What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

greenatik

hey thanks for all the great feedback guys! I have been busy preparing for this next round which I think will be MUCH MUCH better

man those pics look awesome....nice show man....casey jones sure looks like a winner! great greenatik! That gold dust looks insane...never seen that before....looks kinda like bho! Awesome show cant wait for the next one!~

hey killa whats up bro! you gifted a very close buddy of mine the purps seeds you been workin on. we hope to find a purple leaning male to cross with casey, ssh, jack, and mendocino purps. should have some pics up soon of the new grow

Nice job man!
thanks TC84 :)

excellent work man. looks like you got some nice frosty phenos. i can't wait for the spring!
Thanks Okiedope, but I ditched the supergirlxgdp because every pheno was overly leafy, and mold prone. maybe oneday when I have a bigger room and dehumidifier.. but its just casey jones this round!

clapping.GIF

Cheers,

Red.
:dance013: thanks spaghetti ;)

Greenatik that is an excellent harvest! I was on the fence on whether or not to add CJ to my stable. You made my decision much easier.:respect:
Casey is honestly the best strain i've ever grown. its a perfect match with vertical lighting because of how much it stretches and yields with little veg time. i'm sure you will enjoy it!

Thanks for diligently updating. I hate it when folks leave us all hangin'!

Spectacular grow and final product! A true inspiration.
thanks for the props self reliant. stick around I will try and continue the show!

Great grow! I hope my vert CJ grow goes this well! beautiful!
nice choice going with CJ. CJ and vertical is like spaghetti and meatball, no?

right on, right on
thanks h3ad, ur great cross is makin it all possible round here :biggrin:

greenatik

ROUND 2

ROUND 2

well here we go again :wave:

10 casey jones + more topping + more training = ??

what i've done to prepare for this round:

-bleached and cleaned tent
-re-did the drip irrigation
-bombed tent with hotshot pest strip as well as clone box
-sprayed clones with rubbing alcohol + ph water, neem oil, & serenade
-refurbished the training netting
-improved wall's reflectivity
-straightened the lights a lil bit (without re-doing it.. this is probably my last run in this tent soo..)
-installed intake fan + intake filter
-my ph pen broke last round about halfway through flower, which was the cause of some slight problems i expect, so I got a better one, and its water proof
-in the process of either making sulfur burner or buying one and administering it this week. although i don't see any pm and the plants look great, i'm not going to take any chances

plants are about 2 1/2 weeks from clone, and each one has been topped about twice. the clones I took all had a few tops as well before being topped again. I will flower within the week

modifications to feed:

roots organic coco - so far so good, i don't think it needs to be watered as frequently as just coco or coco/perlite and has some nice amendments to it

no more shooting powder, sticking with koolbloom liquid

and here's some pics

this is the tent after harvest, b4 i did a whole lot
picture.php

and after:
picture.php

picture.php

menoseloso

Wow! :lurk:

I've been working on a bio-buckets setup using a horizontal reflector, but looking at this, I might go vertical! Thanks for the inspiration!!

I read through this thread, but I didn't see much about your design. What is the width and height of your room if you don't me asking?

Peace and security,

IAD

B

B. Self Reliant

What is the width and height of your room if you don't me asking?

He said earlier it was 4x4x5. Does that mean the room or tent is only 5 feet tall, or did I read it wrong?

Also, with a 600 & a 400, do you find that the far sides of the plants get adequate light?

greenatik

Wow! :lurk:

I've been working on a bio-buckets setup using a horizontal reflector, but looking at this, I might go vertical! Thanks for the inspiration!!

I read through this thread, but I didn't see much about your design. What is the width and height of your room if you don't me asking?

Peace and security,

IAD

:wave: the tent is 4x4x5(h)

Great work man ;)
thanks Jare :)

He said earlier it was 4x4x5. Does that mean the room or tent is only 5 feet tall, or did I read it wrong?

Also, with a 600 & a 400, do you find that the far sides of the plants get adequate light?
you read it right. the tent is fairly small just shy of 5 feet tall. The plants definitely get adequate light I had some light bleaching last round because some of the branches navigated to close to the light. If you are talking about the back side of the plants, then no. I train them to the best of my ability to expose as much of the plant as I can on one side, and prune everything off the back. do not ever rotate plants in a vertical setup!

I run the 400 till they stretch close to the 600, then I turn that on half power @ 300 watts. then turn it up to 600 once they completely stop stretching

greenatik wow you got a great harvest those nugs are so full of crystals. Man I wish I could smoke some. Mad props my friend I look forward to seeing your next grow.

greenatik

thanks brotherganja i'll smoke a bowl for ya :biggrin:

day 2 of flower here!

i might have vegged em too long again :whistling:

going to be trainin my ass off thats for sure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gotta run!

green

hazy

Veteran
You did good Greenatik. Looks like you'll do better this time too. How long you going to veg them?

greenatik

very nice! im running two 600s vertically and i have casey jones among others in flowering now!

sounds like a good plan. i got 5 bucks on casey yield-wise!

You did good Greenatik. Looks like you'll do better this time too. How long you going to veg them?

thanks hazy. i have already flowered them. last round they had 5 weeks of veg, this round 3 1/2.

on day 8 of flower now :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

N

nukkumatti

Ouh jee ;)

Looking swell mon! Training is good :) how much headspace you got there..??

3BM

Hey Green you ever run this set without the glass? Just curious about the side by side. I run something similar at times and always bare, is it way cooler with the glass?

greenatik

Hey Green you ever run this set without the glass? Just curious about the side by side. I run something similar at times and always bare, is it way cooler with the glass?

hey 3bm :wave:

I personally couldn't run this without a cooltube firstly because of the heat, but also because I would burn myself trying to train around it. the cooltube is great. i can touch the cooltubes and the room only gets up to 80 as of late. running bare bulb would be something i'd do in a bigger setup with better circulation and room to work though..

-----------------------------------------

my ladies are on day 14 now!! they are a little thirsty, gotta up the drippers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts