What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

blackberry widow vrs blackberry s1

G

it's getting to be that time

it's getting to be that time

well i just got my clones back from my main man garlic city gro and i must say very nice job budy :yoinks: i also harvested my bb widow and got about 600 seeds to play with my bb afghan is all most time i have pulled about 100 seeds and gave some to garlic to test out for me and see what happens i do think that that mix will be well worth look'n into for sure i also got a ice about to go under the knife she was run just for fun. so as thing go i will put up some more soon ok

as allways

see ya soon :bat:

G

hey Dezy, im around bro followin along. looks like ya got ya some purp bud, good to see. best part of the grow was takin care of Tokinaphaddy, and I thank ya for that.

hope the plants smoke great for ya. nice grow

CBF

G

happy new year

happy new year

well every one happy new year this year should bring a lot of good thing!!! my last count is 600 bb seeds and 300 bb afghan i have got some in the veg cab as we speak and we can not forget the props for garlic as he has been like a rock for me i gave him 20 bb afghan to run out and i am fishing for the purple male now i have two diffrent pheons one is a very fat leaf tight nods and the other is a more streachy 3 leaf clones!!!!! i will get soem pics this week and show them off :woohoo: yo cbf nice to hear from you please don't be a stranger ok!!!!!!! i would like to say to 3legdog garlic phoned me and told me what happend and if there is anything you need please know all you have to do is pm me and we can meet for coffey ok!!!!!!!! and last but least bratt whats up man thanks for the kind word in your pm please feel free to stop back in any time ok man :bat:

well as allways

see ya soon :dueling:

3legdog

Happy new year to you as well my friend. It's been a ruff few days , but stayn busy here & gettn moved lil by lil is keeping me from getting up in my head :dueling: :pointlaug

I just plan to come back stronger although only have 1 spot rolling atm...this attic(new pic) will have to go into full swing over the next few weeks. OHenry has an awsome thread on his attic grow to help.

Be well Dezy & stay safe ...06' is looking bright for all of us! Remember im always here for you also buddy :wave:

G

a quick update

a quick update

hi all i hope everything is well!!! :joint: here is a quick up date of my clones and seedlings hope you enjoy and sorry about the quailty new camera i will shot soem more soon with my old one i think it does better but i will let you make that choice what do you think :bat:

as allways

see ya soon

G

well i looked for a blushing funny face and didn't find one so know that i am thanks buddy and might i say that avatar is mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm good see ya soon ok

BrattPid

This avatar is even better huh lol.. so how long before they are done? They are very leafy aren't they ..nice!

G

the mighty afghan falls

the mighty afghan falls

well here she is she put up a good fight but tonight she fell and is hanging dor all to see :bat: thanks all for the help yea bratt they are a little leafy but i think the pic you saw did not do it any justice look at this pic and tell me what you think till then !!!!!!!!!!!!!

3legdog

Good for you buddy...those colas look nice & fat & in a few weeks thy'll be ohh so sweet!!

Great work Dezy my friend :wave:

G

well thanks 3legdog and my new friend bratt !!!!!! they look very sweet for sure and so oh very sticky you can't touch them with out having your fingers sticking to each other thats for sure, but if you can belive this i don't smoke so i have to give it to garlic and my wife to tell me what they think!!! por garlic life is ruff an't it he he he
i want to take a sec to thank garlic for helping my wife to get her med card yesterday now thats a true friend well peace out and i will get the f1 pics up sunday ok guys take care and as allways

see ya soon

G

:friends: No prob on getting the med card for your wife ( I had to go anyways). Looks like she will have some very nice meds soon. :bat:

Keep up the good work bro :lurk:
GCG

G

a sneak peak at the f1's

a sneak peak at the f1's

well here you go :bat: this for you that have stood by my side. i know this thread has gone in a diffrent direction that the name sake has, but what the hell i started it and i can do with it as i wish right :moon: just funny you all i have taken a few pics of the f1's in there veg room just like a cliff hanger keep'n you all on the edge of your seats, i know :bat: for the most part they are like any seedlings but a few have some pruple steams.the ph is fine just checked tonight in and out!!!!!! the room stays very happy and nice at 70 or so and they are only 2 weeks old now.the list in the room are this.i have two seedlings i named carls bud.the reason for that is ,thats who gave it to me.when i asked carl to see his buddy and find out the gens on it i was told due to the extream floods north of me that the giver of said seeds had lost his hole crop i am told about 2 feilds worth
:fsu: so i think garlic and i have the last of a great stain well i think any ways :bat: the bb afghan is very fast growing to be my fav :woohoo: and i am growing out the bbwidows seeds ,fishing for a male that is purple for breeding :chin: and now i thought i would try some gn's new purple power got two of them can't waite to see them. and last my clones one is a male bbwidow that i am keeping in veg just in case i need it for more seeds but seeing as how i have like 600 seeds i don't think i will but i will do the bonzi thing with it and keep him small just in case.and finally i got two fat leafed clones for my man garlic so enough said i will let you know what happens in the next week or so as the the bloom room is smelling so good right now and there are some real colors coming threw right now so in a week i will put up a up dated pics and smell report :yummy: as allways
see ya soon

G

hey hoipoi thanks for stoping in and saying hi!!!!! and wellcome to my little project please fell free to jump in.by no means am i any where close to being any good at this as i am just a lucky man that has found a lot of great peps that have helped me along my way so any questions some one on here will help for sure hey bratt whats up man you got any pics up yet of your grows you have been so quiet as of late whats up man well as allways

see ya soon