What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

N

nukkumatti

Alright man..How long those caseys keep streching? not long and your babys gonna shine out:)

greenatik

3BM

I love how you train back onto the net. Do you weave them under the strands or just tie back to it? Looks like you hit the loom on that urself eh? ;) I see 2 drippers on 3gal pots (Im assuming those are 3g?), those yellow are what gph? Def a top notch build there bro, Nicely done. :joint:

greenatik

I love how you train back onto the net. Do you weave them under the strands or just tie back to it? Looks like you hit the loom on that urself eh? ;) I see 2 drippers on 3gal pots (Im assuming those are 3g?), those yellow are what gph? Def a top notch build there bro, Nicely done. :joint:

:wave: 3BM
the plastic sucks in a little bit so I try not to get the branches too much behind the netting or they can get stuck. i just grocery tie the branches to the front of the netting. next setup i build i plan on leaving a 5 inch gap behind the netting for fan leaf tucking
thanks for the props

day 21

ill try and get some night shots next update

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

N

nukkumatti

Aujee;)
Looking swell man:) good times ahead
I'm finally getting things back together too..

greenatik

thanks for the advices on the casey bro, you really got something special going on here
;)
cheers,

looking good!

Aujee;)
Looking swell man:) good times ahead
I'm finally getting things back together too..

Nice work bruh, how much more strecth do u anticipate with them or are they pretty much done?

they should stretch for another 10-15 days

thanks guys for the comments :tiphat:

greenatik

well looks like they aren't going to stretch a whole lot further. woops. the training really opened the plants up and slowed the stretch. topping them an extra 1-2 times didn't help either :laughing:...

i still think im going to out yield my last run. although looking back at page 1, these plants are lookin small! only had two runs i could do in this tent and barely new the strain, first time vegged too long (5 weeks) and not enough training, this time too much training and not enough veg (almost 4 weeks)
:dunno:
ive been thinking about a new setup. smaller but more productive. these led lights have been looking good. i would run a no-veg SOG again, but perpetual, and cram as many led panels as possible in a long cabinet. have a few assorted strains, harvesting 10 per week. haven't figured out the logistics yet but sounds good to me :biglaugh:

sorry for the ramble
check out the pics

picture.php

got a set of macro screw on lenses for my cam..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greenatik

forgot to mention that i lowered the lights some to compensate for lack of stretch. i expected them to continuing growing till day 35 but the node spacing and overall lumens is just that much better this round. 6-12 inches left max

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
dude, i like the a/c vert i will be running that next time so i will be watching but one of your plants looks like a Gerbil.

jk. nice cam shots. loving it bro

greenatik

dude, i like the a/c vert i will be running that next time so i will be watching but one of your plants looks like a Gerbil.

jk. nice cam shots. loving it bro

:bigeye:

bah, just do 0 veg and more plants!

yeah that's what i've got all sketched up in my head. how to automate perpetual though :chin:

I ran that gerbil strain for a while. She was a family favorite.
its actually the hamster phenotype. very quick, short, stocky thing. very hairy and fluffy :biglaugh:

but on the real thats my growin side-kick. i get him high all the time he loves it