What's new

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
I have them next in my line up. Just waiting for these Motavations to grow a little. Then Im gonna try to make seeds for us all I might have to cross it with another strain I have a few other ones that go purple so maybe Ill throw it in there. Any input as to what strain you guys would like me to cross BBfemale with???

G

well you can cross it with what ever you want but don't use gn afghan!!!
as as i have allready produced my f1 not sure how it will work out but what the hell i'll give it a run hey i know try mazar i wanted to cross that one too but did not get the chance to well got to fly all

see ya all soon

G

Yeah Dezy your friend Boned you on the Mazar clone!!!! J/K lmao

GPB I have had a very potent Super Skunk X Mitey Mite. The buds were almost as puple as Dezy's. It was a 2 hit quitter. I still have seeds, but they are about 7 years old now and not very viable. Dezy can back me up on this one a mutual friend had smoked some with me and grew some of my seeds out he loved it.

Wrecked very impressive.

Can't wait to smoke your buds Dezy
GCG

G

hello glass :joint:
hey bro i would go with purple star or purple #1 i hear there both potent in there own right and i know the blackberry is, i'm thinking the color would be outstanding and i also think either star or #1 would bring a nice kick to the cross........but then again i'm not sure what you have on hand?........
peace bro :wave:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
well glad you asked let me make a list....

PotentPurple(not strain name),LifestarXskunkredhair, sourbubblebx3, skunkred hair, bag see huge really crystally bud it came from, purplebuds cold induced, Powerskunk,VBSxAk47, lifestar,Powerredskunk,blue moonrocks, StankoniaxLifestar,PurpleWho,c99xprXnlxshiva,freelove,Purplebud, G-13xorangewidow,SuperSilverHaze,Shiva,PurePowerPlant,BlueMystic,Papaya,Bubblicious,nlxshiva,whiterhino,Whiterhino,GEM,c99xpred,safari mix,MMMix,Bklockhead,Skunk#1freebie,Bubbleberry,Whitesatinxpapaya,whitewidowfeminised 2different breeders,Stankonia,stankonia(catpisspheno),maplejelly,greengoodnessxsuperskunk feminised,hashberry,bubbledust,goldenskush.

what to grow what to grow.... :woohoo:
All these are thanks to Dutch, Gypsy, BOG, A few close friends.

G

blockheadxBB sounds interesting??? would prolly have some wild colors!

G

holy shit thats a lot of seeds to have to chose from thats for sure i got the skunk mighty might but they are old as hell like garlic i meen garlic gave them to me and they where old as hell already j/k garlic yea i did get screwed over on the mazar clone for sure well every on i am going to take some pics this weekend and update you all so stay tuned ok as allways

see ya soon

G

hello friends :joint:
ok glass humm looks like some nice works you got there my friend....ummm i happen to have pollenated one of my blackberry branches with some purplebud pollen already, still unsure how thats going to turn out!!!....ummm what is "PURPLE WHO?"....man if you could get the purple rhino pheno that would be a wicked cross, ahhh the blue moonrock would be a good choise...bubbledust and hashberry could be a winner as well.....you got some nice choises there glass but i'm sure you have noticed all my pics are of a single name, ahh reason being if your really trying to get a solid purple cross your not going to want to put 6/8/10 diffrent gentics in it "well i would not"....and yes i know each strain out there could have 4/6 diffrent gentix in it all ready but i think you know what i'm trying to say......ummm what ever you deside on i would really like to know what it is once you get going with it......
peace :wave:

P.S. dezylu my friend i have no idea what happen with you and the mazar, but it sounds like you got jacked my friend!!!!.....

G

Jaws it was an inside joke. I had a Mazar last year and Dezy didn't come over to see it until I was already a few months into flower. He fell in love with it. I should have taken a cut for him , but life had me by the balls at the time :yoinks: and I barely had enogh time to tend to my plants. I will definitely make it up to him though. :wave:

GCG

G

hello garlic C :joint:
hey bro ahhh ok my mistake my friend :yoinks: .......ummm hoping your next grow go's well for you then, i'm getting the filling our friend dezylu is still in love "or should i say morning", ohhh cheap shot i'm sorry dezylu hahaha :dueling: :bat: :bat: ..
see yaa guys :wave:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
jaws said:
hello friends :joint:
ok glass humm looks like some nice works you got there my friend....ummm i happen to have pollenated one of my blackberry branches with some purplebud pollen already, still unsure how thats going to turn out!!!....ummm what is "PURPLE WHO?"....man if you could get the purple rhino pheno that would be a wicked cross, ahhh the blue moonrock would be a good choise...bubbledust and hashberry could be a winner as well.....you got some nice choises there glass but i'm sure you have noticed all my pics are of a single name, ahh reason being if your really trying to get a solid purple cross your not going to want to put 6/8/10 diffrent gentics in it "well i would not"....and yes i know each strain out there could have 4/6 diffrent gentix in it all ready but i think you know what i'm trying to say......ummm what ever you deside on i would really like to know what it is once you get going with it......peace :wave:
Thanks I have to say For all those seeds I payed less then $250 35+ strains. Mostly cause of Seedbay. Zep, Bog thanks for the good genes. Gypsy Dutch Exceltent work. I have shared freebies with 5 or more people. Anyways "Purple Who" is a strain from sandiego The Buds were the most deep shade of purple I have ever seen. If I had to guess it was (blackberry) but I cant confirm that .
967ee90489360e06c09d6d47071b458e.jpg
very much like this one but a little more violet and it was a tad richer in color.
11654.jpg
very simlar to this also.

Blue moon rocks and Hashberry thanks for the votes!

G

Very nice pictures. So many purples and so little time. I remember my first Seedbank order for real seedbank seeds. Eastern Purple, and i'm pretty sure it was Purple Skunk. Man, I grew those seeds at about 5600+ sea level and they were awesome. They loved the mountain air and sun. Talk about Purple, man those grils would get a deep dark purple from the fall weather and hold it after curing. Wish i had those seeds again. Haven't seen them in a few years. Great skunky odor with the awesome purple color. Nice thread
BG

G

hahah man i have not seen that name in a long time "honeymoon", i'm thinking thats one of the first purple strains i ever droooooled over about 3+ years ago :yoinks: hahahaha quick flash back there sorry haha.......that second pic iv'e seen it before, is it a pic of the moon as well? if not do you knoe what it is?.....perfectly beautiful fox tail in that pic.....
very nice :chin: :yoinks: :wave:

P.S. golddust i bet the purple skunk sure was a pretty site in deed :yoinks: !!!!

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
jaws said:
hahah man i have not seen that name in a long time "honeymoon", i'm thinking thats one of the first purple strains i ever droooooled over about 3+ years ago :yoinks: hahahaha quick flash back there sorry haha.......that second pic iv'e seen it before, is it a pic of the moon as well? if not do you knoe what it is?.....perfectly beautiful fox tail in that pic.....
very nice :chin: :yoinks: :wave:

P.S. golddust i bet the purple skunk sure was a pretty site in deed :yoinks: !!!!
nope
I think it was Shaman I got taht pick on seedbay Do a search for "Purple" you'll find it. The Purple Who was totally purple buds and leafs.

G

my blackberry afghan f1s pics

my blackberry afghan f1s pics

well howdy all long time no see for some yo glass man nice shots i hope that my blackbery afghans f1's trun as nice as your honeymoon very well done my freind you need to stop in more offten i allways love what you have to share :yoinks: gold dust whats up you like left on post when this all started and just split you too need to swing in and say hi more offten ok oh my dear jaw now that was a cheap shot :bat: :dueling: but thats why i love ya man
oh by the way gcg :moon: take that man may carma not bite you in the :moon: jk buddy i love you too so now to point!!!!!!!!! as most of you all know by now i have been working on my BLACKBERRY AFGHANS F1'S :yoinks:
when i started i was not sure where this would lead me.but i have found that the path less traveld is a lot of fun.i have also stoped to enjoy the trails and found a lot of pit falls.so what is it that i have seen along the way you might ask well here it is.my seeds are hard to start long germ time not sure why :badday: so i put like 20 down after the first 10 where less then i had hoped for only 6 poped.so then the 20 i put in poped like 17 :woohoo: so i'll let soem one else do the math on the germ rate with the numbers ok and so that brings me to my f1's that i had started a month ago.they look very well as to this point i think they are showing a lot of the things i wanted color from the start isvery nice but we all know that can change in a heart beat but for now i think all is well the are slow starters but grow like wild fire after that. so the smell well as of now they are skunky very skunky with a hint of berry i had wished for it to be the other way around but over all it's very nice not to the point of ohhhh my good whats that and who knows when they hit flower i am sure they will change again. gcg called me and said that the moms is doing fine at his house as he got a clone form me and plans to run it out and will be cloning it again so i can keep it for the back cross later well i guess thats enough said i meen we really don't read palyboy for the articels now do we thats why i like hustler lots of pics and samll words that my brain can understand :bat: here are the pics
as allways

see ya soon

G

WOW!! ro those are some nice looking plants. I hope they smoke half as good as they look. I guess I will have to be the judge on that. J/K

Looking good
GCG

G

smoke it for me

smoke it for me

yes yes gcg you will toke till puke :bat: and for thoese of you that don't know as i have a few new friends i don't smoke but thats ok that leaves more for my friends any one want to be friend :kissass: well gcg thanks man for being there for me got to run the pc keeps freezing up as i try to type dam it i hate that :moon:

as allways
see ya soon :wave:

G

:wave: Dezy I thoguht I would give evryone a look at your males that I have been taking care of for you. These are 2 Blackberry Widow males.

In the last pic they are the 2 plants in the middle

GCG

G

You don't smoke yet you grow the weed anyhow? For friends in need? (I hope not for mad cash and prizes). Nice looking purps on that for sure.

G

WWM it is a hobby for him. Dezy likes growing that's all. He grows it for his wife and friends ( she is a legal med patient). Neither Dezy nor I am in it for the money. We both love grow MJ. I personally grow it to smoke ( I am also a legal med patient).

I feel that growing MJ is one of the greatest hobbies in the world.

My 2 cents
GCG