!

depends on whether its from seed or clone. there's different phenotypes from seed but mines a norcal cut. going to take her to 75 days this time . as you can see mine stretched pretty good flowered before they were even a foot and they still got 3-4 feet. take care! :wave:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's real nice greenatik :)

You did a good job getting the plants to fill in the space, the lower bud resemble a SoG.

good shit bro!

greenatik

i got my casey jones cut in socal. thx man

its probably about 65-75 days regardless. gl man!

Dammm they're looking awesome green! How much longer for them?

Well done.

Peace keke
I am taking them to 75 days this round. thanks for the props

That's real nice greenatik :)

You did a good job getting the plants to fill in the space, the lower bud resemble a SoG.

good shit bro!

yeah im not too disappointed with how its turning out, the buds are rock hard compared to last time. also seems like theres a lot more solid nuggs in there compared to last round which had a lot more leaf and popcorn

some close-ups as promised

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

My god!!:D

Wonderfull BRO!! I haven't been here for while..Too long man!! Jeah those ladies look good :)
How long you're gonna take them??

N

nukkumatti

Aiai jaii ;)

Two weeks and your hands are going to get STICKY mate! :D
Mmm just how they gonna look after the final swell and flush.. :)

greenatik

having a shitty water source is such a bummer. im not growing again without a r/o filter. been fighting salt buildup and the plants are showing it. nothing major, but I can only imagine how fat and frosty the buds would be with good water... i can't 'dial' in anything with this water, it changes ph constantly and is sooo salty

oh well, they are trucking along nonetheless, and getting heavy
:)
pics are of day 53

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Work2much

I hear you on the RO. I've got one of those $99 small units and it's probably my best grow investment ever, other then the hours I've spent learning the hobby online.

Great job. I know you are planning to change setups/styles but if you dont you could possibly fit a row of zero veg plants around the top of you're tent if you built some lightweight wire rack shelves. This would increase your yeild dramatically without having to change lighting etc.

greenatik

Those buds are going to be so nice in three weeks. Nice job.

thanks!! they are starting to tinge purple at the calyxes

I hear you on the RO. I've got one of those $99 small units and it's probably my best grow investment ever, other then the hours I've spent learning the hobby online.

Great job. I know you are planning to change setups/styles but if you dont you could possibly fit a row of zero veg plants around the top of you're tent if you built some lightweight wire rack shelves. This would increase your yeild dramatically without having to change lighting etc.

what unit is it? does it work well? how fast does it pump the water and how much @ a time?
i really haven't decided what my next venture is going to be. multiple level vertical would require runoff guttering or someway to simplify that part of the process. if i go vertical again its going to be heath robinson style hydro. but for simple's sake im leaning towards 3-4 600 watt perpetual sog. 20 plants or so under each. maybe even 1000 watters. LED would be my choice but still too expensive for the heavy wattage right now. thanks for watchin :tiphat:

---------------------
update time. they are starting to purple . im excited because i flushed too early last time, as well as dropped the nitrogen too early, and missed the purple action. i have a feeling its going to be much more colorful this time

day 57
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hey greenatik, buds are moving along well, shitty water or not :)

I myself have pretty crappy water and am thinking about the move over to RO as well. pH as you say in never that stable using such a water source, and things are near impossible to keep to a constant.Still I think you have done very well bro, the way the buds have filled the space and size of them is looking very positive from where I am sat. Did I mention they also look very tasty? ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts