What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

it's that time again

it's that time again

well i have veg'd the mm long enough i think and i cleand my veg romm out so i could concentrate on the pb&j that jaws gifted me and the sharkell's :bat: he just loves it when i get the names all screwed up like that :moon: well here is the veg room now

and now the bloom room

look in the back left side there she is the mm ring of buds as thing clear out the ring will get closer to the center of the light for sure :bat: well see you all soon

AFGHAN BERRIES PICS

AFGHAN BERRIES PICS

well the sun cam out and i took this one out for a walk. we stoped to snap some pics so you all could see.man that sounds dirty :bat: i think you can see a lot better the dark plumb color now this is at day 40 ofbloom so i belive there will be a lot more purple to come

can't waite to see her all done in my jar

Howdy folks.... its been awhile now, months and months but finally I'm here and posting and I feel like I'm home again after a long absence. Obviously no-one here knows me, especially since I changed my handle post Pom debacle, even B4 though, no-one ever really got to know me. Except for Jaws! what a fucken cool dude! (If you read this jaws its me Hide... good to see your still at it!) who was kind enough to gift me with some VBS beans which I promise to germ soon and document for all to see. Well, I was thinking the VBS/BBS1 is supposed to be some of the best tasting shit out but a little lacking in the kick department. Whatta you guys think of X'ing the VBS with some sour deisel IBL? give me some feedback peoples... then maybe after the initial X, taking the best individuals then F2 then F3 then F4'ing etc...? well, opinions are much appreciated and again... Jaws, you rock buddy! keep up the good work!

G

MM I have TP's Blackberry widow male and with his permission I pollenated a few of my plants this year.

The females I dusted were an Urkle, a Romulan and a bagseed clone gifted to me by a friend that seems to be some old school kush. We will see in a few months if they are any good or not.

I have a female BBW of TP's that I have been growing for a while now. It is the best tasting and smelling bud I have smoked. It packs a decent punch after a serious cure, not devestating at all, but I think I harvested it to soon. The one I have growing now will grow until I have amber trichs. I wantg to see if that will add more punch to it?

Oh yeah I seems to have gotten a green pheno :bat: I thought my friend hooked me up with a killer purple pheno, :dueling: but I guess he didn't.

And by the way I'm not a friend of the artist formerly known as prince. :moon: :moon: :wave: Purple fairy TP.

GCG

Last edited:
ahhhh you suck gcg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey gcg it look like that jaws guy does have a freind or more like a stalker man laying it on a little thick ain't yea???????????? j/k oh jaws where you at?????????????/ i know he is on line right now at ticket masters getting back satge pass's to the next prince show he he he

G

hello guy :yoinks:
ok thats it leave the purple rain dude alone, he did the best he could do with what he had :yoinks: did i type that outloud i did i did :moon: ........

yes i do have a few friends here and there :woohoo: :woohoo: told you i was not lieing about that.......

i just left a long reply in my PB thread then hit send and it kicked me, just dont fill like retypeing all that right now....but i heard there was a dude over here looking for me, he seems to have fell back into the coors light can once again, you can tell he has been dricking because there is food all over the floor and even on his plants....
crazy you too are :joint:

G

uh oh.....gonna have to watch my back now.

Jaws.... what have you been smokin today?? hmmmm.

Last edited:
G

:fsu: NO YOU SUCK!!! I'm not the one giving his bro a supposed purple plant then really giving him a green one!!!! :wave: I thought we were friends? :pointlaug

It's all in good fun bro. I know you wouldn't do that to me. :chin: At least not on purpose. :yoinks:

Jaws for your information I only drink out of bottles!!!! Not cans!!! What do I look like white trash!!! ROTFLMAO :bat:

GCG

gcg's wish list

gcg's wish list

935580vj.gif

:pointlaug :moon: :pointlaug

HarryNugz

Love this thred as i'm a fan of the blackberry even though it's not the strongest out there. The afghan berries looks like a great cross. Hopefully you have more potent purple plants now.

G

Very nice thread. Can't wait to grow out my Blackberry seeds and Blackberry Widow and do my own testing. Oh and of course Black Russian. I like the purple plants also. Even if they aren't the strongest of the bunch. Nice and pretty to look at and smell. Nice thread, looking forward to the updates. Take care and thanks for sharing.
Later,
BG

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I have a blackberry s1 that is the bomb...taste is real piney, smell is very skunky, not car friendly, and she purples up nice and has some red in there too..covered in crystals...I've been LSTing these 2,....taking clones and a flowering they will go...peace...btw real sativa dom :wave:

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
I'm hoping to come into some Blackberry Widow x Jack's Cleaner in the near future. Thanks to all for a very informative thread.

scrappy yo bro whats up long time no see i know i have not been around as much as i should be :fsu: :bashhead: now them s1's looks great keep us updated won't you :headbange

whats up harynugz :rasta: so give me some info bro on the your stash bb x with what :canabis:

hey gdw you :headbange bro where have you been let me know how your grow goes ok

here is a look a f1 i had last run threw

i have a little one going now and when she truns a little more iget soem pics up stay safe all

Last edited:

HarryNugz

hi twisted passion, looking forward to the updates. as of yet i haven't done any crosses as my schedule is full with other projects. i do have some already planned, but will need to find the right one to breed with. all the very dark purple males have been sterile thus far!

oh ya got any pics of them males ??? and how dark did they go? did you run them out to see the sacks turn purp??? oh yeah thanks for stoping in and saying hi and i hope all is well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarryNugz

This was from Memy's finest Blackberry and not an S1. All seeds have grown out to be very purple. The darkest ones seem to be always sterile thus far.

Latest posts

Latest posts